It's for the best!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The others found Sungjong walking towards their direction unknowingly,as he had his head on the ground and wasn't really looking where he was going and immediately stopped him.

''How's Yookyung?'' Eunji was eager to know.

''How should I know?'' Sungjong replied. ''Go check yourself!''

''Hey she was just asking how your Yookyungie was?'' Hoya defended.

''My Yookyungie?'' Sungjong looked at Hoya.

''Duh!'' Bomi nodded her head. ''You did say to both Baekhyun and all of us if anything happened to your Yookyungie then you would kill us all!''

''I did?'' Sungjong raised his eyebrow.

''Yeah you did!'' Dongwoo nodded his head.

''Can it be that you like Yookyung?!'' Sungyeol questioned.

''No!'' Sungjong strictly denied.

''You were worried sick for her!'' Woohyun told. ''You wouldn't even let us come near her or move away from her!''

''Why aren't you inside with her?'' Chorong asked.

''She needs Baekhyun.'' Sungjong exhaled heavily.

''I'm sorry but I don't think she needs Baekhyun right now!'' Naeun spoke. ''I think Yookyung needs you more!''

''There is something off-putting about that guy that I just can't figure out!'' Myungsoo began to think.

''She's happy with her boyfriend and I'm happy that she's alright so everyone's happy okay?'' Sungjong sarcastically smiled.

''Are you okay?'' Namjoo questioned.

''Of course!'' Sungjong showed a wide fake-smile. ''I mean when am I not okay?''

''Let's check on Yookyung!'' Chorong walked closer to the door to look at her injured friend.

''Oh my god! She's moving!!!!'' The others saw Yookyung's fingers slightly moving.

Sungjong just watched the others getting excited as they jumped up and down in happiness as they ran inside and felt extremely happy that Yookyung was awake now.Sungjong just took a deep breath as he remembed everything he and Baekhyun talked about then walked away to who knows where he was taking himself but Sungjong,too,had no idea of where he was walking to.All he knew and thought was just to get away from Yookyung and to stay away from her so she can get what she wanted.

The others all happily looked at their friend slowly gaining conscious and had wide contented smiles on their faces.All the girls wiped their tears as they clapped their hands and watched Yookyung slowly moving her fingers then one by one parts of her body started moving.

''I will call the doctor!'' Namjoo dashed out to get the doctor as soon as possible.

''Hey can I ask you something?'' Bomi whispered to Chorong.

''What?'' Chorong looked at Bomi.

''Shhhhh!'' Bomi quietly made a sound as she had her finger onto of her lips. ''Do you think that maybe Sungjong likes Yookyung or something like that? I mean I am just thinking of this since we saw how worried that guy is for Yookyung and---''

''I know right! Thank God I'm not the only one thinking like this!'' Chorong nodded her head.

''But Baekhyun is her boyfriend remember?'' Bomi slightly frowned.

''Argh True!'' Chorong sighed.

''What?'' Woohyun looked at Chorong.

''Uhm...Nothing!'' Chorong shook her head.

Namjoo entered the room with the doctor walking quickly behind her.The doctor immediately checks on Yookyung and looks at the heart-beat monitor just to see if everything is normal.Yookyung slowly opened her eyes and her blurred out vision soon got clearer and clearer and saw the faces of her friends all smiling happily at her.

''Guys?'' Yookyung moaned as she felt the heavyness on her head.

''Hey there!'' Baekhyun leaned in closer to her face.

Yookyung stared at the disgusting guy,who had his shameless smile on his face and he even dared to come here to watch her gain conscious when he was the reason why she was in the hospital and injured badly in the first place.She badly wanted to tell her friends that he was the reason that placed her in this situation but before she could speak,she carefully looked right and left.Her eyes were searching and yeaning to see his face smiling at him and making her feel like it was all alright but for some reason he wasn't here at all.

''You should thank your boyfriend for bringing you here on time or else something dangerous might have happened to you!'' The doctor said as he patted on Baekhyun's back.

''Thank you so much Baekhyun!'' A-Pink girls all smiled. ''You saved our Yookyung on time!''

Yookyung wanted to vomit on what her friends had just said. I mean saved her?! More like almost killed her but she was too concerned as she couldn't find that person,who was looking for.Her eyes looked at every corner of the room however he wasn't to be found anywhere.Where could he have gone?

''Where's Sungjong?'' Yookyung asked,eager to know where he was right now.

Baekhyun immediately looked at Yookyung as he couldn't believe what she had just said.The first thing she says is about the one person he did NOT wanted to hear out of .His blood began to boil and his hands formed into fists however he made sure that he hid his anger and frustration carefully so no one would think negatively of him and no one would suspect anything bad out of their relationship thus making Baekhyun the good guy when he was actually the monster in the relationship.

*Sungjong?! Sungjong?! Sungjong?! Is that all she can say out of that little mouth of hers but not to worry! Soon you'll find your Sungjong running more and more away from you and all you will have now is me!* Baekhyun evily smirked.

''Where is he?!'' Yookyung impatiently asked again,this time expecting an answer.

''Well he was right here before?'' The others all looked around in the room but strangely he wasn't here at all.

''That's very weird!'' Baekhyun acted. ''Where could he have gone?''

 

Sungjong stood and looked at the view from the hospital's terrence.The wind gently blew his hair as he stared at the sun slowly setting down then sighed.

''Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to Yookyung..Happy Birthday to You!'' Sungjong quietly sang as he felt even more sadder.

He knew it was Yookyung's birthday today and wanted to be the first one to wish her but then after what Baekhyun said to him about...

*She never ever wants to see you near her again!* Baekhyun's voice loudly echoed in Sungjong's head,refusing to go away.

''For sake!'' Sungjong angrily swore as he tried to make that annoying Baekhyun's voice go away but it just grew louder and louder. ''God damn it! What am I--Eh? W-What the?!''

Sungjong touched his face then looked at his fingers and saw that they were wet.He touched his face again and saw that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter