The confession!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun and Chorong got of Woohyun's bedroom,arguing like children but then they stopped when they saw the sight of Dongwoo and Bomi kissing.Both of their eyes were wide open as they stopped walking and stood still like statues.

 

Sunggyu and Hayoung were both wet and walking back home.

''See I told you! You'll like it!'' Hayoung smiled.

''I guess you weren't wrong.'' Sunggyu replied.

They opened the door and walked inside but then immediately stopped as they saw a shocking situation.Dongwoo and Bomi were kissing.They immediately had both of their jaws wide open as they stood still and looked at the two.

 

Naeun ran out of Myungsoo's bedroom whilst laughing but something soon stopped her from giggling anymore.She saw Dongwoo and Bomi kissing and...and she was just out of words.She..she couldn't even describe what she saw.Myungsoo walked out of his bedroom and noticed WooRong,GyuYoung and Naeun looking at something with their shocked expression.He looked to see what was going on and he too soon joined them,staring with a shocked expression.

 

Sungjong and Yookyung got of Sungjong's bedroom but then weirdly looked at what everyone was looking at.Both of their faces were priceless.Their eyes were wide open and their mouth were open as well when they saw Dongwoo and Bomi kissing.

 

Eunji and Hoya were both finished with the snacks.Eunji was about to call everyone when she saw something that made her speechless.Hoya was just confused as to what had happened to her so he looked at her direction and soon realised what was wrong.He was just dumbfounded and shocked as to how quick Bomi and Dongwoo had gotten into kissing.They just met yet they are already kissing each other.

 

Sungyeol had finished doing his business in the toilet and got of the bathroom.He had a smile but also a weird expression on his face when he noticed everyone's eyes were wide open,mouths were slightly open but also a shocked expression was on their faces.He looked to see what was going on but then he too joined everyone when he saw his cousin sister kissing his childhood friend.He immediately got angry and protective because it was his cousin sister for crying out loud.

''YA DONGWOO HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!'' Sungyeol angrily interrupted the two.

Bomi let go of the shocked Dongwoo and looked at her cousin staring angrily at both her and Dongwoo.

''Aish I was having a moment with my ideal boy and my dream just have to play tricks with me isn't it? YA Why is my cousin in my dream now?!'' Bomi asked herself.

''Dream? What the hell are you talking about?'' Sungyeol angrily asked. ''This is reality not some dream world!''

''What?!'' Bomi suddenly sit up. ''You mean to say I am not dreaming?!''

''Of course not! You .'' Sungyeol angrily told then looked at Dongwoo. ''As for you! How dare you do that to my cousin sister.''

''I didn't do anything to her man! She grabbed me!!!'' Dongwoo defended himself.

''So...So...Oh my god I actually kissed him?!'' Bomi was surprised.

''YES!'' Everyone shouted.

''OH MY GOD!'' Bomi was shocked then smiled. ''KYAAAA!!!!!! Chorong I told you! I told you!''

''Huh? Told me what?'' Chorong was surprised.

''I told you I'd meet my ideal boy and get him to be mine.'' Bomi jumped up and down. ''This is who I was talking about! He's my ideal boy!''

''I'm your ideal what now?'' Dongwoo pointed to himself with a confused face.

''Bomi what the hell are you talking about?'' Sungyeol was just confused.

''Okay everyone! You know how I told you that I found my ideal boy and how I loved him so much...well Dongwoo is the one who I was talking about!'' Bomi smiled.

''You love me?'' Dongwoo was just surprised with how everything was going.

Bomi sighed as she wanted this to be a good confession with no one around but now that PinkFinite are all here,she couldn't ask them to go now since that would ruin the romantic moment.Bomi just pulled him and made Dongwoo stand in front of her then she looked at him in the eye.

''I love you!'' Bomi confessed with an expression that showed her genuine feelings. ''I fell for you ever since I saw you for the first time.I still remember that charming and handsome smile on your face when you were walking in the crowd with your headphones on your ears.Your smile just made my heart beat like crazy for the first time.Then when we met at the shop and when you touched my shoulders for the first time,you made me more happy and wanting for more.When I heard your voice for the first time on that day,it was exactly what I wanted and expected from you,a deep,manly and smooth voice that would always make me eventually wanting you to speak more.''

PinkFinite all silently listened to Bomi happily smiling at Dongwoo with her blushing face while Dongwoo just blinked his eyes while looking at Bomi.

''Then when I met you today and we fell down on the floor for the first time,my heart just automatically stopped as that was the time I finally got to see your face that close...and I couldn't help but fall for your handsome face again.You are more handsome than I actually expected.It's funny how I always think about romantic situations of being in love and wonder what to say but to be honest I've never ever been in love before.You're actually the first guy I've liked and you're the first that I actually can't help but think about.They say love makes you blind but I truly believe love makes you different because it teaches you to love someone more than yourself and it makes you do things you think you will never do.I've always had faith that I would meet my ideal guy one day and I'm glad to say that I could not be more right.'' Bomi widely smiled when she deeply looked at Dongwoo's eyes especially his pupils then admired his face. ''I'm thankful that we finally got a chance to meet and also have our own moments even before meeting today where we actually know each other's name. I know it's too quick for you to accept the fact but I really do love you Dongwoo Jang ever the first time I had my eyes on you so...do you love me? Will you be mine?''

Dongwoo was just shocked from the sudden confession he received from Bomi,who he knew just like an hour or two ago.PinkFinite all stood there,understanding Bomi's feelings because they all knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter