Wait till we get our hands on them!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was walking to his room when he suddenly got pulled into one of the rooms as a hand was on top of his mouth.His two arms were held by someone so he couldn't fight back.Sunggyu was feeling nervous and anxious as he wondered what was going to happen to him next.

''Hmpf?!'' Sunggyu tried to yell but it was impossible.

''Shhhhh!'' Infinite glared at him. ''It's only us!''

''Oh my god!'' Sunggyu sighed happily as he was relieved. ''You guys scared me!''

''Scaredy cat!'' The others laughed.

''YA!'' Sunggyu exclaimed.

''Shhhhhh!'' The others all glared at him as they all covered his mouth.

''What the heck is going on?!'' Sunggyu questioned.

''We're going outside!'' Dongwoo explained.

''So? What's the need to be quiet for this?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Without the girls!'' Woohyun told.

''Without the girls?!'' Sunggyu was surprised.

''Like a boys' night out!'' Hoya replied.

''Just us boys?'' Sunggyu just blinked his eyes. ''I don't know if the girls will like this or not!''

''That's why we are sneaking out quietly so they wouldn't know!'' Dongwoo hissed.

''I don't know about this!'' Sunggyu hesistated. ''Hayoung isn't going to like this and she knows when I am missing!''

''What is she your girlfriend?!'' The others all raised their eyebrow.

''Well I would love that!'' Sunggyu hissed back at them.

''Let's go Sunggyu! Stop being a party pooper!'' Woohyun convinced.

''So who is going?'' Sunggyu asked.

''You,Me,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol,Myungsoo and Sungjong!'' Dongwoo informed.

''You guys are going too?'' Sunggyu looked at the 3 youngest members.

''Well....it's only for a little while so I was like why not!'' Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

''These guys are forcing me to come so I don't really have a say!'' Myungsoo sighed.

''I guess so since it is a boys' night out!'' Sungjong responded.

''So let's just go!'' The guys all grabbed hold of the eldest member.

''Only if we come back quick!'' Sunggyu whined.

''Just because you want to spend more time with Hayoung!'' The others all mumbled.

''Hey I heard that!'' Sunggyu scowled.

''It's true though!'' Everyone countered.

''Yeah alright!'' Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

''Okay when I open the door,everyone quietly go down the stairs! We need to hurry up!'' Dongwoo said.

''One of us have to distract all the girls!'' Sungyeol suggested.

''They will know if all of us are found together,sneaking off!'' Myungsoo nodded his head.

''So who's going to do that then?'' Sungjong asked.

''It definitely wouldn't be Sunggyu!'' Woohyun shook his head vigorously. ''The lover boy will just be spilling it all out when Hayoung asks him!''

''Hey!'' Sunggyu glared at Woohyun but then everyone gave him a ''You-Know-It's-True'' look. ''Yeah alright!''

''It can't be Woohyun either!'' Dongwoo told. ''He will just be arguing with Chorong and wasting time!''

''It's not my fault that always argues with me!'' Woohyun frowned.

''Dongwoo is definitely not going either!'' Sunggyu chuckled. ''Bomi will never let him go out of her sight once she sees him!''

''It's not funny guys!'' Dongwoo growled at everyone to stop laughing.

''Myungsoo can't go since Naeun will just tell him to study with her for the competition!'' Hoya informed.

''Why don't Hoya go then!'' Sungyeol suggested.

''Yeah Hoya you can go!'' Everyone agreed.

''Fine! I'll go then!'' Hoya sighed.

''Okay guys this is sorted now!'' Woohyun silently clapped his hands.

''We have to come back quick!'' Sunggyu told.

''Fine fine!'' Dongwoo groaned.

''Let's go now!'' Sungyeol quietly exclaimed

''Okay guys let's do this!'' Dongwoo opened the door and Infinite all got out of the room.

The 6 boys all nodded at Hoya,who nodded back as the plan had began.The 6 boys all quietly yet quickly ran down the stairs so the girls wouldn't see them while Hoya made his way towards Eunji's room.Hoya knocked on the door and the door was opened.

''Hoya?'' Eunji raised her eyebrow. ''What are you doing here?''

''Hey Eunji!'' Hoya smiled as he pushed Eunji aside and walked inside the room. ''Nice room!''

''Excuse me?!'' Eunji frowned as she bumped into the wall. ''Rude much?''

''Hey Naeun!'' Hoya ignored Eunji's comment and waved at Naeun.

''Hey Hoya!'' Naeun waved back.

''You can't just storm in my room you know?!'' Eunji placed her hands on her hips as she stood in front of Hoya.

''Where's Eunji?'' Hoya pretended that he couldn't find Eunji as he looked everywhere.

''Well why don't I show you where Eunji is!'' Eunji stomped Hoya's foot as hardly as she could. ''Did that help you find Eunji?''

''Ow?! That really hurts!'' Hoya whined as he grabbed his foot.

Naeun,who was using her laptop,giggled at the cute sight of the ex-couple arguing.The way the two passed comments and teased each other was very cute.Naeun quickly got back to her laptop when she saw Eunji glaring at her however quickly peeked back at HoJi as she was entertained by them.

''Eunji Eunji Eunji why are you so short-tempered sometimes?'' Hoya had his charming smile on his face.

''Hoya Hoya Hoya why are you so annoying sometimes?'' Eunji retorted as she had a fake smile on her face.

''Takes one to know one!' Hoya grinned as he looked down at Eunji's face.

''You...'' Eunji pointed her finger as she frowned.

''What about me?'' Hoya grinned as he slightly leaned closer to Eunji's face. ''I'm y,Hot and Handsome anything else you want to add?''

''You're None of that!'' Eunji exclaimed as she placed her hands on her hips.

''Oh how do you know? Do you want to try me then see if I am or not?'' Hoya smirked ertively.

''Take that dirty smirk off your face Hoya!'' Eunji hissed then she heard Naeun giggle again. ''Naeun stop giggling or I will murder you!''

''Alright Alright Eunji!'' Hoya had his hands up in the air. ''I was just messing with you!''

''What do you want Hoya?'' Eunji crossed her arms.

''What do you think I want?'' Hoya leaned closer to Eunji's face as he stared into her eyes.

''Well why don't you tell me then?'' Eunji frowned.

''Why don't you figure it out yourself!'' Hoya retorded.

''What are you doing in my room then?'' Eunji raised her eyebrow.

''How rude of you to say that it is only your room!'' Hoya exclaimed. ''It's Naeun's room too!''

''Okay Fine! What are you doing in OUR room?!'' Eunji questioned.

''Okay Okay I just wanted to give you ladies all a little treat!'' Hoya told. ''Consider it a treat from Lee Hoya! You only get it once!''

''Oh wow a treat!'' Eunji sarcastically replied.

''No need to be sarcastic!'' Hoya frowned. ''Anyway call all the girls here come on!''

''Naeun will do it!'' Eunji told.

''What?'' Naeun raised her eyebrow but then she smiled. ''Okay I will do it!''

''Great! Since Eunji doesn't have the manners,I will say thank you from both of us!'' Hoya smiled.

''Hey! I do have manners!'' Eunji exclaimed. ''Thank You Naeun!''

''It's okay!'' Naeun had a little smirk on her face as she secretly watched the two,who now had their alone time once she was gone. *I gotta bring the girls quick for them to witness this!*

''Wow she walked off quickly!'' Eunji was surprised.

''She is Miss.Perfect isn't she?'' Hoya told.

''Where is her Mr.Perfect?'' Eunji questioned.

''Why? Do you want to spend your time with him rather than me?'' Hoya inquired as he raised his eyebrow.

''YA?! Why do you always ask questions rather than answer the question I have asked you?!'' Eunji hissed.

''And why do you always yell rather than speak?'' Hoya grinned back.

Eunji really felt like killing Hoya at the moment.She just couldn't win him with his smart comments he fired back at her every time she questioned him and his stupid yet charming smile on his face everytime she couldn't answer him back.

''I hate you so much Lee Hoya!'' Eunji clenched her fist as she glared at him.

''And I love you so much Jung Eunji!'' Hoya flashed his teeth as he leaned closer to her face.

''Shut up!'' Eunji hissed.

''How cute!'' HoJi were interrupted when they heard a couple of voices all giggling as they clapped their hands.

''Hey guys!'' Eunji greeted.

''Hello ladies!'' Hoya smiled at the sight of the 6 ladies at the door.

''Should we go away so you can have your alone time with Eunji?'' Chorong questioned.

''It would be a shame to ruin your adorable romance!'' Bomi teased.

''I definitely don't want to be the third wheel again like the last time I was in here alone with you two!'' Naeun told.

''Or we can quietly watch while you two have your romance again!'' Hayoung smiled.

''It was so sweet and cute!'' Namjoo clapped her hands.

''Let's see it again!'' Yookyung giggled.

''Let's NOT!'' Eunji shook her head.

''Why not?'' Hoya grinned. ''Your friends will be entertained.''

''Shut it Lee Hoya!'' Eunji pointed her finger as she glared at him.

''Okay okay!'' Hoya laughed.

''Anyway guys we are all going to receive a lovely treat from the Lee Hoya himself!'' Eunji announced.

''Are we?!'' The 5 ladies,except Naeun,were all surprised as they asked.

''Yes ladies! For once in your lifetime you will get this oppourtunity to finally receive a treat from the main man himself!'' Hoya smiled.

''Arrogant much?'' Eunji hissed.

''Only for you babe!'' Hoya pouted his lips to Eunji.

''EW!'' Eunji looked like she was disguisted while the 6 other girls all laughed. ''It's not funny guys! Stop laughing!!!!''

Hoya took his phone out when he felt a vibration from his phone.

Dude hurry up or we are going to leave you!!!

From Woohyun

''Anyway come now! Order quickly or I will back off from my treat.'' Hoya said.

''Alright Alright! We are ordering!'' Eunji replied as A Pink grabbed the room service menu and took a look.

Hoya groaned as he knew that this was going to take a while,in fact,longer than he will expect since they are girls.They always take a long time for everything.

It's going to take a while since the girls are ordering! If you dare leave me then I will tell the girls about your plan!

From Hoya

''That should stop them!'' Hoya evily grinned.

 

The 6 boys were all downstairs,away from the hotel as they were waiting for Hoya however they grew more and more impatient.

''Argh where is he?!'' Woohyun was the most impatient.

''He did say he is coming!'' Dongwoo groaned as he was tired of waiting.

''Should we just leave him?'' Sungyeol asked.

''We are getting late!'' Sungjong sighed.

''It's been 30 minutes!'' Myungsoo told.

''Let's just leave him!'' Sunggyu suggested.

''HEY!'' The 6 boys all heard Hoya's voice.

''Hoya finally!'' The 6 boys all sighed in happiness.

''How dare you all think of leaving me!'' Hoya frowned. ''Maybe I should let the girls know about this!''

''Hey hey hey we were only joking!'' The 6 boys all pulled Hoya.

''Okay let's go already!'' Woohyun dragged Hoya as he walked ahead.

''We're already late!'' Dongwoo sighed.

''We have to come back quick!'' Sunggyu told.

''Yeah yeah!'' Sungjong rolled his eyes.

''We have only started walking!'' Sungyeol informed Sunggyu.

''Where are we even going?'' Myungsoo questioned.

''That you will know when we get there!'' Woohyun smirked.

 

The girls all lied down as they let their breath out after eating a lot.There were lots of empty glasses and plates on the floor while the spoons and forks all were scattered around the floor.

''Oh my god!'' The girls all let out a sigh.

''Hoya sure did pay a lot for this!'' Eunji said.

''We are all so gaining weight!'' Chorong groaned.

''Diets never work anyway!'' Bomi frowned.

''I wonder where the boys are!'' Naeun asked.

''They sure did miss a lot of delicious foods!'' Hayoung smiled.

''Should we call them here?'' Namjoo questioned. ''I mean we still do have a lot of food left!''

''Yeah let's be nice and share these delicious foods with them!'' Yookyung agreed. ''Besides Hoya would sure love to take a taste wouldn't he?''

''Fine let's go!'' The girls all stood up and made their way to one of the rooms of the boys.

''Whose room is this?'' Chorong asked.

''I don't know!'' Bomi shrugged her shoulders.

''It's one of the boys but we don't know whose!'' Eunji replied.

''Hey guys open up we got food!'' Hayoung yelled as she knocked on the door.

''Huh no problem eh? That's strange!'' Namjoo scratched her head.

''Should we call the manager to open up the doors?'' Yookyung questioned.

''I just went to the other two rooms of the boys and no reply either!'' Naeun informed.

''Maybe I should go check if Sungjong is in our room!'' Yookyung left the group to check.

''Did they all go somewhere?'' The remaining girls all looked at each other in confusion.

''Sungjong isn't in the room either!'' Yookyung informed as she got back.

''Where did they all go then?'' Namjoo was confused.

''I'll just call the manager.'' Yookyung said.

''But couldn't they,at least,inform us if they were going to go?!'' Chorong placed her hands on her hips.

''How dare they leave us like this!?'' Hayoung agreed.

''I thought we were all here together as a team yet they ran off without us to have some fun eh!'' Bomi frowned.

''Argh I will kill them!'' Naeun growled.

''But how did they run off without us knowing?'' Namjoo asked.

''Yeah that's a good question actually!'' Naeun agreed. ''How did they run off without us knowing?''

''We can hear those boys since they are so darn loud and our rooms are literally right next to each other.'' Bomi pointed out.

''I bet this is all that Woohyun's idea!'' Chorong frowned. ''That properly did this!''

''It's Hoya!'' Eunji gasped. ''He..He did this!''

''Wait what? How?'' The others asked.

''He said that he will treat us ALL to any food we would like and that would be a way of distracting us!'' Eunji explained. ''I still remember that his phone would ring a lot so that might be the boys calling him to hurry up! Oh my god it makes sense now!''

''OH MY GOD YOU ARE RIGHT!'' The others all gasped. ''WAIT TILL WE GET OUR HANDS ON THOSE JERKS!''

''Oh that Hoya is going to die by my hands today for sure!'' Eunji clenched her fists.

''I will murder that Woohyun for sure!'' Chorong grunted.

''Sunggyu is definitely going to pay for this!'' Hayoung rumbled.

''Why did Sungyeol do this?'' Namjoo blinked her eyes in shock.

''Dongwoo-ah shouldn't have done this to me!'' Bomi whined.

''Sungjong normally doesn't do these kind of things!'' Yookyung scratched her head.

''That Myungsoo was never trustworthy!'' Naeun complained.

''LET'S GIVE THEM HELL!!!!!!!'' The girls all evily laughed. ''They will be back sooner or later than we attack!!!!!''

 

The boys entered the large building and saw that the place was crowded with people from all directions.The boys all followed Woohyun was he guided them to the center of the room.The guys all sat down on the chairs as they faced the bartender.

''The bar?'' Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. 

''What are we doing here?'' Sungyeol questioned.

''Drinking of course!'' Woohyun replied. ''What else would we be doing?''

''Drinking?! What? I never agreed to this!'' Sunggyu was surprised.

''I thought you said we are going to have fun Woohyun!?'' Hoya agreed with Sunggyu.

''This isn't really what fun would be called!'' Dongwoo opposed.

''I don't want to get drunk!'' Sungjong crossed his arms.

''Woah woah woah no one said anything about getting drunk guys!'' Woohyun groaned. ''I am just saying that since we are all here,why don't we try our first alcohol together! I mean the girls aren't here so they would definitely not get to taste it,not that we would let them taste it even if they were here but I was just saying that we are all the legal age now so let's give it a small try! Come on guys! Let's drink our first alcoholic drink together! Whatcha say guys?''

''Well......'' The remaining others just looked at each other.

''Don't think too much and let's go!'' Woohyun yelled then faced the bartender. ''7 of your best drinks please!!!!''

''Coming right up!'' The bartender replied as he started making 7 drinks.

''This better be safe Woohyun!'' Sunggyu hissed.

''Or your sorry is going to get kicked so hard!'' Myungsoo threatened.

''It's safe Sunggyu so chill and Myungsoo! Woah woah woah man I got it! I got it all covered so chill!'' Woohyun flashed his teeth to the guys. ''Come on guys!''

''Here!'' The bartender handed the guys their drinks.

''Okay guys everyone got their drinks?'' Woohyun questioned and the others all nodded as they had a drink in their hand. ''Alright then let's do this guys! When we reach 7 then everyone drink their drink in one go! 1!''

''2!'' Hoya spoke.

''3!'' Sunggyu said.

''4!'' Myungsoo joined in.

''5!'' Sungyeol told.

''6!'' Dongwoo uttered.

''7!!!!!!!!!!!'' Sungjong shouted then all 7 of them chugged their drink in one go.

The boys all tightly closed their eyes as the taste of alcohol enter their mouth and goes down their throat.The bitter-sweet taste was very strong as the boys try to swallow the drink as fast as possible.Their hand clenched into a fist while their other hand,which they are holding the glass with,is tightly grasped around the glass.As soon as the boys have finished swallowing their drink,they let out their breath as they slowly opened their eyes.

''So how was it?'' The bartender saw the boys' reactions and could tell that they were definitely first timers when drinking.

''A bit sweet I guess?'' Sunggyu replied.

''A bit sour as well!'' Hoya added.

''A bit bitter too!'' Woohyun nodded his head.

''I thought the drink was salty!'' Myungsoo informed.

''I kinda liked it!'' Sungjong said.

''It wasn't really that bad.'' Dongwoo agreed.

''Can we try one more time?'' Sungyeol asked.

''Sure here you go guys!'' The bartender gave the 7 boys another drink.

 

The girls were all inside the boys room already as the manager gave them spare keys of the rooms.All the girls all looked into the rooms to find no trace of the boys and their phones were in the rooms as well.

''Great just great!'' Chorong sarcastically groaned. ''Now we can't even call them!''

''Where did those bastards run off?!'' Naeun stomped her foot in anger.

''I swear they didn't invite us cause they are doing something bad!'' Bomi told.

''They definitely did this on purpose!'' Namjoo spoke.

''I wonder why they did this!'' Eunji sighed.

''How dare they think of doing something without us!!!'' Hayoung growled.

''I know right! I thought we were all a team that trusted and were good friends to each other!'' Yookyung exclaimed.

''I think that you are definitely mistaken Yookyung!'' Naeun disagreed.

''I mean you definitely can't see that between me and Woohyun!'' Chorong seriously replied.

''Me and Hoya being good friends like that?!'' Eunji fake laughed. ''That jerk is so annoying that I can't even talk to him properly!''

''Woohyun and me?! Good friends?!'' Chorong roared in laughter as she fell down. ''We would rather die than do that!''

''Tsk me and Myungsoo are enemies and only enemies!'' Naeun mocked.

''Well not everyone is like these girls!'' Bomi spoke. ''Me and Dongwoo-ah do get along!''

''More like you force him to be with you 24/7!!'' Chorong hissed.

''Shut it Chorong!'' Bomi glared.

''Well I think I get along with Sungyeol too!'' Namjoo nodded her head.

''That's because you don't know the real him!'' Hayoung sneered. ''Once you do then he is just like one of the boys! Besides Sunggyu is just as annoying as the rest of the guys! I just find it easy to control him!''

''You sure do control the poor guy a lot though!'' Naeun nodded his head. ''Poor Sunggyu!''

''Let's track those bastards down now!!!!!'' Chorong grumbled. ''Girls we need to seperate! Everyone needs to go to different places to see if the boys arrive at that place then once the boys enter one of the areas where you will be at then immediately call or text the others that the boys have arrived then we hunt those jerks!''

''Let's kick their !'' Naeun grinned.

''Give them hell!'' Hayoung evily smiled.

''Torture them!'' Eunji clapped her hands.

''Beat them up!'' Bomi clenched her fists.

''Murder them as well?'' Yookyung asked.

''Make them cry as well?'' Namjoo scratched her head.

''Yes girls!'' The other 5 agreed with Namjoo and Yookyung. ''We will teach you how it is done!''

''Okay then I see we have all already planned and know what to do to them each then!'' Chorong evily laughed as she clapped her hands. ''Okay now Yookyung you stay downstairs at the entrance so if the boys have went outside then you will immediately be the first to see them! Naeun go down to the gym and if the boys aren't there then stay there just in case if they do go there! Hayoung go to the arcade,Eunji go to the restaurant,Namjoo go to the hotel's gift shop and Bomi go to the spa area! Now that leaves me so I will be here,just in case the boys manage to leave out of your sight then I will be here waiting for them! Now everyone knows where to go so go go GO!''

''YES!'' Everyone nodded their head and ran to their positions.

 

The girls all got prepared and stayed carefully at the area they were supposed to stay.Chorong walked forwards and backwards as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter