Trapped in here!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Amazinglycheexiong has requested for WooRong and YeolJoo

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Dongwoo quietly looked around before he walked out of the hotel,making sure that no one was behind or following him around especially not the troublesome lover he had that always wanted to be around him no matter where it was.He quickly walked towards one of the taxi and spoke to the driver,asking if he drove to a specific place that Dongwoo wanted to go to.Dongwoo got on the front seat,next to the driver's seat when he saw that the driver agreed to drive to where Dongwoo wanted to go however he was unknown to the fact that someone had been following him,quietly kneeling down on the bottom part of the taxi after entering and closing the door as quietly as she could.

*Finally I'll be alone!* Dongwoo sighed as he got his phone out.

*I'm always one step ahead of you!* Bomi smirked as she tried to hide herself inside the taxi.

Dongwoo was unaware that Bomi was at the back of the taxi,on the bottom part where customers rested their feet.She was sitting down on it as the taxi driver drove to the destination Dongwoo wanted to go and Bomi was determined to find out if Dongwoo was planning to go to that certain ''she'' that Bomi had heard last night.

''Hello?'' Bomi heard Dongwoo speak on the phone. ''Yeah I'm coming there!  Yeah I'm in the taxi right now and it's the same house right?  Great! I'll see you guys in 10 minutes so see you soon!  Tell her that I said hey!''

Bomi frowned when she heard Dongwoo mentioning ''she'' again that definitely was not her but Bomi was not going to give up without fighting that certain ''she'' Dongwoo kept speaking about.Who is this ''she''? Bomi crossed her arms but then she smirked as she knew that she was going to find out who this girl was and definitely going to ruin every chance that could get the certain ''she'' and Dongwoo closer.

*You want to play with me when you know that I can play this push and pull game even better?* Bomi frowned at Dongwoo's head. *Just you wait and see what I will do between that certain ''she'' and you!*

Dongwoo continued to look ahead at the road as he waited for his visit to his destination where he was going to meet someone while Bomi was planning on ideas she could do to sabotage the possible interactions between this certain girl and Dongwoo,a scene she couldn't bear to see nor witness.

 

While Dongwoo was gone to visit someone with Bomi following him,the others had all agreed to go to the restaurant in the hotel to explore the kind of food they could find in Las Vegas.The gang decided to do something in the hotel for the day since they didn't want to do new things without DongMi as they wanted to experience and explore things as a whole group.

''Get up you pig!'' Chorong angrily kicked Woohyun off the bed.

''You didn't have to kick me you know!'' Woohyun angrily glared at her.

''Open the door!'' Hayoung yelled as she knocked on their room.

''Argh!'' Chorong groaned as she went to open the door. ''What is it?''

''You guys still haven't gotten ready?!'' Sunggyu was surprised. ''Don't you two want to come to the restaurant with us?''

''I guess I kinda over-slept.'' Chorong stretched her arms.

''Same!'' Woohyun groaned.

''Hayoung they're not ready yet!'' Namjoo informed as she stood next to Hayoung. ''Oh hello Chorong!''

''Morning Namjoo!'' Chorong gave her a smile.

''Great just great!'' Hayoung crossed her arms.

''What's great?'' Woohyun asked as he walked towards the room.

''We're here!'' Naeun greeted as she stood next to Hayoung with Myungsoo walking behind her.

''We have these two idiots not ready yet!'' Sunggyu frowned.

''And the two idiots in the other room as well!'' Hayoung added.

''Who are the other two idiots?'' Chorong questioned.

''I've got Sungjong and Yookyung.'' Sungyeol spoke as he walked towards the others.

''We got ready as quick as we could!'' Sungjong sighed.

''I don't even know what time it is!'' Yookyung yawned.

''We don't have 4 idiots with us just yet!'' Hayoung groaned. ''I thought we were all going to go to the restaurant together!''

''Who else isn't ready?'' Chorong asked again.

''Who don't you see?'' Hayoung asked back.

''Hoya and Eunji!'' Woohyun realised who wasn't ready like him and Chorong.

''Where's Bomi and Dongwoo?'' Chorong looked around.

''Dongwoo is gone somewhere and Bomi texted me saying that she's with him!'' Hayoung informed.

''How long does it take for you four to get ready?'' Naeun rolled her eyes.

''Alright alright we're going to get ready but why don't you guys go ahead to the restaurant!'' Woohyun suggested.

''What?'' Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. ''Don't you want to come along with us?''

''Do you even know the way?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''What if you guys get lost?'' Sungjong agreed.

''I'm not five years old guys!'' Woohyun rolled his eyes.

''Funny how you act like one!'' Chorong commented.

''Not now Chorong!'' Woohyun glared at her. ''Anyway yeah we'll meet you guys at the restaurant so don't worry! You guys go ahead!''

''Are you sure?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Trust me!'' Woohyun nodded his head.

''Alright fine.'' Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders.

''We'll see you guys in 15 minutes.'' Woohyun nodded his head before closing the door. ''You know that you don't always need to speak right?''

''Oh shut the hell up!'' Chorong glared at him before she stormed her way to the bathroom.

''Hey I'm still talking to you!'' Woohyun glared at her back.

''Well I don't give a !'' Chorong slammed the door shut.

''How do I tolerate her?!'' Woohyun angrily groaned before throwing his body on the bed. ''These 13 days are going to be annoying but I'll make sure that I win in this game!''

Woohyun smirked at the door as he thought of ways he could annoy his enemy,who hated him with a huge passion.

 

Eunji groaned as she looked at Hoya,who was busy,looking at the mirror and fixing his hair while she was sitting down on their bed,waiting for him to get ready for the past 10 minutes.She was already ready but the annoying idiot was fixing his hair and his clothes for the past 10 minutes that could have been spent walking to the restaurant and being there with the others.

''How the hell are you not ready?!'' Eunji angrily glared at Hoya.

''What?'' Hoya scoffed. ''I told you that I'm almost done,just give me a second!''

''You said that for the past 10 mintues!'' Eunji glared at him. ''Argh I don't care! I'm going now!''

''Alright alright!'' Hoya rolled his eyes. ''You never let me take time to make myself look good!''

''I gave you 10 minutes plus you don't even look bad!'' Eunji frowned.

''So you're teling me that I look good now?'' Hoya smirked.

''Don't push it Hoya!'' Eunji pointed her finger at him. ''You look fine and that's all I'm going to say!''

''Oh how cute of Eunji to compliment me!'' Hoya chuckled. ''I never thought that I would be alive to hear her say something nice to me!''

''I don't even want to argue with you anymore.'' Eunji sighed before knocking on WooRong's room door.

''Hey guys!'' Woohyun greeted. ''Someone is taking a bit too much time to get ready unfortunately but come on in.''

''DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ME WOOHYUN!'' Chorong yelled from the bathroom.

''Oh shut the hell up and stop screaming!'' Woohyun bickered.

''Chorong open the door!'' Eunji knocked on the bathroom's door. ''It's me Eunji!''

''Hey Eunji!'' Chorong greeted after she opened the door. 'Help me with this!''

''What do you need help with?'' Eunji closed the door after entereing the room.

The two guys looked at the girls who were inside the bathroom,properly going to take a longer time to get ready which made them groan as they sat down on the bed.

''And I'm the one that takes a long time to get ready?'' Hoya let out his breath.

''Staying in this room with her has been a nightmare.'' Woohyun groaned.

''It hasn't been that good for me either.'' Hoya agreed. ''It's always nagging at this and nagging at that!''

''And arguing and yelling!'' Woohyun complained along.

''You know what we should do?'' Hoya smirked as he got an idea. ''We should get our revenge on them!''

''And how so?'' Woohyun questioned.

''They are the two who get angry the easiest!'' Hoya spoke. ''Why don't we make them angry?'' 

''Oh the joy of seeing Park Chorong angry!'' Woohyun quietly clapped his hands as he smirked.

''And the joy of seeing Jung Eunji angry as well!'' Hoya quietly clapped his hands as he smirked back.

''Let's do it!'' The two guys high-fived each other as they got excited.

 

Hayoung chuckled along with Namjoo as they joked together while Naeun smiled with Yookyung,speaking about things they both liked.The guys all walked together behind the girls inside the restaurant to which Myungsoo,who could speak English fluently,asked for a table for 12 people to which the group were directed to the table by the waiter.

''Sit with me Namjoo!'' Hayoung pulled her in the middle of the seat.

''Sure!'' Namjoo smiled at Hayoung as she sat down.

''YA!?'' Hayoung glared at Sungyeol,who sat next to Namjoo. ''Why are you sitting next to Namjoo?''

''Why is Sunggyu sitting next to you then?'' Sungyeol countered.

''Shut up!'' Sunggyu glared at Sungyeol as he got comfortable,sitting next to Hayoung.

''Just sit down anywhere!'' Myungsoo sat down,opposite Sungyeol.

''The seats are quite comfortable.'' Naeun commented after sitting down next to Myungsoo.

''I like my seat too!'' Yookyung smiled and sat down next to Naeun.

''I wanna see the menu!'' Sungjong snatched the menu before he sat down next to Yookyung.

''What should we order?'' Hayoung asked as she looked at the other menu.

''There sure is a lot of food in here!'' Naeun agreed as she looked at the third menu.

''I don't really know what to order.'' Sungyeol was looking at the fourth menu.

''Where is Hoya,Woohyun,Chorong and Eunji?'' Sunggyu questioned.

''Let those slow pokes come when they want beside I'm quite hungry!'' Sungjong replied.

''I don't really understand what this says.'' Yookyung rolled her eyes. ''It's all in English!''

''Good thing we have Myungsoo,Naeun and Namjoo who can speak English for us!'' Hayoung smiled.

''What does this say?'' Sungyeol raised his eyebrow.

''Let me help!'' Namjoo eye-smiled as she looked at what Sungyeol was pointing to.

''He's just trying to flirt with her!'' Hayoung muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes. ''Hey Myungsoo,why don't you help your friend!''

''He's already gotten help'' Myungsoo looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

''Namjoo's helping me now so you go help him!'' Hayoung pulled Namjoo to her side.

Sungyeol glared at Hayoung,who glared back at him.

''I know what you're trying to do!'' Hayoung frowned.

''What? I was just asking for help!'' Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

''Help?'' Hayoung scoffed. ''More like flirt!''

''Oh my god!'' Sungyeol face-palmed his face. ''Sunggyu please control your negative thinking girlfriend!''

''Stop arguing everyone and let's order!'' Sunggyu hissed.

 

Dongwoo smiled when he saw that he had reached his destination whereas Bomi tried to look from the windows as to where they were at but she decided not to just in case she might be caught by Dongwoo and this could make him not go to where ever he wanted to go and this meant not meeting that certain girl he was talking about,which Bomi wanted to who it was.

''Hello?'' Dongwoo picked up the phone with one hand as he paid the driver his fare with the other one. ''Yeah I'm getting out of the taxi now.''

Bomi slowly opened the door and got out of the taxi by crawling out of the taxi from the other side so Dongwoo wouldn't see her and hopefully the taxi driver doesn't see her escaping as well.She immediately crawled a bit far after the taxi before hiding behind a bench that she saw from the other side.

*Where is he going?* Bomi eyed him as he walked towards a house while the taxi driver drove off.

Bomi tried to run as quietly as she could after Dongwoo,who was seen buying some pretty yellow and red flowers before walking towards the house which made Bomi a bit angry since he had never bought her flowers so who was this special person that he was buying flowers for.

*I'm going to make this idiot pay!* Bomi frowned as she clenched her fists.

Bomi quickly walked as well as hide herself through the streets.Her eyes following Dongwoo,who was walking towards a long street,looking around the street to find the house he was looking to knock on.

*Bingo!* Bomi smirked as she saw Dongwoo walking towards the house he found.

She immediately ran to the other side of the road and saw him knocking on the door while she waited to see who the girl was that he was impatient to see.Was she prettier than her? Is she better than her in Dongwoo's opinion? Is she going to have Dongwoo for herself? Questions like this occured through Bomi's mind,making her slightly insecure with herself but then she clenched her fists as she shook her head,reminding herself that she shouldn't be thinking negativity.

She felt a bit hurt when she saw Dongwoo smiling brightly and hugging the girl,who opened the door and Bomi couldn't help but think that the girl Dongwoo was hugging was pretty indeed.She was quite short just like her but she had beautiful blonde hair with a bright smile on her face,making Bomi jealous with her so called rival.She watched Dongwoo smile at the girl and give her the flowers that he had bought then the two went inside the house and the door was closed.

*You ing bastard Dongwoo!* Bomi angrily glared at the house as she stormed to it,wanting to burst the door open and hear answers from his mouth.

Was she not good enough for him? Did she not try as hard as she could? Was she just entertaining him until he meets the girl in the house? Questions like this appeared in her head again and again as she felt hurt with how hard she was trying for him to be hers yet he was with another girl here in the house alone that he had not told her about. Even though Bomi and Dongwoo weren't boyfriend and girlfriend,Bomi always considered them to be extremely close to one another since the two never hid anything from each other.No matter how much Bomi annoyed Dongwoo,he always told her the truth and always answered any questions Bomi had on her mind which made Bomi trust Dongwoo blindly yet to see this unknown girl that Bomi had no clue about made her hurt as she felt her trust in him was broken and he had betrayed her in some way.

 

The door opened and Eunji and Chorong got out of the bathroom but their eyes went to the bed where Hoya and Woohyun were lying down on the bed,bored to death waiting for them.

''Get up!'' Chorong demanded.

''We're going now!'' Eunji ordered.

''ing finally!'' Woohyun groaned.

''I thought we were going to die here!'' Hoya agreed.

Chorong angrily sighed as she rolled her eyes,hearing her enemy speak already made her blood boil but she tried to control herself and her short-temper.

''Come on Eunji!'' Chorong pulled Eunji as she walked out of the room.

''Hey wait for us!'' Hoya whined.

''So rude!'' Woohyun hissed as he closed the door. ''But then again,that's what you expect from some angry midget!''

Chorong immediately stopped walking when she heard what her enemy had just called her,extremely insulted with the insult he had just said about her whereas Hoya had his eyes wide open at Woohyun,surprised that he had said that especially since Chorong hated when Woohyun called her out about her height before and now he did the same mistake.

''Ex-mothering-cuse me?'' Chorong scoffed as she turned around to face Woohyun,who was smirking at her. ''What the did you just say?''

''Guys come on!'' Eunji tried to control them. ''Let's not do this right now.''

''I said what I wanted to say!'' Woohyun lied against the wall with his arms crossed.

''You ing take that back now!'' Chorong pointed her finger at him.

''Make me !'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Take it back now!'' Chorong angrily walked up to him.

''Or else what?'' Woohyun smirked.

''Take that dirty grin off your face!'' Chorong stood up in front of him.

''You know what I have to say about that?'' Woohyun laughed.

''What?!'' Chorong asked.

''This!'' Woohyun pushed her body before running to the end of the corrider so he could run up the stairs.

''GET YOUR ING HERE!'' Chorong ran after him,eager to hit him as hard as she could.

''Oh boy!'' Hoya groaned.

''GUYS COME ON NOW!'' Eunji tried to stop them yet they had already ran up the stairs. ''Come on Hoya! Let's catch them!''

''It's impossible to resolve things between them!'' Hoya sighed.

''This is even more funnier than I thought!'' HoJi could hear Woohyun laughing.

''I hate you so much!'' HoJi could now hear Chorong growling in anger.

''Which floor did they go to?!'' Eunji asked as she didn't know which floor to go to.

''How would I know?!'' Hoya raised his eyebrow. ''I'm here with you!''

''Should we get them?'' Eunji didn't know what to do.

''I'm hungry!'' Hoya groaned.

''You should have thought about that when you spent 10 minutes on your stupid hair!'' Eunji glared at him.

''You're annoying!'' Hoya rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs.

''Say what?!'' Eunji frowned. ''You're more annoying so shut up!''

''Hey what's this I've got?'' Hoya chuckled as he held Eunji's bag.

''My bag?!'' Eunji gasped. ''What the?! When did you get it?! And give it back!''

''Come and get it first!'' Hoya laughed as he ran down the stairs.

''LEE HOYA!'' Eunji yelled as she ran down the stairs,following him. ''GIVE ME BACK MY BAG!''

''Not if you come and get it first!'' Hoya continued to ran down the stairs.

 

The others were already eating their food that they ordered,enjoying the taste of the new dishes they chose to try.

''This is delicious!'' Naeun spoke as she ate.

''Don't talk when you eat!'' Myungsoo gave her a look.

''What?!'' Naeun whined.

''You've got a little something.'' Myungsoo spoke.

''Where?'' Naeun tried to wipe .

''You can be such a weird kid sometimes.'' Myungsoo sighed before he wiped Naeun's mouth. ''It's gone.''

''Thank you!'' Naeun smiled.

''Let me try your dish!'' Hayoung ate a bite of Sunggyu's meal.

''Do you like it?'' Sunggyu asked.

''It's quite yummy!'' Hayoung nodded her head.

''Let's try yours!'' Sunggyu tried to take a bite out of her meal but Hayoung took his fork out of her plate. ''Hey?! Let me try yours!''

''No sharing!'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out.

''What? How is that fair?'' Sunggyu whined. ''I let you try mine!''

''Alright alright I was only joking you big baby.'' Hayoung laughed. ''Try it and see if it's good!''

''It's not bad.'' Sunggyu nodded his head as he chewed.

''Yookyung!'' Sungjong called out,making her to turn her head to her direction.

''Uhm.....'' Yookyung could feel her cheeks getting hotter.

''Take a bite out of it!'' Sungjong nodded his head as he held the fork,which had a bite of his dish,closer to . ''Try it!''

*He's going to feed me?* Yookyung could feel her heart beating.

''Come on!'' Sungjong interrupted her thoughts. ''Or do you not want to taste?''

''O-Okay.'' Yookyung slowly leaned closer to his fork before quickly eating the food.

''It's good right?'' Yookyung nodded her head. ''Now feed me!''

''W-What?!'' Yookyung was coughing badly as she was surprised what Sungjong had asked her to do.

''Oh my god Yookyung?!'' Namjoo was surprised to see her friend coughing.

''Where's her drink?!'' Naeun was almost panicking.

''Here here!'' Sungjong quickly gave Yookyung her drink so she could drink it.

''Eat properly!'' Hayoung nagged.

''S-Sorry.'' Yookyung cleared .

''You okay?'' Sungjong eyed her carefully to which she nodded her head. ''Be more careful when eating.''

''Sungyeol.'' Namjoo patted his shoulder.

''Yes Namjoo?'' Sungyeol looked at her.

''How's your cut?'' Namjoo asked.

''You mean the paper cut?'' Sungyeol looked at his finger,that was wrapped around with a band-aid. ''It's fine I guess.''

''Wait let me see it.'' Namjoo grabbed his finger as she carefully unwrapped it. ''Oh maybe we need to put a new band-aid over it.''

''It's fine.'' Sungyeol smiled.

''I've got one.'' Namjoo took a band-aid out of her bag. ''Let me try to put it on.''

Sungyeol looked to see Namjoo carefully trying to take the band-aid out of it's wrapper before applying it on his finger to which wasn't done at it's best but Namjoo was trying hard for him and that was more than enough for Sungyeol,who liked the gesture from the innocent girl but before he could enjoy more of the scene,the third-wheeler of his life had to scream like usual.

''Hey Namjoo!'' Hayoung pulled Namjoo closer to her.

''Oh hey Hayoung.'' Namjoo greeted. 

''Band-aid huh?'' Hayoung eyed him and Namjoo. ''It's a pretty small cut so just stick it on yourself.''

''Jeez than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter