Late Night Adventure!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm opening the requests box back again so if anyone has any requests then please do comment! I'm happy to take in consideration and use them if I need to <3

A/N=Just a reminder that these are the couple names that you can request them by!

Woohyun and Chorong=WooRong  Dongwoo and Bomi=DongMi Hoya and Eunji=HoJi Myungsoo and Naeun=MyungEun Sungjong and Yookyung=JongKyung Sungyeol and Namjoo=YeolJoo Sunggyu and Hayoung=GyuYoung

A/N=

Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi _Acee_ has requested for WooRong Apinkstar has requested for WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Myungsoo groaned as the normal loudness of his group was heard even though he kept reminding the bunch to keep quiet since it's quite late and people are normally sleeping at this time but who could explain to a pair that devotes their time in arguing with one another,a second pair that always flirts with one another,a third pair who loves to tease each other,a fourth pair who seems to be whispering quite loudly,a fifth pair who seems to laugh with each other and the last one that seems to be yelling more than talking.Myungsoo began to regret,coming out of his room where he could have been silently reading his book,just like the way he liked to spend his free time rather than looking like the babysister of the group.

''Relax a little!'' Myungsoo felt a painful smack against his back.

''That hurts!'' Myungsoo glared.

''I'm sure it didn't hurt that much!'' Naeun rolled her eyes.

''Yeah it wasn't painful at all.'' Myungsoo sarcastically commented as he rolled his eyes.

''Get your hands off me!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun as hard as he could.

''Hey no pushing!'' Woohyun pointed his finger at Chorong.

''I wish you would have fell down these stairs!'' Chorong frowned.

''Hey look how it's still bright and shiny!'' Hayoung pointed at all the lights and chandeliers,that was everywhere.

''It's because it's a hotel and hotels are never closed.'' Myungsoo replied.

''Don't act so smart!'' Naeun grumbled as she shot him a glare.

''I was just explaining.'' Myungsoo rolled his eyes before he shook his head.

''Hey look that women is still there.'' Hoya whispered to Woohyun.

''Seems like there's more people with her this time.'' Woohyun noticed.

''Do you not notice what her job is by now?'' Dongwoo gave the two guys a weird look.

''Don't you get why they are there and why they are wearing such provocative clothing?'' Sungyeol asked.

''Why is that?'' Sunggyu titled his head,earning him a groan from Dongwoo,Sungjong,Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

''It's because they are es.'' Myungsoo sighed at their stupidity.

''Jeez how dumb are you three?'' Sungjong gave Woohyun,Sunggyu and Hoya a weird look.

''You ert!'' Hoya laughed at Woohyun after Woohyun whispered something in his ear.

''What?'' Woohyun laughed along. ''I was just saying.''

''Argh you two are such erts!'' Eunji rolled her eyes as she looked away.

''I can't believe we're stuck with these losers!'' Chorong agreed. ''Especially in a room alone!''

''Hey it's not like I wanted to be stuck with you in the first place!'' Woohyun glared.

''And you did so what did I do to deserve such an honorable thing?!'' Chorong sarcastically gasped. ''I mean it's such a blessing to have an ertive idiot stay in the same room as me for 2 weeks!''

''Watch it Chorong!'' Woohyun glared at her.

''You watch it Woohyun!'' Chorong poked his chest as hard as she could.

''I'm not that much of a ert.'' Hoya grumbled.

''Says the guy who enjoys watching ertive things and by the things I just saw,wants to be a part of it with es!'' Eunji hissed. ''So disgusting!''

''Oh come on Eunji! It wasn't my idea in the first place!'' Hoya whined.

''Save it for someone else cause I'm not believing you!'' Eunji looked the other way as she stood away from Hoya.

''YA Eunji! Don't say that!'' Hoya walked after her.

''Stay away from me!'' Eunji began to walk away.

''Don't run off!'' Hoya began to walk faster.

''YA Get lost!'' Eunji was beginning to run.

''Get back here!'' Hoya ran after her.

''Save me!'' Eunji ran around the group in circles.

''Stop running first!'' Hoya ran after her even faster.

''Stop it!'' Eunji demanded as she ran even faster.

''Alright you two stop this now!'' Chorong demanded.

''You two can romance all you two want at the bedroom!'' Woohyun commented.

''Caught you!'' Hoya immediately grabbed Eunji's wrist before she could run off.

''Alright let go!'' Eunji frowned as she snatched her arm away.

''Okay shall we all go outside now?'' Sungyeol turned around to face the others.

''As long as we come back soon!'' Chorong nodded her head. ''I don't want all of us to stay outside late.''

''Jeez who do you think you are? Their mother?'' Woohyun scoffed.

''Since I am the oldest,I have to look after them so I am like their second mother!'' Chorong hissed. ''But why am I wasting my time and effort to explain it to you?!''

Sungyeol pushed the door open as he was the nearest one to the door and others followed him outside of the hotel.The gang was shocked and surprised with how the city was still so bright and glittery as if it was just 7pm and it was supposed to have the radiant lighting and the dashing cars going round the roads.The city was functioning just like it was a 7pm in Seoul but then they wondered maybe this was a cultural difference with Korea being more peaceful and quiet around the night whereas America being more busy and active as the night came.The boys all noticed how innocent the girls looked with their heads all facing upwards to the sky and the building while their eyes all going downstairs,at the same time,to look around from the buildings to the lighting to the streets to the cars and roads to the people around the streets as if the girls refused to let anything get out of their sight.

''How cute.'' Sunggyu chuckled to himself.

''I agree.'' Sungyeol smiled.

''They look like they're in a candy store.'' Sungjong laughed.

''Watch out!'' Myungsoo yelled out as he stood in front of the girls. ''Your eyes should also be facing front to avoid getting hit by the roads.''

''Sorry!'' The girls apologised.

''It sure is a beautiful sight don't you think?'' Naeun asked.

''You've never seen something like this before?'' Myungsoo asked back.

''I've seen something like this back in Seoul but seeing this in Las Vagas is quite new and unique.'' Naeun had her eyes all around the street,wanting to see everything. ''I will never forget this trip!''

''I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself.'' Myungsoo replied.

''Is that supposed to be sarcastic?'' Naeun titled her head,not sure what to think.

''Take it in whatever way you want.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''I think you were being genuine with that comment.'' Naeun spoke. ''Myungsoo I want to really thank you for this! Now that we're really here and seeing how happy our friends are,it just makes me really grateful that you really got us this trip!''

''It's not like I did all the work.'' Myungsoo said. ''You did most of the work while I just helped a little.''

''No I diagree.'' Naeun shook her head. ''If it wasn't for you then I wouldn't be able to do this for our friends so thank you!''

Myungsoo watched her eyes glittering with joy that were shinning at him and saw the sincere happiness in Naeun's smile.He could really see how grateful she was of him to really help her get this trip that she could fully enjoy and experience,this was something that no one could take from her.The emotions that she was feeling and the thoughts that were in her mind all were positive and filled with happiness as if she was finally at the top of the world and all the hard work she and Myungsoo did finally paid off.

''Don't thank me just yet.'' Myungsoo smiled before walking ahead.

''Huh?'' Naeun blinked her eyes before running to walk beside him. ''What do you mean?'' 

''I won't say much for now but the real reason as to what you should be thanking me about isn't this!'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun. ''It's something else.''

''What is it?'' Naeun questioned.

''That is for you to know later and for me to figure out how to do!'' Myungsoo walked ahead.

Sungyeol looked behind him and saw Namjoo smiling at him before looking away to witness some new sights her eyes could show her.

''Are you enjoying yourself?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''Very much!'' Namjoo smiled as she nodded her head.

''You know you look quite cute just then.'' Sungyeol smiled back.

''When?'' Namjoo titled her head.

''Well you always look quite cute actually.'' Sungyeol eye-smiled at her before awkwardly giggling and ruffling his hair.

''Oh thank you!'' Namjoo giggled. ''That's very kind of you!''

''Don't mention it.'' Sungyeol smiled.

''How far are we exactly going?'' Chorong questioned.

''Not too far!'' Dongwoo replied. ''Maybe up till that road there and hopefully we can go back.''

''I guess Las Vagas isn't that different from Seoul.'' Woohyun commented.

''Yeah I don't really see much difference.'' Bomi nodded her head.

''That's because it's 3:30am!'' Dongwoo replied. ''Wait till it's 1:00pm then you'll see how different the two countries are!''

''Is it going to be very busy?'' Hayoung asked.

''Extremely busy!'' Dongwoo nodded his head.

''What things would we be able to see?'' Sunggyu questioned.

''A lot of things!'' Dongwoo answered. ''It will also be very crowded!''

Sungjong looked at Yookyung,who had her phone in her hands and kept glancing at it before looking away to look at the sights of Las Vagas.Sungjong found it quite weird how Yookyung would keep looking at the buildings before looking back at her phone and repeating the routine on and on.

''Are you okay?'' Sungjong asked.

''Huh?'' Yookyung looked at Sungjong. ''What?''

''You don't seem fine.'' Sungjong noticed. ''Is everything alright?''

''Yeah.'' Yookyung smiled at him. ''Everything's fine.''

''Then why do you keep looking at your phone before looking away ever since we've been out here?'' Sungjong questioned,making Yookyung to freeze. ''Are you sure everything's okay?''

''Yeah everything's fine.'' Yookyung forced herself to smile wider. ''Everything is perfectly fine indeed!''

''Turn it off!'' Sungjong requested.

''W-What?'' Yookyung blinked her eyes.

''Turn your phone off!'' Sungjong repeated. ''We're never going to experience this again so why not experience everything while we can before we go back to Seoul and you regret everything that you couldn't do in here! You can always use that phone of yours!''

Yookyung looked at Sungjong before looking back at her phone.What he had said to her,well he was right! She was focusing too much on her phone and wasn't experiencing as much as she should be,on the landmarks and sights that she will never see again so why not do it while she can.Yookyung was in a dilemma of whether she should experience everything she could now or focus on her phone just in case she gets a phone call from Baekhyun,that she could not miss or else there will be hell to pay. What should she do?

''Is your phone that important to you?'' Sungjong sighed as he just saw Yookyung stare at her phone. ''Okay look at it this way. Here in Las Vagas,no one knows who we are,except our friends hence why we can act and pretend however we want and we have 2 weeks to do that before going back to Seoul where we hae to act and behave in certain ways that we are expected to do so forget the Seoul Yookyung and be the Las Vagas Yookyung! The one that no one knows! The one that you can choose to be exactly like you want so now would you forget this phone of yours and experience life to the fullest?''

He was right,Yookyung thought! Yookyung began to smile widely when she thought about how she could be now since she wasn't going to be that Seoul Yookyung,that poor and miserable girl that couldn't do anything that would offend or anger her abusive boyfriend.She was now the Las Vagas Yookyung,the one that can freely do whatever she wants and whatever her mind could think of since there was no one to stop or nag her about it.She was free and it's about damn time she learn to enjoy and appreciate her freedom for 14 long good days!

''Are you going to turn that thing off before I do it?'' Sungjong was getting annoyed now.

Yookyung switched her phone off before looking back at Sungjong. ''It's off!''

''Great! I'm glad you agree with me.'' Sungjong smiled before facing front.

Chorong stopped walking when she saw a stranded hill,that she saw at the end of the narrow alley way and her attention was focused on it.She couldn't see much of the dark hill but it seemed to look quite peaceful and quiet by the looks of it,making her slightly wanting to go there and explore it.

''What you looking at?'' Chorong heard a voice behind her.

''What's it to you?'' Chorong hissed.

''Can't anyone even ask once in a way?'' Woohyun rolled his eyes.

''Hey what are you two doing here?'' Eunji asked.

''Oh nothing just looking at that empty hill.'' Chorong pointed to it. ''Wanna go there?''

''Are you kidding?!'' Woohyun shook her head. ''It looks quite scary to go!''

''No harm in exploring it!'' Eunji replied. ''Let's see who else wants to go there!''

''Hey guys!'' Chorong called out,making the others to look back at them. ''Wanna go there!''

''Where?'' The others asked.

''She wants to go to the empty hill that's on the other end of the alley way!'' Woohyun face-plammed himself. ''She's going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter