We're suspended for a day!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Hayeolssi has requested for WooRong DW0512 has requested for WooRong LuRongLu has requested for WooRong Koala_panda has requested for MyungEun

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

A Pink all walked inside the school,the next day with Bomi being in the center while the others all were around her asking her questions.

''You seriously met him again yesterday?'' Yookyung was shocked.

''YA why did you bunk classes?'' Chorong asked.

''You shouldn't have done that.It will be bad for your school progression and record!'' Eunji frowned.

''How did you behave around him?'' Hayoung questioned.

''Whatcha say to him?'' Naeun asked.

''Guys guys easy now!'' Bomi laughed while waving her hands up and down. ''Just ask me questions one by one and I'll answer them to you!''

''First of all why did you bunk classes?'' Chorong crossed her arms.

''Sorry!'' Bomi uneasily touched her nape(back of the neck). ''I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it! I felt alone and just wanted to see him again.''

''Alone?! YA You have us don't you?'' Chorong asked.

''I know but you guys all have Infinite and all but I don't have anyone...well until I met him of course!'' Bomi shrugged her shoulders.

''You seriously met him again? How? Where?'' Yookyung immediately questioned.

''Okay as I said I was bunking classes,I looked around for him for an hour and couldn't find him but then I was wrong.'' Bomi widely smiled. ''I met him at the 7/11 shop again and this time we were stuck at the doors together!''

''Tell us more!'' Yookyung grew impatient as she wanted to hear more since Bomi was just giggle like a cute girl.

''Okay well he and I were stuck for a while.Everytime we tried to walk,we would go to the same direction and be stuck.If I went left then he would go left then I went right and he did the same.We stopped then happily laughed with each other for a while!'' Bomi blushed as she giggled. ''Then he did something that just made me fall for him way much more!''

''What? What?'' Yookyung asked and leaned right in Bomi's face.

''YA?!'' Bomi pushed Yookyung. ''I'll tell you but jeez calm down anyway he suddenly placed his hands on me and I couldn't help but blush! He moved me to the side and walked inside while I just leaned against the wall and confessed my feelings to myself.''

''That's so sweet but can you tell us more on how he looks?'' Eunji was curious.

''Well he's tall,his face is extremely handsome.If you girls saw him then you would all fall for him as well BUT He's mine!'' Bomi determinedly said.

''Alright we wouldn't steal him right girls?'' Eunji and the other A Pink girls nodded their heads.

''So did you talk to him at all?'' Hayoung asked.

''Unfortunately no.'' Bomi pouted. ''I was just too shy but he definitely spoke to me so I think he is a confident guy.He is just exactly like my ideal type!''

A Pink walked inside the school gates then they all heard laughter and giggles.They looked around to see everyone looking at them whilst laughing and giggling.This was really confusing since they would often be idolised and looked up to rather than laughing and giggling at since they were the students,who were the top of the school especially Myungsoo and Naeun.PinkFinite were the most popular people in their schools and had the best school reports,this made the others all idolise them but why was today different then? They walked closer and laughter grew louder and more obvious.

''What's going on?'' Hayoung frowned.

''I don't know!'' Naeun frowned as well.

''Hey you!'' Yookyung asked one of the students,who were giggling.

''Me?'' Zelo pointed to himself whilst trying to control his laughter.

''Why are you laughing? Why is everyone laughing?'' Yookyung demanded to know.

''Well I shouldn't really say.'' Zelo giggled.

''Say it!'' Yookyung walked up to him.

''Alright alright here.Look at my phone and you'll know!'' Zelo gave Yookyung his phone.

A Pink all stood next to Yookyung and looked at Zelo's phone.They were shocked to see that there was an image of Chorong,who was messy with flour all over her.

''Nice picture Chorong!'' Zelo chuckled.

''Chorong-ah!'' A Pink all looked at the angry Chorong.

''Woohyun that bastard.'' Chorong angrily crunched her fists. ''I'm so going to kill him for this!''

''Chorong don't do anything foolish for now.'' Eunji advised.

''We'll get him back for this later.'' Bomi told.

''Nice photo here Chorong!'' TARA laughed at her while waving the image of her in front of her face.

Chorong angrily walked to her next lesson and A Pink all walked behind her,worried that she might actually kill Woohyun for this.

 

''You know that Chorong won't spare you for this.'' Sunggyu told.

''She'll really murder you!'' Myungsoo said.

''Relax guys I got that under control!'' Woohyun assured.

''Don't you think you were a bit harsh in this?'' Sungyeol asked.

''What? I did tell her that I will make her famous!'' Woohyun smiled.

''We got art next so let's go!'' Sungjong told the others.

''I'm just worried that A Pink might all be angry with us for this.'' Hoya uneasily said.

''If Hayoung doesn't talk to me then you're so dead!'' Sunggyu angrily said.

''Relax Hayoung lover boy.I will make sure she does.'' Woohyun replied.

Infinite all walked in the empty classroom but then.......

''Take this for a change!'' Chorong immedately threw something at Woohyun.

Chorong had a huge bucket of black paint and threw it all on Woohyun then quickly took a photo and sent it to all her contacts at once.

''You ?!'' Woohyun was soaking wet from the paint. ''How dare you do this?!''

''You started it!'' Chorong snapped. ''You shouldn't have shown that ing picture in the first place!''

''And you throw paint at me?! How is that fair?'' Woohyun angrily asked.

''I got you back for what you did! You threw flour at me and you showed everyone the photo so I did the same!'' Chorong smirked.

Suddenly the other students walked to the art classroom and laughed at the funny site of Woohyun.

''This is your true face Woohyun! This is who you really are.'' Chorong smirked. ''Now you are just going to have to show this face of yours to the show school like this!''

Chorong turned around and was about to leave when Woohyun grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her back.

''Let me go!'' Chorong demanded.

''You're so determined to show this face of mine but I think I would like you to join me!'' Woohyun grabbed the paint and threw it all over Chorong as well.

''Woohyun stop it!'' Sunggyu ordered.

''This is getting too far now.'' Hayoung was worried.

''You !'' Chorong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter