In Detention!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Lahang5ting has requested for MyungEun Myungsenpai has requested for MyungEun BlackCOUPLEII has requested for MyungEun Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi and WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Bomi skipped along as she entered the class and sat down on her chair with the biggest smile on her face whilst the other PinkFinite all stared at her with a weird expression.

''What's up with her?'' Naeun asked.

''Oh you don't know yet?'' Bomi smiled as she looked at Naeun.

''No we don't so mind telling us?'' Eunji asked.

''You're becoming like our energetic Eunji right now!'' Hoya pointed to Eunji.

''Chorong mind doing the honors?'' Bomi smiled.

''Fine!'' Chorong sighed. ''She met her ideal guy!''

''WOAH REALLY?!'' Everyone else shouted.

''Yes yes I did!'' Bomi clapped her hands.

''Who is he?'' Yookyung asked.

''What's his name?'' Hayoung asked.

''How does he look?'' Eunji asked.

''Is he very tall?'' Naeun asked.

''I just saw his back while she said she saw his face!'' Chorong pointed to Bomi.

''Girls,don't get crazy over a guy.'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

''It's just one guy you know.'' Sunggyu agreed.

''You just met him once so how will you met him twice?'' Sungjong asked.

''Don't be so boy crazy,my cousin!'' Sungyeol advised.

''Shut up!'' Bomi glared at the guys. ''I know he's the one! My ideal guy! I know it's him!''

''You didn't even tell us how he looks!'' Eunji pouted.

''I don't want you to steal him but I'll just say he looks very handsome and cool.'' Bomi smiled.

''Is he tall?'' Naeun asked.

''He's tall enough for me!'' Bomi nodded her head.

''What's his name?'' Hayoung asked.

''YA why are you so interested in some stranger!?'' Sunggyu was jealous.

''What? I'm just asking!'' Hayoung defended herself.

''I sadly don't know!'' Bomi pouted.

''You don't know his name?!'' Hayoung was surprised.

''I only saw him yesterday but it was love at first sight!'' Bomi happily sighed as she clasped her hands near her face.

''Then good luck trying to find him again!'' Yookyung said.

''I know I'll meet him again!'' Bomi argued.

''Are you boy crazy like her,number 2?'' Myungsoo asked Naeun.

''YA I have a name you know!'' Naeun glared. ''And no I am not!''

''Great!'' Myungsoo replied.

''Why is that great to you Myungsoo?'' Hoya got interested.

''Yeah...do you have feelings for Naeun now?'' Eunji teased.

''Pffttt she wishes!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''I wish?! No way! I'm happy that we're just rivals nothing else!'' Naeun arrogantly replied. ''Besides I don't want some arrogant loser to be my boyfriend.''

''Oh really? That's funny how you just said that when I'm clearly number 1 in this school while you have been losing to me for a long long long time.'' Myungsoo smiled.

''Myungsoo rate her out of 10!'' Yookyung said.

''Rate me?!'' Naeun asked.

''Okay I rate her 0 out of 10!'' Myungsoo stuck her tongue out to Naeun.

''What? That's harsh Myungsoo...Naeun properly a 10 for you as your girlfriend!'' Sungjong giggled.

''As a boyfriend then Myungsoo is -10 out of 10!'' Naeun stuck her tongue out to Myungsoo.

''I can do anything better than you!'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

''Don't you use that arrogant tone with me Myungsoo!'' Naeun pointed her finger.

''Maybe I will!'' Myungsoo showed his attitude.

''Don't you dare use that tone with me again.'' Naeun replied.

''Oh I think I will.'' Myungsoo nodded his head then threw a plastic bottle at her face. ''Oh did I just did that? I think I did!''

''You're so dead now!'' Naeun growled.

Myungsoo ran out of the clasroom and ran into the corrider.Naeun angrily ran as fast as she could so she could hit him.Suddenly Myungsoo stopped and Naeun finally grabbed his shirt while hitting him.

''I finally won you now!'' Naeun angrily said as she slapped Myungsoo's head.

Someone cleared their throat and Naeun looked at Myungsoo,who was nervously smiling at someone.Naeun looked up and saw that the principal,Mrs.Lee was looking at the two.Naeun immediately let him go and MyungEun both stood up.

''In my office now!'' Mrs.Lee demanded.

''This is all your fault!'' Myungsoo growled.

''My fault?! You started it!'' Naeun argued.

''Silence you two and get in my office now!'' Mrs.Lee ordered.

MyungEun both walked inside the office as Mrs.Lee shut her office's door,so she could have a private conversation with MyungeEun.

 

It was recess and Bomi was impatient.She looked over and her eye caught HoJi.

''Give me!'' Eunji pouted as she tried to get her juice from Hoya.

''No!'' Hoya stuck his tongue out as he tip-toed on his feet and pulled the juice higher.

''YA no fair! You're taller than me!'' Eunji argued as she tried to jump to get the juice but she kept failing.

''So? You still have to get this juice from me!'' Hoya laughed.

''You're so evil it's not fair!'' Eunji frowned.

''You did say you are ready to play any game with me!'' Hoya chuckled.

Bomi sighed as she looked over to see GyuYoung.

''Hey I said feed me!'' Hayoung slapped Sunggyu's head.

''Ow! That hurts!'' Sunggyu massaged his head.

''I want you to feed me then feed me!'' Hayoung stomped feet.

''Fine fine you're the princess!'' Sunggyu feed Hayoung some of his chocolate cake he bought.

''So delicious right?'' Hayoung eye-smiled.

''This is better!'' Sunggyu happily sighed.

''What's better?'' Hayoung asked.

''Er...I...I mean how we're all getting along!'' Sunggyu quickly said.

''Oh okay!'' Hayoung replied.

Bomi got more impatient then saw WooRong.

''Alright I'm telling you for the last time to give me back my shoe!'' Chorong demaded since she was wearing one shoe while the other one was with Woohyun.

''I don't think so!'' Woohyun laughed and ran off into the corrider.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter