From Friendship to Love

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=Guys I do realise that I haven't been updating lately but it's because of both college and work so they take a lot of my free time.I have NOT abandon the fanfic so I will try my best to update my chingus! My goal is to update,at least, once a week so I make sure that my updates are always happening weekly since the last update was 3 weeks ago so that's old xD

Sungjong ran ahead and quickly grabbed Yookyung's hand before she could walk off.Yookyung was startled and looked behind to see Sungjong grabbing her hand,which made her snatch her hand from him.

''Yookyungie-ah!'' Sungjong called out.

''What is it?'' Yookyung looked ahead while her back was facing Sungjong.

''Is everything alright?'' Sungjong questioned as he got worried for her.

Yookyung bit her bottom lip as she tried to calm herself while her eyes were starting to become teary.

''Yookyung?'' Sungjong placed his hand on her shoulder.

''Don't!'' Yookyung loudly said as she slapped his hand away.

''Yookyung?'' Sungjong was confused and shocked with the reaction.

''You're just my friend so stay like a friend! You don't need to know anything that is happening with me!'' Yookyung angrily shouted as she ran off,leaving Sungjong to watch her run off as he was shocked. 

''What's wrong with her?'' Sungjong questioned.

 

HoJi were both invited to go to a cafe by Daehyun so they could hang outside.Hoya is trying to push Eunji inside but poor Eunji is too shy to even take a step inside.

''Come on!!!!'' Hoya pulled Eunji's arm.

''No please!'' Eunji begged as she tightly closed her eyes.

''Eunji Jung!'' Hoya pushed Eunji inside.

''Eunji? Hoya?'' Daehyun said as he saw the two pushing and pulling each other.

''Daehyun!'' Hoya waved his hand as he pulled Eunji inside.

''D-Daehyun-ah.'' Eunji whispered as she looked down and smiled.

''Come inside and sit here!'' Daehyun called out.

''Come inside you idiot!'' Hoya whispered as he pulled Eunji's skirt by mistake.

''YA?!'' Eunji screamed as she grabbed her skirt.

''Eunji? Is everything okay?'' Daehyun questioned.

''Sorry Sorry!'' Hoya quietly whispered while Eunji glared at him. ''Nothing's wrong!''

''Yeah yeah!'' Eunji fake laughed along with Hoya while she quietly cursed him.

''Tea or coffee?'' Daehyun asked.

''Sorry?'' HoJi both asked back.

''Do you want to drink tea or coffee?'' Daehyun asked.

''Will you treat us?'' Hoya smiled.

''Sure!'' Daehyun replied.

''What do you want Eunji?'' Hoya questioned as he grinned.

''O-Oh a latte please!'' Eunji smiled as she looked down.

''Get me a cappucino!'' Hoya told. ''Hey why don't you go with Daehyun Eunji! I'm sure he needs help doesn't he?''

''E-Eh?'' Eunji blinked her eyes at Hoya. *This guy is so unbelieveable!*

''No no it's okay! I can manage!'' Daehyun smiled as he walked ahead.

''What was that all about?!'' Eunji glared at Hoya after Daehyun was gone.

''What? I was helping you two get closer but too bad you didn't take the oppourtunity you idiot!'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

''You're making it obvious!'' Eunji hissed as she crossed her arms.

''No I'm not! I was actually helping you get closer!'' Hoya replied.

''You're an idiot Hoya!'' Eunji sighed.

''So are you!'' Hoya smiled. ''Anyway just tell me one thing okay!''

''What?'' Eunji asked.

''After you and Daehyun date,just remember to tell me who the better boyfriend is okay?'' Hoya chuckled while Eunji froze as she stared at Hoya's face.

*What is this idiot asking me?!* Eunji didn't know what to reply back to him.

 

Dongwoo was busy the whole day as he taking care of sick Bomi,who was refusing to rest and wanted to spend some romantic moments with her love but Dongwoo had other plans for them today.

''Just stay here okay?'' Dongwoo warned Bomi before getting out of her room.

''But why Dongwoo-ah?!'' Bomi whined.

''Jesus Christ Bomi you're sick so you need to rest!'' Dongwoo nagged.

''But I don't want to risk our loving time!'' Bomi pouted her lips closer to Dongwoo.

''I'm not going to kiss you!'' Dongwoo showed his serious face as he pushed Bomi back.

''Dongwoo-ah!'' Bomi got out of her bed and jumped around.

''Bomi Yoon!'' Dongwoo angrily called out as he lifted her up and carried her back to her bed. ''Now I demand you to stay here okay?''

''What if I don't?'' Bomi flashed her smile.

''Don't you even dare! I'll be back in just 2 minutes so if I see you anywhere else than in your bed than you're going to be in huge huge trouble!'' Dongwoo warned as he quickly got out of the bedroom and shut the door. ''That troublesome girl!''

Dongwoo walked into the kitchen and was busy,washing the dishes while he talked to himself.

''God why is Bomi so troublesome?! Sometimes I just wish she would calm down!'' Dongwoo talked on and on until he felt a pair of warm hands wrapped around his stomach while the head rested on his back. ''W-Who's that?!''

''You were just talking about me!'' Bomi giggled as she happily sighed.

''You again!'' Dongwoo yelled as he washed his hands quickly then turned around. ''Didn't I warn you?!''

''You're so cute!'' Bomi giggled again as she saw Dongwoo placing his hands on his hips.

''Why are you out of your bed?!'' Dongwoo asked.

''Because I missed you!'' Bomi told.

''Go back to bed now!'' Dongwoo ordered.

''No!'' Bomi stuck her tongue out.

''Bomi!'' Dongwoo sighed. ''Please just go back to your bed! You need to rest!''

''No I don't want to!'' Bomi argued. ''Besides you can't make me!''

''You bet?'' Dongwoo scoffed then lifted Bomi up as he quickly ran to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. ''Well I think I just did!''

''And I'm going to do what I wanted to do!'' Bomi evily smiled as she pulled Dongwoo inside her bed and hugged him.

''YA You stupid girl!'' Dongwoo said. ''Let me go!''

''No!'' Bomi happily smiled as she wrapped her arms around Dongwoo then closed her eyes. ''Now I can go to sleep!''

''This girl!'' Dongwoo sighed as he had no choice but to stay with her in her bed. *I guess I have to stay here until she sleeps!*

*I don't think I'll ever sleep now...I'm going to stay up as long as I can!* Bomi grinned as she secretly opened her eyes.

 

Myungsoo had his chin on his hand as he stared at Naeun,who was peacefully sleeping with her head between her arms on the desk.She was so busy,sleeping that she did not even realise that she was drooling.

*Number 2!* Myungsoo shook his head as he took a tissue out.

Myungsoo slowly wiped the saliva that was on the desk first then tried his best to wipe Naeun's saliva without waking her up but Naeun slowly opened her eyes to find Myungsoo leaning extremely close to her face,making her scream as loud as she could while pushing Myungsoo on the floor.

''SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' Everyone glared at Naeun while Naeun bowed as a way to apologise as they were in the library at the moment.

''I'm going to murder you!'' Naeun quietly pointed at Myungsoo as she grabbed her bag then quickly walked out of the library.

''YA!'' Myungsoo yelled as he got out of the library but Naeun walked ahead. ''NUMBER 2!''

''Get away from me!'' Naeun tried to walk faster.

''Naeun listen to me!'' Myungsoo sighed as he walked after her but she kept walking faster. ''NAEUN!''

''Leave me along Myungsoo!'' Naeun yelled as she ran ahead.

''This girl just doesn't listen does she?'' Myungsoo was tired of walking after her so he ran after her.

''MYUNGSOO DON'T!'' Naeun ran as fast as she could,trying to get away from him but both she and him knew that he was going to get her as he always has won her in everything.

''Listen to me!'' Myungsoo angrily said as he grabbed her and looked at her in the eye.

''Myungsoo I---'' Naeun was interrupted.

''Shut up! Just shut up and listen to me!'' Myungsoo raised his voice as he glared at her,making her silent. ''All I was doing was wiping your saliva as you were drooling in your sleep! I just didn't wanted to wake you up but I did then you opened your eyes and saw me close to your face then misunderstood everything!''

''T-That's it?'' Naeun blinked her eyes as she looked at Myungsoo.

''Duh!'' Myungsoo scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

Naeun kept quiet as she felt guilty for misunderstanding Myungsoo but then they both stared at each other for a few seconds then Naeun looked at Myungsoo's hands,which were on Naeun's shoulders.

''Oh sorry!'' Myungsoo let go of Naeun's shoulders and stood back.

''I'm sorry!'' Naeun apologised back.

''Sorry?'' Myungsoo asked.

''I said I'm sorry!'' Naeun told.

''I still can't hear you!'' Myungsoo pretended.

''Myungsoo I said I'm sorry!'' Naeun sighed as she said it again for the 3rd time but this time she said it loud enough.

''Why can't I still hear you?'' Myungsoo acted.

''God I hate you!'' Naeun groaned as she walked ahead but then Myungsoo stopped her.

''I heard you the first time number 2!'' Myungsoo chuckled.

''Then why did you make me say it 3 times?!'' Naeun glared.

''Just for fun!'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

''You're just so unreal!'' Naeun scoffed as she walked ahead.

''You shouldn't do that to yourself!'' Myungsoo spoke as he walked next to her and looked ahead.

''Do what?'' Naeun walked along with Myungsoo and looked at him.

''Stress yourself and make yourself tired.'' Myungsoo looked back. ''You're a very intelligent person so why stress yourself out? I mean I know the competition is a huge thing but just relax! We're going to win this!''

''But I just want to make sure that I know everything that they are going to ask!'' Naeun said. ''Besides how do you know that we are going to win?!''

''You got me in your team haven't you?'' Myungsoo arrogantly replied. ''I never lose anything so relax number 2!''

''You're so arrogant!'' Naeun glared.

 

Sungyeol quickly ran towards Namjoo and kneeled down to the ground.

''Namjoo why are you crying?!'' Sungyeol got worried as he questioned her.

Namjoo continued to cry as she looked up to him and Sungyeol saw that she had a huge bruise on her forehead.

''How did this happen?!'' Sungyeol placed his hands on her head then mistakenly touched her bruise,causing her to flinch in pain. ''Sorry Sorry!''

''It hurts!'' Namjoo cried.

''We need to go to the medical office now!'' Sungyeol helped Namjoo to stand up then grabbed her hand as he pulled her while walking ahead.

''Sungyeol...'' Namjoo said.

''What is it?'' Sungyeol questioned as they walked.

''I d-don't want t-to go there.'' Namjoo spoke.

''But why? We're here and we need to treat that wound!'' Sungyeol informed.

''But I might....'' Namjoo hesistated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter