Jealousy!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

BAPbelike has requested for MyungEun Riyu_rinho has requested for WooRong Hzelnuts has requested for DongMi DW0512 has requested for MyungEun

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

PinkFinite all sat down on their canteen table,which was only meant for them to use.Namjoo,the new member walked behind them whereas Dongwoo,who was also the new member was already used to the popularity since he is famous for his playboy ways,walked with the group.

''Namjoo?'' Chorong turned around to see Namjoo walking slowly. ''What's wrong?''

''So many people looking at us!'' Namjoo looked down at the ground.

''It's okay!'' Sungyeol smiled. ''Chorong you carry on! I'll help her.''

''Okay!'' Chorong walked ahead,leaving YeolJoo together.

''Are you okay?'' Sungyeol asked. ''This is pretty normal for us.''

''But so many people all staring at us.'' Namjoo uneasily replied.

''Don't worry about it.They are our fans!'' Sungyeol chuckled. ''You'll get pretty used to it once you spend like a week or two at school.''

''I hope so!'' Namjoo slightly smiled.

''You're going to be fine!'' Sungyeol flashed his smile. ''Now come on! I wanna eat my food!''

YeolJoo walked towards their table and sat down on the seat.Everyone had different situations on the table.Namjoo looked at JongKyung first.

''Yookyungie I wanna trade my juice for your fruit salad!'' Sungjong requested.

''You sure?'' Yookyung asked. ''If you don't like it then you can't trade back.''

''What flavour is it?'' Sungjong asked.

''It's apple!'' Yookyung answered.

''I like apple juice so we can trade!'' Sungjong smiled.

''Deal!'' Yookyung nodded her head.

JongKyung traded their items then Namjoo then looked at HoJi.

''It's really easy you idiot!'' Eunji eye-smiled.

''YA I am not an idiot!'' Hoya defended himself.

''Come on admit it! You really are.'' Eunji argued. ''You couldn't even do an easy maths homework and now you have got detention.''

''Hey stop laughing!'' Hoya glared at Eunji. ''Mr.Lee was a bit harsh to give me detention.''

''Really? I think he was fair.'' Eunji disagreed. ''You never really do your homework and he always gives you chances but now he stopped.''

''Fine be at his side.Just because you find him cute!'' Hoya rolled his eyes.

''Well he is cute.'' Eunji blushed.

Namjoo looked over at WooRong.

''Yeah keep eating you fat !'' Woohyun growled.

''I don't think I'm fat so shut the up!'' Chorong argued.

''You better shut the up first then I will.'' Woohyun argued back.

Namjoo was surprised with the words WooRong were speaking.

''YA!'' Sungyeol interrupted,startling everyone. ''Mind your language you two! We have a new member who doesn't know what you two are talking about!''

''Come on she better much knows the swear words too right?'' Woohyun questioned.

''Swear words?'' Namjoo innocently asked.

''You don't know what they are?!'' Everyone was shocked.

''No sorry but what are they?'' Namjoo questioned again.

''Oh dear...uhm......'' Everyone looked at each other.

''They are nothing!'' Sungyeol uneasily laughed.

''Woohyun you were talking about it though so what are they?'' Namjoo asked Woohyun.

''Well...they...er...Chorong help me out here!'' Woohyun pulled Chorong.

''Don't touch me you pig!'' Chorong pushed Woohyun.

''Pig? How is Woohyun a pig Chorong?'' Namjoo asked with her angelic aura. ''I mean a pig is pink and fat right? It's also an animal so how is Woohyun a pig?''

''Uhm...er...I don't know.'' Chorong told.

''So why don't you tell us about your background!'' Sungyeol interrupted.

''About me and my life?'' Namjoo asked and Sungyeol nodded his head. ''Well I'm the daughter of the Samsung CEO Mr.Kim an---''

''The Mr.Kim?!'' PinkFinite all were shocked and Namjoo nodded her head.

''I have a different life through.This is the first time where I've been allowed to meet new people.I've never talked to anyone before.'' Namjoo confessed. ''Ever since I was young,my schooling was basically home school and I was the only student in my class.I always wanted to be like everyone else and be in a class with a lot of people.I used to be jealous of them but now I can say I am one of them!''

''Wow!'' Bomi was amazed. ''So you never got out of your house?''

''No!'' Namjoo sadly shook her head. ''Before coming back to Korea,I studied in France for two years but I didn't really make any friends.''

''Two years in France?! Wow!'' Hayoung was amazed.

''I don't even know what places there are around in here since I never gone outside like everyone else.'' Namjoo sadly looked down. ''My life is basically getting out for school then going back to the house to be trapped inside the locked doors.I've gotten pretty much used to it.''

''But how did your parents get persuaded to enroll you in this school?'' Eunji asked.

''I begged them to enroll me and well Mr.Kang,the guy you met yesterday agreed with me so my parents trusted me and Mr.Kang.'' Namjoo replied. ''It was hard but I managed to make them enroll me here but I can never be allowed to go out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter