Chapter 1

Excuse Me!

So, I edited this story completely as, when I recently reread it, I hated its guts. The basic storyline is the same but I changed the description and stuff. If you've read this before, please tell me how you feel about the edit. Sorry guys! Thanks xx


Striding out of the comfort of his elegant, black car, Ren stared out at his new school. It was like something out of a Steven King novel, however with less fictional entities.

8:30 in the morning promoted the ideal backdrop for such a cause - dingy, cold mist hung above the empty field like church curtains. His coat rippled in the raw, biting wind, slapping his thighs numb.

A lanky figure loomed above him.

"Welcome to Pledis Academy..." It spoke with a tenacious grin.

He shuffle in his black, spiked boots trying not to let this figure sense his fear. Unfortunately the figure noticed this and widened his grin.

"Follow me..." He turned and strolled towards the entrance of the school, leaving him with not much choice but to obey.

Unwillingly, he followed with tentative steps and the figure, who now seemed to be the headmaster, creaked open the door to reveal a school even more gothic than its surroundings.

 Portraits on the walls scowled down the entrance-way like hawks. The stone walls themselves were, surprisingly, perfectly neat. Even the sandalwood floors were almost dirt free.

As he was toured around the hall, the corner of your eye glimpsed, what looked like a small girl. She was slight and delicate, scampering across the dimly lit hallway.

“Eyes front, Mr Choi!" The head boomed, snatching Ren from his prior engagement. He returned to his tour just as instantaneously as he withdrew.                                            

"So much for a warm welcome." The boy muttered.                                                           

"Pardon?"  Inquired the head, once again startling him, "Hold on here one second there is some business that urgently requires my attention."

Soldier marching off, he departed from Ren.

“Hmpph,” He huffed.

He decided to take this opportunity to go an find that little, imp-like girl.

After thundering down a few halls in his large boots, he came to a door.