Could it be?!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=Today is my birthday so I decided to give you all a treat by updating for you all :D

The gang all got out of their rooms and arrived downstairs as they got ready to go out and travel the amazing lifestyle of Jeju Island.

''I can't wait to do lots of shopping!!!!!'' Naeun got excited as she clapped her hands in joy.

''Shopping Shopping Shopping!'' Bomi cheered.

''There is lots of things to shop for indeed!'' Eunji agreed.

''Lots to spend!'' Namjoo giggled.

''And lots to make others spend on you as well!'' Hayoung evily smiled as she eyed on her one and only victim,who everyone already knew who it was.

''We don't need to shop that much!'' Sunggyu uneasily laughed as he messaged his nape.

''WE DO!!!!!'' The girls all shouted at him.

''Oh my god I'm deaf now!'' Sunggyu fell on the floor as he covered his ears.

''Poor guy always gets controlled by everyone!'' Infinite all laughed at their eldest member,who they,too,controlled.

''YA Shut it!'' Sunggyu glared back at the guys.

''Let's GO GO GO!!!!'' The girls,except Yookyung,all ran ahead as they got very excited.

''Aren't you going to go with them?'' Infinite all looked at Yookyung,who was at the back.

Infinite all saw Yookyung was at the other side with her head down as her gaze was on the ground.She didn't dare look up and she placed her hands on her wrists while was always in that uneasily smile position.She lightly shook her head as a way of saying no but she didn't dare make eye contact or even lift her head up.

''S-Sungjong?'' Infinite all looked as they noticed him in the corner.

Infinite then looked at Sungjong,who was in the same position as Yookyung.He was on the other side both away from Infinite and Yookyung however everything else was the same.That same postion of looking down on the floor rather than looking up,the bangs of his hair covered his face just like Yookyung's and his arms were crossed.He was definitely hurt and was in pain but the reason that was because of that tormenting incident that happened yesterday.

*DON'T EVER DARE TRY TO TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU HEAR ME! YOU AND I ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE! WE'RE DONE,BEING FRIENDS SO IT'S BEST YOU AND I IGNORE ONE ANOTHER!* Yookyung's voice echoed inside his head ever since she said that to him yesterday.

''Are you okay?'' Sunggyu asked as he spoke louder.

*Argh!* Sungjong turned his hands into fists as he was extremely angry with why Yookyung had broken their friendship like that. *Was it really that easy for you to say all that to me!?*

''Sungjong?!'' Dongwoo tapped Sungjong's shoulder.

''Are you alright?'' Woohyun scratched his head.

''You don't seem fine at all!'' Sungyeol spoke.

''Hey Sungjong we're talking to you!'' Hoya yelled in his ear,causing Sungjong to flinch.

''I'm FINE!'' Sungjong walked ahead in anger.

''What's with him?'' Myungsoo questioned as Infinite all looked at him.

Yookyung knew that she was the reason Sungjong was in rage and annoyance yet she bit her bottom lip as she walked ahead from Infinite. *I'm sorry Sungjong!*

''What's with her?'' Myungsoo titled his head as he questioned again.

''Why don't you say what's with them instead!'' Dongwoo replied.

''Those two are really confusing me!'' Woohyun sighed.

''What's going on between them!?'' Hoya scratched his head.

''They are stressing me out!!!!'' Sunggyu whined.

''I think we should try to figure out!'' Sungyeol nodded his head.

''YA YOU IDIOTS! GET YOUR BUTTS OUT HERE!'' A Pink,except Yookyung,all yelled.

''We're coming! We're coming!!!'' Infinite.except Sungjong,all grumbled as they walked along.

 

PinkFinite all looked around the new surrondings as they travelled on.Huge buildings that were tall and were in lots of different shapes and sizes.Shops like bakeries,souvenir shops,clothing shops,makeup shops,toy shops and loads of other shops were all found in the amazing city of Jeju Island.The sun shone brightly as there was a lot of people in the crowd that the gang were also a part of.People aheading left,right,front or back they all had a direction they were heading to and people would often bump into one another when walking in the huge crowd.

''Ah?!'' Namjoo flinched her head as she kept on bumping with everyone.

''Don't get lost!'' Sungyeol quickly grabbed her hand before she was lost in the crowd.

''Thank you!'' Namjoo sighed as she felt Sungyeol's hand on her hand.

''What are you doing?!'' Hayoung glared as she pushed Sungyeol away from Namjoo and interwined her arm around Namjoo's. ''She's coming with me!''

''Whatever!'' Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he walked ahead.

''Let's not argue now!'' Sunggyu advised.

''Don't nag Sunggyu!'' Hayoung flicked her finger on his forehead.

''YA!?'' Sunggyu blinked his eyes as he was shocked. ''Don't tell me you just did that!''

''Yeah I did and here I just did it again!'' Hayoung flicked her finger on his forehead again.

''What the!? You can't just do that!'' Sunggyu complained. ''I'm the oldest member while you are the youngest member in this group so you should respect me!''

''Respect my !'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out.

''HEY?! That's mean and don't swear!'' Sunggyu nagged.

''Yawn~~~~'' Myungsoo fake yawned as he looked away from Naeun from the recent argument they just had.

''Don't yawn at me Myungsoo!'' Naeun exclaimed as she pointed her finger at him.

''You're making me bored number 2!'' Myungsoo emphasised when saying number 2.

''Argh!!!!!!!!'' Naeun growled.

''Miss.Number 2!'' Myungsoo grinned as he looked at her.

''DON'T CALL ME NUMBER 2!'' Naeun yelled as she glared at Myungsoo,who just walked ahead with that satisfaction on his face as he made Naeun annoyed.

''Don't push!'' Eunji taunted.

''But it's fun!'' Hoya chuckled as he continued to push Eunji.

''YA Don't push!'' Eunji slammed her hand on Hoya's shoulder.

''Fun Fun Fun!'' Hoya continued to push Eunji even more.

''Lee Hoya!'' Eunji placed her hands on her hips. ''Enough now!''

''No!'' Hoya laughed then he mistakenly pushed Eunji so hard that she bumped into Chorong,who was pushed into Woohyun.

''YA How dare you push me!'' Woohyun yelled as he pushed Chorong back.

''Someone pushed me!'' Chorong argued and looked back to see who had pushed her,which made Eunji to quickly hide.

''Well who was it then?!'' Woohyun questioned.

''I don't know but HEY how dare you push me!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun back.

''You're pushed me so I pushed you back!'' Woohyun pushed Chorong back.

''And I'm doing the same!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun back.

''You just don't know when to stop eh?!'' Woohyun smirked as he pushed Chorong so hard that she bumped into a stranger,who pushed her back and.....

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!'' WooRong both exclaimed at the top of their lungs when they both fell down on the ground and immediately stood up away from each other.

''Dongwoo!'' Bomi whined as she quickly grabbed his shirt.

''Hey what are you doing?'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow as he felt his shirt being tugged.

''I don't want to be lost so protect me you idiot!'' Bomi loudly asserted.

''Well it's not my fault that it is extremely crowded!'' Dongwoo grumbled.

''At least,make sure that I will not be lost or away from you!'' Bomi punched Dongwoo as she glared at him.

''Ow?!'' Dongwoo gave her a look. ''Okay okay fine! I will make sure that you are always with us so you don't get lost or are away from us okay?''

''Thank you!'' Bomi widely smiled as she grabbed Dongwoo's shoulder and wrapped it around her shoulder.

''EH?!'' Dongwoo looked at Bomi then at his arm that was around her shoulder. ''What the?! When did I do this?!''

''This is a 100% guarantee that I will not be lost!'' Bomi winked. ''Plus it shows everyone that we are a couple!''

''You're just so unreal!'' Dongwoo tried to get his arm away from Bomi's shoulder.

''Don't leave me so I won't be lost!'' Bomi slapped her hand on Dongwoo's head so that he doesn't take his arm away.

''You didn't have to hit me you know!'' Dongwoo groaned.

''At least it stopped you from taking your arm away from my shoulder!'' Bomi simpered as her plan had succeeded.

Sungjong just walked through the crowd in a lifeless manner.He was so angry and sad that he was just bumping into people without even realising where he was going.Was he even with the group or was he lost now?! Sungjong didn't even know and honestly he couldn't care less anymore.

*Why did she say that?! WHY DID SHE SAY THAT?!* Sungjong kept on asking himself the same question as he clenched his fists.

''HEY?!'' A stranger exclaimed when Sungjong bumped into him yet Sungjong just walked ahead without even looking or apologising. 

''Learn some manners kid!'' Another stranger fussed on him when Sungjong bumped into him.

''Why don't you try looking when walking idiot!'' Another stranger shrieked at him yet that didn't even bother Sungjong at all.

''Hey watch out!'' A stranger shouted however Sungjong just ignored him.

''You're going to die!'' Another stranger exclaimed.

''STOP!'' Another screamed.

''SOMEONE SAVE THAT KID!'' Another bawled.

''SUNGJONG WATCH OUT!'' Sungjong heard Yookyung's voice then the next thing he knew,he was pushed to the ground while he heard cars beeping their horn madly.

Sungjong looked up to find that he was near the road where the cars were driving fast.The idiot didn't even realise that he was almost going to get killed by walking into the road and getting run over by a car.He looked up to find Yookyung was on top of him as she looked at him,which made him blink his eyes in awkwardness as he went red.

''You better say thank you to this girl for saving your life!'' Sungjong heard a stranger nag.

''You almost died kid!'' He heard another scoffing.

''Why don't you look up and walk next time eh!'' He heard another sneered.

''T---'' Sungjong stopped when he remembered the situation they were in so he angrily pushed Yookyung away from him as he stood up and walked without saying a word to her.

''S-S-Sungjong?'' Yookyung whispered to herself as she watched him walk off.

''How rude is he?!'' Yookyung heard a stranger complained.

''So ungrateful!'' She heard another yell.

''He ought to get killed cause his attitude !'' She heard another ridiculed Sungjong,which was the last straw before she went loose.

''DON'T SAY THAT!'' Yookyung screamed as she stood up and looked at the crowd,who all were around her.

Sungjong,who was walking immediately stopped as he heard Yookyung scream.He knew and heard everything that people had said about him yet he was surprised of Yookyung's reaction.Wasn't she supposed to not care about Sungjong and ignore him?! Then why is she defending him against people who are bad-mouthing him.

''Don't ever say that Sungjong was supposed to die because that's not true! How dare you even say that about him from your dirty little mouth!'' Yookyung angrily said as she looked at everyone. ''He's the most amazing and incredible human being I have ever met in my life! If anyone was supposed to die then that's me!''

Yookyung then quickly ran ahead as tears flowed down on her face while Sungjong was shocked.He watched her defend him against the crowd and also saw the tears running down her face.As she run as fast as her two feet could,a few of her tears sprinkled onto Sungjong as it was like her tears were blown away by the wind.

''Y-Yookyung?'' Sungjong just watched her run off.

''Woah how rude is she?!'' A stranger hissed.

''Both of them are equal as bad as each other!'' Another scoffed.

''They are both very confusing and disrespectful!'' Another critisized.

''ing lowlifes!'' Sungjong rolled his eyes as he placed his hands inside his pockets and silently wandered ahead. 

 

''There you are!'' Sunggyu angrily grabbed Sungjong as he pulled him to the side. 

''Where were you?!'' Woohyun questioned as he placed his hands on his hips.

''We were looking for you!'' Sungyeol yelled.

''Like mad dogs!'' Hoya stomped his foot.

''We were looking everywhere for you!'' Dongwoo raised his eyebrow in anger.

''It was so hard to find you!'' Myungsoo complained.

''Why did you walk away from us?'' Hayoung questioned.

''We thought you were lost forever!'' Chorong sighed.

''Are you okay?'' Namjoo innocently asked.

''Thank God we found you!'' Eunji smiled.

''Don't run off like that next time!'' Bomi advised.

''Will you talk or are you just going to shut up like that?!'' Woohyun shook Sungjong. 

''First we found Yookyung then we found you!'' Chorong told.

''If you two were lost then did you know how hard it was going to find you two!?'' Bomi nagged.

''Both of you should just stick with the group so we are all together!'' Dongwoo agreed.

''We were extremely stressed out about your whereabouts!'' Hayoung informed.

''What if something happened to either of you two?!'' Sunggyu yelled.

Both JongKyung slightly remembered the moment where Sungjong was almost run over if it wasn't for Yookyung saving him at the right time yet they looked down on the ground as they kept shut.

''Tell us where you two had ran off!'' Naeun questioned.

''I'm pretty sure you two went somewhere together!'' Myungsoo nodded his head.

''What's going on you two?!'' Eunji asked.

''Something is wrong with you two and we all just know it!'' Hoya said.

''Can you tell us?'' Namjoo requested.

''Whatever the problem is between you two,just spit it out already!'' Sungyeol crossed his arms.

Both JongKyung stayed silent despite the other members all yelling and shouting at them.Honestly the two weren't even concerned about the members questioning them,their thoughts and attention was already focused on something else.

''E-Eh?!'' JongKyung suddenly heard all the members questioning each other. ''W-Who's that?!''

Yookyung turned around since the members were pointing to something or someone that was behind JongKyung. ''H-Huh?''

Sungjong realised that there really was something or someone standing behind him or Yookyung that made him curious as he turned around. ''What?!''

The gang all saw a little girl was standing between JongKyung,whose head was looking up at the gang as she was short.Her innocent big eyes looked at the members as she had a confused expression on her face.The girl was blinking her eyes in confusion while had no emotion.

''Little girl are you lost?'' Sunggyu kneeled down on the ground as he spoke to the girl.

''I guess I am!'' The girl nodded her head.

''Oh no she's lost her parents!'' Hayoung panicked.

''Where did you last see them?'' Chorong questioned.

''Do you know what they look like?'' Woohyun asked.

''Don't worry! We'll help you find your parents!'' Bomi smiled.

''Don't be scared!'' Dongwoo the girl's hair.

''What's your name?'' Naeun leaned closer to the girl.

''Jieun!'' The little girl,whose name was Jieun,replied.

''How old are you Jieun?'' Myungsoo asked.

''I'm 8 years old!'' Jieun informed.

''She's a little girl!'' Eunji blinked her eyes.

''Don't be scared Jieun!'' Hoya motivated.

''She's cute!'' Namjoo giggled.

''Should we go to the police station?'' Sungyeol looked at everyone.

''No!'' Jieun stomped her foot as she shook her head vigorously.

''No?'' The gang all were all confused. ''What do you want to do then?''

''I want to go play with unnies and oppas!'' Jieun widely smiled as she jumped up and down.

''P-Play?!'' The gang all looked at each other then back at Jieun.

''Yes Yes!'' Jieun grabbed Dongwoo's hand and pulled ahead. ''We can go to the park! It's just nearby!''

''Guys?'' Dongwoo looked at the others as he was dragged by little Jieun.

''Let's go! Come on!'' Jieun all said to the others as she continued to drag Dongwoo.

''She's dragging my Dongwoo-ah!'' Bomi immediately walked behind them.

''What should we do?'' Chorong looked at everyone.

''We can't just leave the kid alone!'' Naeun told.

''But we can't keep her away from her parents either!'' Hayoung sighed.

''Let's just entertain the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter