It hurts!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Did you do exactly like I said?'' He asked her.

''Y-Yes!'' She replied with hesistation in the softest voice she could speak.

''Huh?!'' He angrily said. ''Speak louder!''

''I m-mean Y-Yes!'' She said again but this time she was even more quieter than before.

''YOOKYUNG FOR GOD DAMN SAKE,SPEAK LOUDER!'' Baekhyun screamed at Yookyung as loudly as he could. (A/N=Changed Kai to Baekhyun from now on as I didn't wanted to make Kai the villian since he is my bias so it's Baekhyun from now on!)

''I-I s-said t-that I did it.'' Yookyung looked down as she didn't wanted to meet his angry gaze.

''Good! That was what I wanted to hear from your little mouth.'' Baekhyun smirked as he sat down and was satisfied.

''Do I have to always do that to Sungjong?'' Yookyung asked while her tears started to build up.

''What? What did you just say?!'' Baekhyun angrily stood up and looked at Yookyung.

''I said why do I have to do that to Sungjong? Why?'' Yookyung encouraged herself to speak up to Baekhyun. ''Why must I stay away from him?! Why must I be away from my childhood friend?! Why can I speak to him?! WHY?!''

''SHUT UP!'' Baekhyun angrily grabbed Yookyung and pushed her onto the floor,both shocking and scaring Yookyung. ''HOW DARE YOU ING SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!''

Yookyung closed her eyes tightly as he kicked her as hardly as he could,making her cover that was dying to express her pain.This was going on for the last week but she didn't have the guts to even utter a single word about it to anyone...she knew that if she would then Baekhyun would do anything to her and when I mean anything,I mean ANYTHING!

''You ing speak to me like that huh?!'' Baekhyun pulled Yookyung's hair and made her face him.

''Please don't hurt me!'' Yookyung begged as tears started to form in her eyes and slowly poured down her face.

''Awwww look at you! Is Yookyung going to cry again? Is she going to be a sad little girl and cry like a little baby?!'' Baekhyun teased while Yookyung's tears fell down as more and more tears rolled down her face. ''How pathetic! Look at you,Yookyung! You disguist me! You were never good at anything and now you're becoming more uglier than ever...You should go kill yourself!''

''D-don't say that.'' Yookyung cried.

'' off!'' Baekhyun scoffed as he pushed Yookyung and she fell down on the floor.

Yookyung cried as she watched Baekhyun walk off from the empty classroom they were just in.For the past week she got to know the monster he was underneath the warm and happy exterior he was showing everyone.She touched her forehead to see that she was bleeding but that didn't hurt her at all.She was used to the pain that he caused her..She already had wounds and scratches that he had inflicted on her body,that she would often cover up so no one would have a clue about the fact that she was in an abusive relationship.How did it happen you may ask right? Well.....

====FLASHBACK====

JongKyung both walked ahead to an empty classroom as they had to pick up boxes of books for their class.They entered the empty classroom and sighed as they looked at the boxes,which looked pretty heavy.

''Wow do you think we can handle it?'' Sungjong asked.

''Sure we can!'' Yookyung smiled back.

''I think I can but you? I don't think so.'' Sungjong chuckled.

''YA?! What are you trying to say?'' Yookyung frowned. ''Are you saying that I am weak?!''

''You can say I am!'' Sungjong laughed. ''OW?!''

''That's for saying I'm weak.'' Yookyung smiled after she slammed her hand on Sungjong's head.

''That's for hitting me.'' Sungjong slightly pushed Yookyung.

''YA?!'' Yookyung exclaimed. ''You're so dead now!''

Sungjong ran around the tables while Yookyung ran after him.The two ran around for a long time but they both didn't wanted to give up well especially not Yookyung.

''YA Give up already!'' Sungjong told.

''Never! I'm going to hit you so get back here.'' Yookyung ran after him.

''OW?!'' Sungjong fell down on the floor.

''Sungjong-ah?!'' Yookyung quickly helped Sungjong to stand up. ''Are you okay?!''

''I'm fine!'' Sungjong smiled as he noticed that Yookyung was worried for him. ''You don't need to be that worried for me!''

''Of course I should.You are my friend!'' Yookyung told.

''Thank you my childhood friend!'' Sungjong grabbed Yookyung and hugged her tightly.

''It's okay!'' Yookyung smiled as she hugged her friend back.

''What the hell is going on?!'' JongKyung were interrupted when they heard a voice. 

''Eh? Baekhyun-ah!'' Yookyung smiled as she saw her boyfriend and broke her hug with her friend.

Baekhyun angrily ran off,which surprised the two as to what had happened to him.Yookyung ran after him to figure out what had happened to her boyfriend.

''Baekhyun-ah!'' Yookyung finally spoke out when she saw Baekhyun had stopped running.

''Yookyung I did not expect that from you!'' Baekhyun angrily spoke out as he turned around to face her. ''What the hell was that?!''

''What was what?'' Yookyung was surprised.

''Stay away from him! Didn't I tell you that?!'' Baekhyun angrily grabbed Yookyung.

''Baekhyun you're hurting me.'' Yookyung whined in pain.

''Do you love me?!'' Baekhyun asked. ''I SAID DO YOU LOVE ME?!''

''Yes! I do! I do!'' Yookyung nodded her head.

''Oh you do?! Then why the hell were you with him when I told you a million times to stay away from him?!'' Baekhyun scolded. ''WHY?!''

''Baekhyun please calm down.'' Yookyung tried to calm him down.

''DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN !'' Baekhyun yelled then did the most shocking thing that Yookyung had never imagined that he would do.

Yookyung placed her hand on her cheek,that was red hot as she gulped her hard saliva while tears slowly started to form in her eyes. *H-He s-slapped me?!*

''You ing do as you are told! You stay away from him!'' Baekhyun yelled. ''Stay the away from everyone especially Sungjong! You are my girlfriend so only stay with me! You only have time for me and your life revolves only around me you hear me?!''

Yookyung looked at Baekhyun,the guy she had loved had turned into a monster that she had not recognised.She cried as she was hurt by both the pain of her boiling hot cheek and the action that the guy she loves had just done.

''How pathetic! Girls always crying...That's what they are only bloody good at.'' Baekhyun scoffed. ''How stupid are you?! Stop your ing acting!''

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms and walked ahead,leaving Yookyung to watch him walk off while she cried.

====END OF FLASHBACK====

''Hey this is strange!'' Eunji spoke out as she noticed a fact.

''What is?'' The rest of the gang asked her.

''How come Yookyung is never with us nowadays?'' Eunji questioned as she looked around the room that PinkFinite always spends their time in yet Yookyung is never with them anymore.

''Huh! I do notice that as well.'' Hayoung nodded her head.

''I hope everything is alright.'' Woohyun said.

''I am sure it is!'' Sunggyu answered back.

''Let's all think positively!'' Bomi told.

''Hey I got an idea!'' Hoya spoke out to the group. ''Let's go out this weekend! Let's spend the weekends,travel around somewhere!''

''Ooohhhh where should we go?'' Chorong clapped her hand as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter