Being parents for the day

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=Hey guys!!!! I know it's been ages since I last updated!!!! I'm like 9 months late on updating this fanfic but yeah I've decided to continue the story and fast forward it now so yeah I won't write/make the trip of PinkFinite that long....(Originally was planning like 7 chapters or something LOL) but yeah I think I'll write like 3 or 4 chapters *maximum* on the trip then fast forward to PinkFinite lovey dovey and them ending up together but don't worry,I will write normally so it doesn't look like it's speeding up! 

 

Anyway enjoy guys!!!!!!

Chorong was busy,cooking some breakfast for the rest of the gang to really notice something or a rather messy someone walking towards her direction.Chorong enjoyed her time alone,just humming to herself in her lovely own world with her focus on something she was rather used to doing,not that she ever mind doing the cooking for anyone except a certain someone,who unfortunately for her was also in the group.

*I'm going to make that pay for his existence!* Chorong evily chuckled to herself as she had a special trick up on her sleeve that no one would know.

''Whatcha making Chorong?'' Chorong heard someone lazily asking her,which made her turn around to see who it was.

''Bomi?'' Chorong raised her eyebrow to see a messy Bomi with her hair looking like she had been living in the jungle for god knows how long. ''What the hell happened to you? Did you fight a lion or something?!''

''The baby, Chorong!'' Bomi groaned as she remembered last night's antics.

Bomi giggled to herself after noticing the baby was fast asleep so that meant that she wouldn't disturbed at all with her dear sweetheart,who looked like he was resting his eyes or maybe even sleeping.She sighed to herself in joy as she stared at his handsome face before pouting at the times he would always reject her love.

''Why are you so hard to get? No in fact why are you even pretending to play hard to get?!'' Bomi frowned as she glared at her beloved man. ''Sometimes you annoy me so much and make me hate you but then I know that I still love you,my cute adorable handsome man Dongwoo!''

Bomi chuckled again as she got an idea.She decided to get off the bed and walk towards Dongwoo's side of the bed before deciding to shower him with kisses on his cheek,face,lips and any where else her eyes could find.She puckered her lips really tightly before slowly leaning in closer and kissing him on the lips first before suddenly bombarding him on his forehead and cheeks and eyes and nose and chin and anywhere else.These actions soon made Dongwoo wake up startled as he felt lots of unknown attacks falling on him out of nowhere,making him to suddenly open his eyes and see Bomi silently giggling as she kissed him here and there and everywhere.

''YA Yoon Bomi!'' Dongwoo silently yelled in case the baby didn't wake up and quickly covered her lips so she doesn't kiss him anymore. ''What the heck are you doing to me right now?!''

Bomi eye-smiled at her love before removing his hand off . ''JUST TRY-----''

Dongwoo immediately covered again since she was too loud and he didn't want the baby to wake up again. ''Shut up! Shut up,you're too loud! The baby might wake up you idiot!'' 

''Sorry?'' Bomi giggled after Dongwoo removed his hand off . ''I guess my loudness isn't the greatest thing at the moment---''

''When was it ever the greatest thing?'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes as he remembered the embarrassing moments she would always declare her love to him by speaking,no more like yelling it out in front of everyone. ''What even are you doing here? Go sleep already you kid!''

''I can't sleep,I don't feel sleepy.'' Bomi stuck her tongue out. 

''Of course,we did the hard work so we would be the one to obviously be tired.'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow at her.

''Hey we did hard work too! Trying to find money that Myungsoo hidden is no easy thing!'' Bomi groaned as she remembered the girls spending hours trying to find that money. ''I can't even remember how long we spent in that room trying to find the money,argh!''

''Mr.Perfect is,of course,good at everything isn't he?'' Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders as he expected this from Myungsoo.

''Enough about him! Let's talk about....me and you.'' Bomi grinned as she leaned closer to his face. ''So tell me honey,how are you doing today?''

''We need to sleep Bomi!'' Dongwoo gave her a deadpan facial expression. ''Let's sleep instead come on now!''

''NO!'' Bomi mistakenly yelled,causing a big mistake.

The baby immediately started crying it's lungs out after hearing Bomi scream like that which made Dongwoo to glare his eyes out of Bomi,who uneasily tried to smile at him but failed.She could feel Dongwoo was glaring into her soul angrily after causing the baby to wake up and well if looks could kill then consider Bomi to be dead with how Dongwoo was glaring at her.

''You idiot!'' Dongwoo hissed as he held the baby into his arms.

''I'm sorry! I'm sorry!'' Bomi bit her bottom lip.

Dongwoo tried his hardest to make the baby stop crying by swinging her into his arms and patting her back continously to make her stop crying yet the poor baby was crying further and further on,causing Bomi to slightly panic as she didn't know what to exactly do.

''How do we make Sunhyun stop crying?!'' Bomi wondered as she didn't know what to do.

''Hey I'm trying!'' Dongwoo glared at her again as he patted Sunhyun's back and held her tightly as he gently swinged his body.

''You're just perfect!'' Bomi sighed happily as she witnessed Dongwoo's attempts. ''Perfect boyfriend material,perfect husband material and perfect daddy material! Forget Myungsoo! Dongwoo my love,my baby you're Mr.Perfect to me!''

''Now's not the time to be romantic Bomi!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes and shook his head at the sight of Bomi looking like she was idolising him when she should be helping him instead. ''Are you just going to stand there or even help me Bomi?!''

''Oh right sorry sorry!'' Bomi quickly went to Dongwoo and grabbed Sunhyun off his hands. ''Now come to mommy instead,enough playing with daddy!''

''What the?!'' Dongwoo just watched Bomi as she took Sunhyun off his hands. ''How is that going to help?!''

''I think baby needs mommy's hugs instead cause a mother and a baby do have the best connection!'' Bomi smiled before trying to make Sunhyun stop crying as she,too,tried to swing the baby gently as she patted his back.

''You're just doing what I did,how is that even helping?!'' Dongwoo questioned as he thought Bomi was actually going to help him or something.

''Shhh Dongwoo,I'm trying so just hold on for a second!'' It was now Bomi's turn to start the deadly glares at Dongwoo.

''I just want to sleep for crying out loud!'' Dongwoo whined as he threw his body on the bed and tried to cover his ears with the pillow.

Dongwoo groaned as he got the pillow off his head and saw poor Bomi was trying to quiet the baby by trying harder and harder yet Sunhyun was just crying louder and louder,causing both of them to start panicking as to why the baby was crying like that and how to make her stop before she strains her voice or something similiar to that.

''What the hell is going on here?!'' Sungjong couldn't take the crying anymore as he stormed into the bedroom after brusting it open.

''The baby won't stop crying!'' Dongwoo complained before pointing at Bomi. ''Blame Miss.Loud over there for causing this!''

''HEY?!'' Bomi glared at Dongwoo which caused the baby to cry more as she was loud. ''God sake I need to quieten down or else she's going to cry more!''

''Is everything alright in here? It's really noisy in here?'' Yookyung popped her head through the door before her eyes went wide open. ''Oh my god?!''

''Come help Yookyung!'' Bomi grabbed her wrist and pulled her in with all her strength,causing Yookyung to almost fall down.

''Hey I almost fell down!'' Yookyung luckily held the desk before falling down on the ground.

''Alright alright let me handle this!'' Sungjong got Sunhyun off Bomi's hands and tried to think why the baby could be crying. 

''Uhm....I-I d-don't really know what to do....'' Yookyung was clueless about babies so she didn't know what she could possibly do to even help.

''Idea!'' Sungjong quickly placed Sunhyun on the baby's mat before opening her diaper.

''What's he doing?'' Yookyung titled her head as she wondered.

''Come learn if you want to know!'' Sungjong grabbed her by one hand and grabbed a spare diaper by the other. 

Yookyung felt her heartbeat coming back on as Sungjong's hand grabbed her wrist,which she found was perfectly wrapped around as if it was meant to be like that but before she could daydream more,Sungjong waved the diaper in her face.

''See this? It's a diaper and now we're going to change it since one reason why babies cry is because they need their diaper to be changed!'' Sungjong explained before getting the wet diaper out. ''Now we throw it in the bin and focus on the new diaper.''

''O-Oh o-okay.....'' Yookyung tried to concentrate yet she couldn't help look at how focused Sungjong looked,secretly loving the sight of him being like this.

''Now we change diapers like this!'' Sungjong demonstrated how to change diapers which unfortunately Yookyung wasn't looking at,at all. '''And voila done!''

''O-Oh.....'' Yookyung looked down as she nodded her head. ''Yeah...done.....''

Sungjong began to take the baby into his arms and pat her continously for a few times however the baby just wasn't keeping quiet at all unfortunately which caused Dongwoo to feel like he was going to cry while Bomi whined continously.

''This is all your fault!'' Dongwoo frowned.

''Dongwoo-ahhhhhh I'm sorry okay!'' Bomi pouted. ''Just make her stop crying for the love of God!!!!''

The door was unlocked again and this time two other people stood at the door however surprisingly they didn't look like they had been woken up by the noise.In fact they looked like they had just came to the room after doing something that might work on the baby hopefully.

''Sungyeol and Namjoo to the rescue!'' Sungyeol grinned as he stood up straight.

''I think we know why the baby is crying!'' Namjoo eye-smiled.

''We present----'' Sungyeol was interrupted.

''Just shut up and help already you idiot!'' Sungjong growled as he couldn't take the crying anymore.

''Jeezzz so much for ruining the damn entry and who you calling an idiot,you idiot?!?!'' Sungyeol growled back.

''Please can you just help us already!'' Dongwoo groaned.

''We just came back from the kitchen and made Sunhyun some food!'' Namjoo held the baby's bottle in her hand. ''Sungyeol made it!''

''And Namjoo helped and also learned how to make baby milk isn't it Namjoo?'' Sungyeol eye-smiled at Namjoo before he focused on the baby. ''Okay okay give me the baby and I'll handle this!''

Sungjong immediately handled Sunhyun into Sungyeol's arms and Sungyeol began to hold Sunhyun in his arms before turning to Namjoo,who was holding the bottle in her hands as she observed the scene.

''Namjoo just carefully put the bottle's tip into the baby's mouth now!'' Sungyeol ordered. ''Make sure the baby doesn't get burnt from the heat of the milk!''

''Yes!'' Namjoo nodded her head before carefully putting the tip into the baby's mouth. ''O-oh am I doing it right?''

''See there you go,it wasn't that hard was it?'' Sungyeol smiled as he nodded his head.

DongMi and JongKyung immediately let go of the pillow after they heard it was pretty quiet before noticing Sunhyun was busy,drinking the milk that YeolJoo made.

''It's a miracle that she's finally quiet!'' Sungjong cheered however that didn't last that long.

''She finished the milk.'' Namjoo took the bottle away from the baby's mouth.

''Oh no here we go again!'' Everyone groaned as they heard the baby cry,more like scream into tears.

''What,in the world,is going on in this place?!'' Hayoung couldn't take the crying anymore as she bursted the door wide open.

''Hey Hayoung let's calm down now.....'' Sunggyu was behind her,trying to cheer his darling however she wasn't taking any of this.

''I can't sleep so this needs to stop immediately!'' Hayoung demanded before she walked up to Sungyeol and took the baby into her arms.

Everyone noticed how Hayoung just took the baby into her arms without thinking,causing all of them to worry as they thought that Hayoung might hurt the baby or worse,drop the baby which would cause more damage than help.

''Sunggyu don't you think you should handle the baby?'' Dongwoo uneasily smiled as he wanted Sunggyu to take control.

''Yeahhhhh Sunggyu go on help Hayoung.'' Bomi felt fearful as well.

''Yeahhh come on now Sunggyu.'' Sungyeol agreed with why everyone was getting fearful.

''Why isn't she keeping quiet?!'' Hayoung walked around the room,swinging the baby around a little.

''Hey Hayoung I think I know what we should do!'' Sunggyu tried to make Hayoung give him the baby.

''Alright take her and you better make her sleep!'' Hayoung gave Sunggyu the baby immediately.

''CAREFUL!'' Everyone yelled as they got scared.

''Will do boss!'' Sunggyu sighed as he got the baby in time or else something bad might have happened to her.

''Hayoung I don't think babies are your thing.....'' Sungjong uneasily tried to tell her that she was too careless to take care of Sunhyun.

''Excuse me?!'' Hayoung hissed as she looked at Sungjong. ''Are you serious?! I'll have you know that I am very good at taking care of babies!''

''What Sungjong's trying to say is that Sunggyu is the mother so he would take care of the baby while you're the father so you would be in charge of the house or something like that....'' Yookyung tried to make Hayoung believe her gibberish. 

''What?!'' Sunggyu raised his eyes at the gang,who were glaring at him to play along after seeing Hayoung's back was facing them. ''I-I mean yes yes! They are right!''

''Ohhhh then say that then Sungjong!'' Hayoung smirked to herself. ''Of course I'm the boss and in charge indeed!''

''So you all just fed her so maybe she's trying to burp since gas might be stuck in her body?'' Sunggyu patted the baby's back continously,trying to help the baby to burp.

''Is it working?'' Namjoo wondered.

''I don't really know.....'' The others were just as curious as she was.

The door swinged open once again as the gang found new complaints of the baby crying,who both looked tired of hearing the baby's yelling of tears.

''What's causing the baby to cry like that?!'' Eunji questioned as she entered the room.

''Yo will the baby ever keep quiet or not?'' Hoya just wanted to sleep.

''I've been dealing with this noise for the whole night so don't you dare complain Hoya!'' Dongwoo angrily glared at him.

''Yeah feel our pain so come and help us all already!'' Bomi agreed as she wanted HoJi to hopefully make the baby stop crying.

''Give me the baby!'' Eunji grabbed Sunhyun off Sunggyu's arms. ''Oh my?! I think maybe she needs to wear less clothing or something like that? She feels pretty hot for a baby's temperature.''

Eunji placed the baby on the baby's mat and decided to pat her chest a few times before her eyes stared at Hoya,who was just observing the scene as he didn't know what to do.

''Hoya get me a sleepsuit with short sleeves!'' Eunji demanded before pointing to the drawer. ''I think it's in that drawer so go look for it!''

''Roger that maam!'' Hoya went to the drawer and looked around for the sleepsuit. ''Found it!''

Eunji immediately changed Sunhyun's clothes into the sleepsuit and checked her temperature after a few seconds.

''Just like I thought,the clothes were making her too hot!'' Eunji pointed out and the gang started to notice Sunhyun's cry slightly dying down.

''She hasn't stopped crying so that isn't the solution!'' Bomi pointed out.

''That did help her for sure though.'' Yookyung noticed.

''Amatuers!'' Someone spoke,causing the gang to look at the door.

The gang noticed the perfect couple standing at the door with their arms crossed out.

''You said it Myungsoo!'' Naeun nodded her head. ''The experts are here so let us handle this now!''

''Oh yeah then fine let's see you make Sunhyun stop crying then!'' Hoya scoffed.

''Fine allow us to do the honors then....'' Myungsoo agreed as Eunji passed Sunhyun to Naeun. ''What methods have you guys tried?''

''We tried the regular patting her back and swinging her to make her sleep.'' Dongwoo started to speak first.

''Then we checked her diaper to see if it needed changing and changed it!'' Sungjong continued.

''We fed her milk cause we thought she was hungry.'' Sungyeol mentioned.

''We thought she needed to burp since gas was stuck in her body after drinking milk.'' Sunggyu explained.

''We thought she was too hot in the clothing so we changed her clothing and her temperature did go down a bit!'' Hoya nodded his head.

''Maybe she wants to play around?'' Naeun titled her head as she looked at Myungsoo.

''Grab any toy you guys can find or try to entertain Sunhyun!'' Myungsoo ordered as he thought maybe that was it.

The gang all stood in a line with first DongMi smiling and shaking a mini rattle in front of Sunhyun,who was sitting on Naeun's laps.

''Hey Sunhyun we got you a nice funny toy!'' Dongwoo shook the rattle and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter