Bunking School!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=I'm so grateful for all your comments and requests everybody so keep on requesting for more and more pairings! :D

A/N=

QriPinky has requested for WooRong,YeolJoo and GyuYoung Gorgeousayee has requested for GyuYoung Koala_panda has requested for MyungEun and HoJi Infinityblue28 has requested for WooRong Kiki_koko has requested for MyungEun Soshexo129 has requested for HoJi and 2 YeolJoo Maliina209 has requested for YeolJoo,WooRong and MyungEun 4everme has requested for DongMi and WooRong Kyungthrust has requested for DongMi and YeolJoo LuRongLu has requested for WooRong

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

Dongwoo was sleeping peacefully when a sound woke him up.He grabbed his phone to see what the notification was all about.

Morning Honey I got a surprise waiting for you

Kekekekeke

From Dongwoo+Bomi

''What does this stubborn girl want now?'' Dongwoo groaned.

What surprise?

From DongwooTheDinosaur

''So impatient!'' Bomi chuckled.

Look outside your door

From Dongwoo+Bomi

Dongwoo got out of his bedroom and saw a plate of dark chocolate cookies outside his door.He smiled as he remembered how he was angry that he didn't get any cookies so Bomi made them for him but then he saw a horrifying sight.Sungjong was sitting down on the sofa,eating ONE of his cookies! HIS COOKIES in Sungjong's mouth?! NO NO NO!

''SUNGJONG YOU GREEDY PIG!'' Dongwoo yelled as he walked out to him.

''What?! What?'' Sungjong was confused as he took another bite of the cookie.

''Get your freakin' hands off my cookie!'' Dongwoo snatched the cookie out of Sungjong's hand.

''Come on! I only took one!'' Sungjong whined. ''Besides there is so many cookies on that plate!''

''So?! They were made for ME!'' Dongwoo demanded as he picked up the plate of cookies. ''Hands off!''

''Come on dude!'' Sungjong begged but Dongwoo closed his bedroom's door. ''Damn it!''

''That stupid girl!'' Dongwoo chuckled as he ate the cookies. ''Wow they are so good!''

You like it right? :D

From Dongwoo+Bomi

Dongwoo's eyes went wide open as he read the message.

''How did she know?!'' Dongwoo asked himself.

Tsk it's okay! I have tasted better cookies but thanks for the cookies

From DongwooTheDinosaur

 ''Such a liar!'' Bomi laughed as she knew that her cookies were so delicious. ''I bet he's munching on all of the cookies!''

Bomi got out of her room and entered Infinite's apartment.She slowly tip-toed inside Dongwoo's bedroom and as expected,saw Dongwoo eating the cookies as fast as he could because they were so yummy.

''So you think it was okay did you?'' Bomi smirked as she crossed her arms.

''YA?! What are you doing here?'' Dongwoo stood up.

''Dongwoo just admit it! You love my cookies.'' Bomi laughed.

''Pffttt like I said it's okay!'' Dongwoo looked away with his arms crossed.

Bomi stood in front of him and pulled his face closer to hers,surprising Dongwoo.Bomi smiled as she took a tissue out and wiped Dongwoo's face that had chocolate all over his mouth area.

''Mind explaining why you have chocolate all over your mouth then?'' Bomi raised her eyebrow.

''No reason!'' Dongwoo replied as he stepped away from Bomi.

''You cute idiot!'' Bomi chuckled as she took the plate and got out of Dongwoo's bedroom.

''Are you going to make more?'' Dongwoo asked.

''Do you want me to?'' Bomi asked back.

''Can you make some for me?'' Sungjong begged.

''NO!'' Dongwoo answered to Sungjong. ''She'll only make for me so back off!''

''So you do want me to make more?'' Bomi smiled.

''Tsk just do whatever you want.I don't care!'' Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

''So she can make some for me?'' Sungjong asked.

''No! She doesn't love you so she isn't doing anything for you!'' Dongwoo stuck his tongue out.

''Well since when did she only did stuff for you?'' Sungjong asked again.

''Yeah since when?'' Bomi asked as well.

''Shut up and go get dressed for school!'' Dongwoo grabbed Bomi and placed her out of Infinite's apartment,closing the door after she was outside.

 

Sunggyu knocked on Hayoung's door that was locked.

''Hayoung?!'' Sunggyu called out.

''I HATE YOU!'' Hayoung shouted back.

''What's going on?'' Naeun asked as she saw Sunggyu in A Pink's apartment.

''Hayoung is angry with me!'' Sunggyu explained.

''Because of yesterday?'' Naeun asked and Sunggyu nodded his head.

''Hayoung please open the door!'' Sunggyu requested.

''Why did you pick a bad gift?'' Hayoung asked.

''But it's not a bad gift if he liked it!'' Sunggyu told.

''But you intented for me to buy a bad gift!'' Hayoung countered.

''Please I'm sorry okay! I'm sorry!'' Sunggyu apologised. ''I won't do that again!''

''No you're not!'' Hayoung talked back.

''Please! I'll do anything for you to forgive me!'' Sunggyu told. ''I'm sorry!''

''Anything?'' Hayoung opened the door and poked her head out.

''You forgave me?'' Sunggyu smiled.

''You said you'll do anything right?'' Hayoung smirked.

''Yes anything!'' Sunggyu sighed.

''Fine I forgive you!'' Hayoung smiled.

''What should I do?'' Sunggyu asked.

''You'll know soon!'' Hayoung evily smiled.

''I don't think that smile means it's good.'' Naeun advised.

 

Yookyung and Hayoung both smiled as they got out of their apartment and faced Sungjong and Sunggyu at the doors.

''Hello girls!'' Sunggyu greeted and the two females smiled back.

''Are you girls still angry at us?'' Sungjong questioned.

''Are we?'' Hayoung asked Yookyung.

''We don't really think so.'' Yookyung replied.

''So are we all cool now?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Maybe.'' Hayoung smiled.

''Yeah maybe!'' Yookyung agreed.

''Whatcha mean by maybe?'' Sungjong raised his eyebrow.

''ATTACK!'' Hayoung and Yookyung both shouted at the same time.

Yookyung and Hayoung both ran towards Sungjong and Sunggyu then smashed eggs,which were on their hands on their head.

''What the ?!'' Both Sungjong and Sunggyu were surprised.

''So are we cool now?'' Hayoung mocked Sunggyu's previous question.

''No we are not!'' Sungjong was outraged.

''How can you do this to us?!'' Sunggyu was outraged as well.

''Don't know!'' Yookyung answered.

''We are all cool now.'' Hayoung smiled.

''Aish!'' Sungjong and Sunggyu both went inside their apartment to clean the mess on their hair.

 

''Don't touch me!'' Chorong demanded.

''Why?!'' Woohyun laughed as he poked Chorong's arm.

''Don't ing touch me you jerk!'' Chorong angrily demanded.

''Why shouldn't I touch you?'' Woohyun questioned as he touched Chorong's shoulder.

''What the is your problem?!'' Chorong angrily pushed Woohyun against the wall.

''Ooooooo feisty!'' Woohyun smiled. ''I'm impressed!''

''Why are you annoying me?'' Chorong questioned.

''Don't you know it Chorong?'' Woohyun showed his shocked face. ''Because it's my life goal to annoy you!''

''What the ?!'' Chorong raised her eyebrow.

''You really hate me don't you?'' Woohyun asked.

''Yes! I ing hate you so much!'' Chorong dramatically informed.

''And I love that about you! I mean I've seen girls all drool over me but you? You're different!'' Woohyun praised. ''You give me so much hate that I can't help but feel lucky that I have someone like you hating me! You're just so great!''

''You're a ing !'' Chorong pushed Woohyun to the floor and walked off.

''Wow so much love for me!'' Woohyun sarcastically commented.

 

Namjoo entered the application room since she needed to hand in a form.She looked inside to see a huge line in front of her.She stood in the line when....

''Hey I was ahead of you!'' Kikwang complained.

''Oh really? I'm so sorry I didn't see you.'' Namjoo apologised and stood behind Kikwang.

Namjoo was waiting in line when Yoseob came in the middle and stood in front of Namjoo.

''Excuse me?'' Namjoo called out.

''Yeah?'' Yoseob looked at Namjoo.

''I think I was standing in front of you.'' Namjoo told.

''Well now you aren't!'' Yoseob rudely talked back.

''Oh okay.'' Namjoo nodded her head.

''Can I stand in front of you?'' Doojoon asked.

''Well I..okay!'' Namjoo stood behind Doojoon.

''Me too please!'' Dongwoon begged.

''Uhm..Okay!'' Namjoo stood behind Dongwoon.

''Hey how about us?!'' TARA all asked.

''Oh okay.'' Poor naive Namjoo stood behind TARA and was at the end of the line.

Sungyeol entered the room to see Namjoo was still at the end of the line.

''You're still at the end of the line?'' Sungyeol asked.

''Oh I just let some people come in front of me.'' Namjoo smiled.

''Why?! Who are they?'' Sungyeol angrily questioned.

''Just Yoseob then everyone after him.It's okay.'' Namjoo shrugged her shoulders.

Sungyeol walked up to Yoseob and tapped his shoulder.

''Excuse me but I think my friend was in front of you!'' Sungyeol told.

''Well she isn't now.'' Yoseob talked back.

''Well she was so you just came in the line out of nowhere.'' Sungyeol spoke back. ''You know that she was in front of you so why don't you stop cheating and be honest! Namjoo come here!''

Namjoo walked up to Sungyeol and Sungyeol placed Namjoo in front of Yoseob.

''Well she's in front of you so she's going to be there!'' Sungyeol demanded. ''I'll see if anyone wants to stop me or not!''

Yoseob decided not to say anything and just stood in the line.

''Thank you!'' Namjoo thanked.

''It's alright!'' Sungyeol nodded his head.

 

''Are you sure?'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun with his raised eyebrow.

Myungsoo was on the floor,sitting down whilst reading his book when he was interrupted by Naeun,who was standing up.

''What?! You're scared are you?'' Naeun smirked at Myungsoo.

''Scared of a challenge?'' Myungsoo sarcastically laughed. ''Fine I don't care!''

Myungsoo stood up and stood next to Naeun.

''You see that line there? Well all we have to do is cross that line which is at 1500m!'' Naeun explained.

''Fine by me.'' Myungsoo replied as he stood on the track.

''You ready now?'' Naeun stood next to Myungsoo on the track.

''Are you ready number 2?'' Myungsoo looked at Naeun with his bored expression. ''Ready to lose again?!''

''DON'T CALL ME NUMBER 2!'' Naeun yelled.

''Ready!'' Eunji said.

''Set!'' Bomi said as well.

''GO!'' Yookyung shouted.

Naeun ran as fast as she could,without even taking another breath.Being Fast,Faster and Fastest was her aim!Naeun smiled as she saw that Myungsoo wasn't near her and also not even in front of her.Had she finally won?! Did she finally win her biggest rival?! Naeun's smiled faded when she saw Myungsoo had just sprinted way faster than her in just a second.Dust was flying behind him as he ran past her.Myungsoo knew that he had already won this race and that Naeun would never keep up with him.As predicted Myungsoo was number 1 again whilst Naeun finally ran into the line and collapsed on her knees.

''Damn it!'' Naeun cursed as she was second again.

''Well done number 2,you finally passed the finish line now.'' Myungsoo praised as he crossed his arms.

''Don't call me that!'' Naeun demanded whilst Myungsoo smirked. ''What do you want with me? What is your command?''

''I'm not going to use it yet.'' Myungsoo started to walk away.

''MYUNGSOO!'' Naeun angrily called out. ''Use it already!''

''See you in class number 2!'' Myungsoo walked ahead and waved without turning around to face the others.

 

''So class as I was saying that the area of a circle is 3.14xradiusxradius again!'' Mr.Kwon explained. ''Now I would like you all to work with your partners and solve some problems together!''

Hoya looked at Eunji,who was busy with her maths work and focusing on her work very seriously.Hoya slightly pushed Eunji to get her attention.

''Yeah?'' Eunji looked at Hoya.

''Whatcha doing?'' Hoya asked.

''Maths work obviously.'' Eunji replied.

''So you know them all?'' Hoya asked again.

''Yeah and you don't? Were you even listening?'' Eunji questioned.

''Nope!'' Hoya shrugged his shoulders.

''Why not?! You were supposed to listen so you can concentrate in your work.'' Eunji taunted.

''Who cares? I got you to help me.'' Hoya talked back.

''Tsk who said I'll help you?'' Eunji sniggered.

''I said and you will!'' Hoya stuck his tongue out.

''Yeah right!'' Eunji sneered.

''Yeah you will besides I already know the answers.'' Hoya told.

''Oh really? How?'' Eunji raised his eyebrow.

''Like this!'' Hoya snatched Eunji's book and started to copy the work.

''Hey?! Stop it!'' Eunji took her book back.

''No way!'' Hoya stole Eunji's book a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter