In the club

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lot of people request and ask me to update but as a writer,I don't get much comments on the story which is really annoying since I want to know what the readers think of the story so it would really be helpful if you guys can comment on what you guys thought of the chapter after reading it! Feedback is vital for a writer to do well and give readers the story they would like to read.

Bomi grabbed hold of Sunhyun into her arms before holding her in front of her face.She was pretty sad that it was going to be her last day with the baby,as much as the crying and constant attention bothered her,she actually liked having Sunhyun around and living her dream of having her as her baby with her being the mommy and Dongwoo being her adorable hard-working husband but as it seemed like it was the end of dreams as she had a few hours before her real parents would arrive from their trip.

''What's wrong?'' Dongwoo noticed Bomi looking pretty dishearted.

''It's our last day with baby Sunhyun...'' Bomi looked down on the ground as she hugged the baby. ''I-I...c-can't..bear to part from her.''

''I know how you're feeling.'' Dongwoo sighed as he sat down,next to Bomi on the bed. ''I want to see more of baby too but we're not her parents.We have to go back to our life in Korea very soon.''

''I know...it's just hard to think about the time we have to give her back...'' Bomi wasn't anticipating to part from Sunhyun even though she knew the day has arrived.

''Are you crying?'' Dongwoo looked closely at Bomi,who looked the other way to avoid looking at Dongwoo.

''N-No!'' Bomi cleared as she tried to wipe her tears.

''You know you're a bad liar right?'' Dongwoo chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Bomi. ''YA Look here!''

''W-What?'' Bomi grumbled as she looked at his direction with her eyes facing the ground.

''My eyes are here!'' Dongwoo lifted her chin up. ''I don't like crying Bomi!''

Bomi rolled her eyes at him as she went back to wiping her tears but she gotten a bigger surprise that made her eyes immediately brighten up with her smile getting wider and wider whereas Dongwoo was shocked to hear what his ears had just heard.

''Mommy!'' Sunhyun spoke,causing DongMi to gasp.

''She said Mommy!'' Bomi was literally screaming in joy.

''Oh my god,she spoke! She spoke!'' Dongwoo stood up in shockness.

The noises coming from DongMi caused the rest of the group to enter the bedroom to see what exactly could all the commotion and sounds of squeals could be about and they saw the two standing up and jumping in joy with baby Sunhyun in the bed,smiling adorably with her tiny hands looking like it was trying to clap.

''What what?!'' Everyone all questioned.

''Guys guys guess what?!'' Dongwoo was so eager to tell the group the great news.

''SHE SPOKE!'' Bomi yelled out,causing everyone to gasp.

''I was about to tell them!'' Dongwoo glared at Bomi for a second.

''What did she say?! What did she say?!'' The group all kneeled around the bed and looked at Sunhyun.

Sunhyun looked at all the pairs of eyes staring at her direction and squealed out a cute noise,making all the group go in awe and smile at the baby.

''Baby does look like she's pretty healthy!'' Chorong patted the baby's back a little.

''Does baby need to eat?'' Namjoo questioned.

''She's been fed with milk so I think she's fine for now.'' Bomi shook her head.

''We're going to lose the baby soon so let's spend some last hours with her before we leave.'' Woohyun grabbed hold of the baby and walked over to the living room. ''Let's sit you down little baby.''

The gang all sat around the baby and focused on playing with the baby,trying to do whatever they can to entertain and catch the baby's attention but Bomi stood up and walked over to the garden area to rest as she knew she had to start getting used to being apart from the baby.It was already hard for her to be around Sunhyun,knowing that she wasn't going to see her anymore.

''Whatcha doing here all alone?'' Chorong walked behind Bomi to the garden area.

''Nothing.'' Bomi just sat down on the ground with a heavy sigh.

''I know it's hard.'' Chorong placed her hand on Bomi's hand. ''But she isn't ours to keep.''

''I know.'' Bomi sighed heavily again. ''I just feel like it's hard to lose sight of her after spending so much time with her.''

''Oh Bomi.'' Chorong rubbed her hand against Bomi's back as she watched Bomi wipe her tears again.

''Argh it's so emotional!'' Bomi felt so sad as she continued to cry.

''Hey on the positive note,it's not like you're never going to see her again.'' Chorong tried to cheer her friend up. ''You're going to be Mrs.Jang and come back here to meet your in-laws and niece! You'll see her again but just a little more grown up than she already is.''

Bomi slowly got a smile on her face as her eyes turned into an eye-smile and she wiped her tears after being happy with what Chorong was saying to her since she had never thought of it that way.

''Now come on,don't cry anymore.'' Chorong ruffled Bomi's hair.

The two ladies' interaction was interrupted when they heard the door opening and Dongwoo entered the garden area with Sunhyun in his arms with the rest of the group following behind.

''There you are!'' Dongwoo spoke. ''Sunhyun's been saying mommy non-stop,I think she's looking for you.''

''Bring her here.'' Bomi grabbed Sunhyun out of Dongwoo's arms. ''Hello baby,I'm here.''

''M-Mommy....'' Sunhyun's mouth got out a cute little giggle.

''Hey how about a family picture with you three then?'' Naeun held a camera in her hand.

''Sit sit Dongwoo.'' Chorong agreed as she pulled Dongwoo next to Bomi.

Bomi sat down on the ground with Sunhyun in her lap whereas Dongwoo sat down next to Bomi and placed his arm around Bomi's shoulder,wanting to cheer the girl up as he could tell she was pretty sad with the fact that she was going to part ways from Sunhyun.

''Alright 1....2....3!'' Naeun clicked the camera,causing a flash to come out of the camera.

''Show me,show me!'' Bomi insisted as she grabbed hold of the camera.

Her eyes twinkled and her smile brighten after seeing the adorable picture of the three,which definitely cheered her up then before.Dongwoo looked at the picture then glanced at Bomi to see her smile happily like her normal self which caused him to smile as he ruffled her hair.

''I see you're smiling now.'' Dongwoo pointed out.

''A picture might be all it takes I guess.'' Bomi eye-smiled. ''A picture that I will treasure forever.''

Yookyung sat down on the chair beside the door of the garden area and smiled as she witnessed such a happy scene of Bomi and Dongwoo,causing her to feel a little jealous but quite happy to see her friend looking very happy but before she could focus too much on them,she heard someone sit next to her which made her turn her head to see who it could be.

''Why are you here?'' Sungjong asked.

''Just wanted to sit down.'' Yookyung spoke back. ''You?''

''Just observing people being happy.'' Sungjong replied. ''I feel quite happy with everything.''

''Everything?'' Yookyung titled her head,not knowing what he meant.

''Everyone's so happy,I wish we could all be happy like this.'' Sungjong nodded his head. ''I want to live these moments again and again.''

''Agreed.'' Yookyung's smile got wider.

The garden door opened again,which made everyone look to see who had arrived and there stood the original parents of Sunhyun looking very happy after their long-awaited trip they got to experience.

''We're back!!!!'' Sunyoung and Jonghyun announced excitedly.

''Jonghyun hyung and Sunyoung!'' Dongwoo smiled. ''Welcome back!''

''How's my little baby been?'' Sunyoung walked towards Bomi with her eyes on Sunhyun.

''She's been great!'' Bomi replied as she gave Sunhyun to Sunyoung. ''She's also spoke---''

''M-Mommy.'' Sunhyun spoke the words again.

''Oh my!'' Sunyoung happily smiled. ''Little baby can speak!''

''What did she say?!'' Jonghyun was excited to hear. ''Was it daddy?''

''No she said mommy!'' Sunyoung smirked. ''Baby said the right word!''

''She's been around Bomi for the longest time.'' Dongwoo chuckled. ''I guess she learnt the word from her.''

''Good job Bomi!'' Sunyoung praised.

''You should have taught her to say daddy.'' Jonghyun pretended to be sad,causing everyone to chuckle at the cute sight.

''Blame your brother for that.'' Bomi laughed.

 

The gang were back at the hotel,after bidding their goodbyes from Jonghyun and Sunyoung's house,and were doing nothing but chilling,well that's what the girls and the oldest male member assumed until his troublesome friends grabbed hold of him once again as they had a certain plan up their sleeves.Like before,they grabbed hold of him once they saw he was unaware of anything and like usual,was into his own world to realise they were right behind him before pulling him into one of their rooms.

''Hmpf?!'' Sunggyu's eyes went wide before he was slammed against the wall.

''It's us!'' The boys quietly whispered before they let go of him.

''What in the world is going on?!'' Sunggyu raised his eyebrow,expecting something to go on. ''Don't tell me you guys are planning something again?''

''You guess right,old man!'' Sungjong nodded his head with a smile.

''This time it's going to be even more fun!'' Woohyun smirked.

''Oh no no no!'' Sunggyu shook his head as he remembered the last time how drunk they gotten. ''Last time we did this,I regretted it so you can forget about this!''

''Oh calm down.'' Woohyun rolled his eyes. ''The girls took care of us so it was fine.''

''I got the nagging of my life because of that so forget it!'' Sunggyu frowned,not wanting to get another earful from Hayoung. ''I'm not going and that's it!''

''Come on!'' Dongwoo groaned. ''Why can't you be more fun Sunggyu?!''

''Fun? What the? I AM Fun!'' Sunggyu glared at him. ''I am very fun,I will have you know.''

''Fun? You're a scaredy cat,that's it.'' Woohyun laughed,causing others to join along. ''Scared of Hayoung!''

''Hey!'' Sunggyu hissed. ''Even if it's true,you don't have to mention it!''

''Don't you want to hear where we're going?'' Hoya wiggled his eyebrows,causing Sunggyu to be more interested.

''Where?'' Sunggyu's curiosity was getting the best out of him.

''To the club!'' Woohyun answered. ''Don't you want to come and have fun with us?''

''It sure will be sad for you to miss all the fun.'' Hoya tried to emotionally blackmail him.

''We'll be having fun while you will just stay in your room,doing nothing...'' Sungjong joined along.

''And for Hayoung,she'll just be around the girls.'' Dongwoo replied. ''You'll be left alone,doing nothing!''

Sunggyu stood still as he blinked his eyes and wondered if he didn't go with his boys then what would he actually do without their presence? With Hayoung spending most,if not then all of her time with the girls,he will have nothing to do but to wait for the boys to come back after spending a great time in the club,a place where the music is loud and the place is filled with colourful lights dancing around the place.

''Are you going too,Myungsoo and Sungyeol?'' Sunggyu glanced over at them as he noticed they were quiet.

''I guess so...'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''I've got nothing better to do.'' Sungyeol nodded his head.

''So are you in or are you out,old man?'' Woohyun raised his eyebrow as he looked down on him.

Sunggyu sighed as he gave in,agreeing to go with the boys and possibly spend a night filled with wild adventures and amusing fun yet nagging earfuls and violent beatings on the next morning from the girl of his dreams like last time but was this time going to be different he wondered? He noticed the others were about to walk,causing him to speak quickly as he saw this was his chance.

''Wait!'' Sunggyu stopped. ''We can't drink so much! We're definitely not drinking till we're drunk or something!''

''I agree!'' Myungsoo grumbled. ''I don't want to get that hangover!''

''That thing was a son of a !'' Hoya shook his head before he got any past memories of it.

''None of us are getting drunk!'' Dongwoo looked at everyone.

''We're all going to control our drinking and have fun!'' Hoya agreed. ''Besides it's the club guys,we're going to go wild and dance and have fun instead!''

''Whatever,just make sure we're all fine after the clubbing experience.'' Sungyeol was in no mood to be a pain like last time.

''Come on,come on let's get going now before the girls---'' Woohyun grabbed open of the door to find a surprise. ''YOU?! What are you doing here?!''

The boys all walked over to the door to see what was going on and there they saw Chorong frowing at the one man she hated as she crossed her arms against her chest in front of him to show how closed up she had become for him and Woohyun gave her a look as his grip on the handle got tighter from seeing her face before he was planning on doing something.Chorong to appear out of nowhere before he was about to start the plan to club with the boys made him realise that this could be an inauspicious sign for him.

''Argh here comes bad luck,I see.'' Woohyun sniggered. ''What are you doing here?''

''I see you still don't have a smart mind!'' Chorong sneered as she glared at him. ''If you don't remember then this is ALSO MY room but I see we all are going somewhere again.''

''What's it to you if we are?'' Woohyun rolled his eyes before giving her a dirty look.

''Well too bad,I'm going to rain on your parade and stop it!'' Chorong smirked,liking how she was getting him mad.

''Stop it? Who are you to stop anything?'' Woohyun scoffed. ''Now get out of the way!''

''Make me!'' Chorong stood in the middle of the doorway with her hands gripping the sides of the door. 

''Get out of the way!'' Woohyun tried to pull her.

''Make me!'' Chorong repeated as she kicked him everytime he tried to push her off.

''Hey stop kicking!'' Woohyun hissed.

''Stop pushing me then!'' Chorong retorted.

''Then get out of my way!'' Woohyun argued.

''Then make me get out.'' Chorong replied.

''Which I am by pushing you.'' Woohyun frowned.

''Well too bad,you gotta use another way of making me move because I'm not planning to go.'' Chorong evily grinned as she was liking the sight of seeing him look mad.

The sounds of WooRong arguing wasn't unheard as the other members arrived and looked around to see the other guests of the hotel were opening their doors to see what the whole racket could be about.They were pretty confused as to what WooRong were arguing about as they were speaking Korean yet the girls could tell the guests were starting to look very annoyed with the loud yelling and screaming,which was causing lots of disturbance to the whole hotel floor.

''Guys guys guys let's go in,shall we?'' Bomi uneasily tried to laugh as she was feeling very embarrassed by the stares of the other guests.

''Tell this raging hormonal woman to get out of my sight!'' Woohyun demanded as he glared at Chorong.

''Tell this arrogant idiotic man to get out of MY sight!'' Chorong demanded back as she glared back at Woohyun.

''Get out of the way!'' Woohyun tried to push her again.

''Make me!'' Chorong gripped harder onto the sides of the door.

''Why do these two always look like little kids when they argue?'' Naeun titled her head as she observed them.

''Look like?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow without his sight leaving WooRong. ''They act and sound like them too!''

''Either we all go in or we all go out so which one is it?!'' Dongwoo groaned at WooRong.

''Come on,the other guests are looking at us!'' Bomi grumbled. ''It's getting so embarrassing.''

''Tell this to get out of the way.'' Woohyun ordered.

''Tell this bastard to make me!'' Chorong hissed. ''Go inside the room and we'll all be fine!''

''I will definitely not go inside if that's what you want.'' Woohyun refused.

''And I won't get out of the way since that's what you want.'' Chorong retorted with the rest groaning at how immature they both were.

''So immature yet cute....'' Yookyung giggled at the sight.

''Love's a funny funny thing...'' Sungjong spoke,making Yookyung to glance at him. ''It makes two people not only argue but also crave for each other's presence.''

''Hoya you idiot,stop this!'' Eunji nagged.

''Idiot?! YA Who you calling an idiot?!'' Hoya whined.

''You're always an idiot!'' Eunji stuck her tongue out at the sight of him.

''Woohyun push them out!'' Hoya stood behind Woohyun,helping him to push Chorong out.

''Chorong push them in!'' Eunji stood behind Chorong,helping her to push Woohyun in.

''You girls are so cruel!'' Hoya complained.

''As if you boys aren't!'' Eunji shot him a deadly glare.

''If you have the guts then let's see how you try and push Woohyun in!'' Hoya was determined to push the girls out.

''Are you challenging us?!'' Chorong raised her eyebrow.

''No we're not cause we don't challenge people weaker than us!'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Weak?! Excuse me!'' Chorong could feel her blood boiling. ''Who the hell are you calling weak,huh?!''

''You,that's who!'' Woohyun scoffed with a smirk. ''Push them out!'''

''Push them in!'' Chorong pushed back.

Sunggyu looked at Hayoung looking bored as she leaned against the wall with a nonchalant facial expression as if she wasn't hearing the loud shouting and the agressive pushing from the older girls and boys from the group.

''This is the usual.'' Hayoung shrugged her shoulders,not caring about the stares or the scene. ''It's not like we can help it.''

''Alright alright stop it!'' Sunggyu ordered as he pushed all the four into the room before the girls entered alongside.

Sunggyu immediately shut the door after he saw the girls all entering the room and looked at the 13 younger members all doing their own things with the two pairs,WooRong and HoJi,arguing again causing him to grumble as they were still going at it.

''Enough!'' Sunggyu ordered,causing everyone to look at him with a surprised facial expression. ''I have had it with your arguments you four,enough is enough now I think we ought to let the girls know and invite them to our plans!''

''What? Sunggyu,no!'' Woohyun groaned. ''You must be joking!''

''They're going to ruin it all!'' Hoya agreed.

''Speak for yourself,Hoya!'' Eunji glared. ''You're going to ruin it by acting your foolish self.''

''I agree with Sunggyu!'' Chorong nodded her head. ''We ought to know what you guys are planning!''

''And we should come along!'' Hayoung spoke up. ''I wanna have fun too!''

''This is supposed to be a boys' thing!'' Woohyun groaned,not wanting to bring the girls along. ''Besides they can be trouble for us!''

''Trouble?!'' Chorong stood up as she glared at him. ''Who was trouble for us when they came home drunk from a boys' thing?! Huh?''

''Yeah you guys all owe us one so tell us!'' Eunji nodded her head.

''Besides don't think you will disappear from my sight Jang Dongwoo!'' Bomi squinted her eyes at him.

''What is this ''boys' thing'' even about?!'' Naeun raised her eyebrow,interested in knowing what they were planning to do.

''Argh they're right.'' Myungsoo sighed. ''They did take care of us when we needed them.''

''They did handle us when we were drunk out of our senses...'' Sungyeol agreed.

''I guess bringing them along won't be so bad after all isn't it guys?'' Sungjung looked at the older men.

''Alright alright fine fine...'' Woohyun grumbled as he gave up. ''They can come IF they want to come along!''

''What's the plan though?'' Hayoung questioned.

''We're going clubbing!'' Dongwoo answered as he crossed his arms. ''We've never been so we thought why not go now.''

''Oh we would love to!'' Bomi was excited as she smiled widely. ''I can't wait to dance to the music and---''

''You better not cause trouble Bomi!'' Dongwoo glared at her.

''I won't!'' Bomi smiled back. ''I'll be with you all night along,I know you'll protect me!''

''See! Protecting!'' Woohyun groaned. ''What if they cause trouble and we have to protect them? I don't want to throw fists for no reason!''

''We don't need bloody protecting,Nam!'' Chorong argued as she frowned. ''We can protect ourselves! I didn't take martial arts class as a kid to get someone else to save me!''

''Yeah right!'' Woohyun hissed. ''You say that but then you'll just cry and scream.''

''Don't start again you two!'' Sunggyu interrupted the argument before it could get more serious. ''We're wasting time so we better decide quick on whose going and who isn't!''

Everyone kept quiet for a few seconds as they looked at each other,wondering if anyone would object to going to the club but no one raised their hand nor muttered a single word.

''I think we can assume that everyone's going then...'' Myungsoo broke the second.

''Alright everyone get ready quickly and meet up at the ground floor of the hotel!'' Woohyun ordered.

Everyone got out of WooRong's room and entered their own to get ready for the club with some not really knowing what to wear whereas others having a vague idea but everyone knew it was going to take some time to get ready.

 

Yookyung got inside and quickly went to her suitcase,wanting to pull out something that she had been planning to give to Sungjong and turned around once she grabbed hold of what she wanted to give to him yet she found another surprise when she saw Sungjong facing her direction with something in his hands.

''Sungjong?'' Yookyung blinked her eyes as she saw him walk closer to her.

''I...er...have something for you...'' Sungjong cleared his throat,not wanting to get awkward with her. ''It would really mean it for me if you agree to wear this tonight...''

Yookyung blinked her eyes for another two times as her eyes proceeded to look down at Sungjong's hand that was moving towards her direction with something red in his hands.She grabbed the item and saw that it was the same dress that she had worn before when Sungjong and her were trying out clothes in the dressing rooms that MyungEun had pushed them into.

''The red dress....'' Yookyung held it in her arms before she smiled at him. ''I..have something for you too...''

''Y-You do?'' Sungjong was surprised.

''The blue shirt...'' Yookyung gave him the shirt. ''I would really like you to wear this tonight.''

Sungjong looked at the light blue shirt and recognised it as the same shirt she had seen him in,making him to smile as she had liked the look of the shirt on him like the way he had liked the dress on her.

''I guess we better get ready then.'' Sungjong cleared his throat as he went inside the bathroom to change.

Yookyung watched him close the bathroom door after getting inside and her smile quickly shot up as she enjoyed the moment she had with her childhood best friend.She quickly hurried over to the mirror and held the dress against her body,looking at the pretty dress and how it made her complexion glow but was it really the dress that made her face glow so beautifully or was something else the reason? She quickly changed into the dress and looked into herself at the mirror as she really did look quite beautiful in the dress but before she could focus on makeup,she groaned to herself as she tried to get the back of the dress' zip to zip her back and quickly before Sungjong could notice her back,causing her to be nervous and gulp her saliva in fear of being exposed.

''Argh how can one zip be this irritating!?'' Yookyung hissed to herself as she tried again.

Yookyung felt the warm hand touch hers and next thing she knew her zip was fully zipped up to the top of her dress,making her to be nervous as she turned around to see Sungjong looking at her.Sungjong looked at Yookyung being nervous as she looked away with a crimson shade of colour popping out on her cheeks out of nowhere,making him to admire how beautiful she had been especially after seeing her swiftly move her hair strand and tuck it behind her ear.

''O-Oh....'' Yookyung felt embarrassed.

Her eyes went to his chest that had gotten her attention as she saw him wear the long sleeve button shirt as the way she liked it with three of the top buttons ed,flashing that chest of his that made him look more ier than he was already looking.

''Are you okay?'' Sungjong waved his hand in front of Yookyung,making her to get back to reality.

''N-Nothing!'' She walked quickly towards the mirror to focus on make-up instead to get her mind off the awkward moment.

Yookyung looked at herself in the mirror as she picked up the blush and the blush brush,applying it against her cheeks as the colour of the cheeks got brighter but her attention was secretly on the man,who was picking up a few accessories like a bracelet as he placed it on himself.She could feel her heart brusting as she saw him smile to himself as he looked at the bracelet looking good against his wrist,liking the sight of the guy looking so joyful with such a small thing.Has he always been this adorable? She wondered as she focused on him even more with a brighter smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter