How dare you do that!

Our Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N=

Soshexo129 has requested for GyuYoung Myungsenpai has requested for WooRong and MyungEun BlackCOUPLEII has requested for GyuYoung Kpoplove95 has requested for HoJi

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D

PinkFinite all stood near the fainted Bomi,that had just been placed on the sofa by Dongwoo.A Pink are all near her as they got more worried for their friend,who never had fainted in her life and suddenly she had so this was a shock to them.Chorong,the oldest and considered the leader,all looked at her younger friends all looking sad and panicking.

''Don't worry girls! Bomi is going to be fine!'' Chorong gave them a wide smile as a ray of hope.

''She is right?'' Yookyung was worried.

''Of course she will!'' Sungjong placed his arm around Yookyung. ''She's our strong Bomi right?''

''She's never fainted like that!'' Yookyung pointed out the fact.

''It's okay! Trust me on this Yookyungie!'' Sungjong said. ''Bomi's going to be okay!''

''You promise?'' Yookyung asked.

''Cross my heart and hope to die!'' Sungjong smiled.

''Thank you!'' Yookyung tightly hugged Sungjong.

''It's okay!'' Sungjong tightly hugged Yookyung back with a wide smile.

''Do you guys have any paracetamol?'' Chorong asked.

''Nope!'' Woohyun replied.

''What?! How can you not have any paracetamol?'' Chorong was just surprised the boys don't have any medicine.

''We don't really get sick so much.'' Sunggyu informed.

''Someone has to go get them now!'' Chorong demanded.

''I'll go!'' Hayoung stood up.

''Great.I'll come with you.'' Dongwoo smiled.

''Hey hey hey I'll be going with her thank you very much.'' Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo and stood next to Hayoung.

''Why?'' Dongwoo asked even if he knew the obvious answer.

''Yeah why Sunggyu?'' Woohyun teased.

''Shut up Woohyun.'' Sunggyu glared.

''Why can't Dongwoo come with me Sunggyu?'' Hayoung cutely asked.

''Because I'm going with you!'' Sunggyu held Hayoung's hand.

''Great then maybe Dongwoo can join us right?'' Hayoung smiled.

''Can I Sunggyu?'' Dongwoo teased.

''Shut up Dongwoo.'' Sunggyu glared then looked at Hayoung with a smile. ''But it's just nearby so we'll just quickly go there and come back!''

''Okay!'' Hayoung tightly held Sunggyu's hand. ''Let's go!''

''Oooooooooooooo!'' PinkFinite all teased GyuYoung.

''YA!'' Sunggyu tried to hide his happiness but it was just too obvious as he was smiling rather than getting angry.

''HEY haven't you all seen friends holding hands before?'' Hayoung raised her eyebrow.

*Friends...Who am I kidding? That's all she ever considers me to be.* Sunggyu sadly sighed.

''Let's go Sunggyu! We should leave these immature and childish people behind!'' Hayoung dragged Sunggyu's hand and walked out of the apartment.

''Anyone hungry?'' Eunji asked.

''Well I can eat a thing or two!'' Dongwoo smiled.

''I'm getting pretty hungry myself.'' Chorong replied.

''You shouldn't eat much.'' Woohyun nagged.

''Why?'' Chorong asked.

''You're getting too fat!'' Woohyun informed.

''FAT?! I AM NOT FAT!'' Chorong angrily stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

''Sorry was that you talking? I thought I heard pigs squealing.'' Woohyun teased.

''Well I think it's better to be a pig than an human grease ball.'' Chorong sat back down.

''Uhm.....WHAT?!'' Woohyun angrily stood up as HE placed his hands on his hips. ''I am not an human grease ball.''

''Sorry I forgot you are the human version of oil instead.'' Chorong replied.

''Excuse me? I am not greasy at all.'' Woohyun told.

''Oh sorry do you want me to call you butter instead? They are greasy too.'' Chorong said.

''Sorry were you talking? All I heard were cows going moo moo moo!'' Woohyun laughed.

''Oh you did not just say that.'' Chorong stood up and stood in front of Woohyun. ''You ing take that back!''

''Make me !'' Woohyun smirked.

''YA Can you not swear?! We have a guest that is new here.'' Sungyeol taunted. ''Sorry Dongwoo this is the everyday situation of Woohyun and Chorong.''

''It's alright.I see so much more in USA that if I see Koreans swearing they don't mean much to me anymore.'' Dongwoo was relaxed.

''If you call me a pig then fine maybe I am one and the pig is missing her farm so she decided to make one here.'' Chorong ran to Woohyun's bedroom.

''YA GET OUT OF THERE!'' Woohyun ran in his bedroom as well and the door was closed.

''Yookyungie.'' Sungjong called out.

''Yeah?'' Yookyung replied.

''Can you help me with the new notes? They are getting harder to learn than I thought.'' Sungjong told.

''Notes? What notes?'' Naeun asked.

''Didn't you all know?'' Yookyung asked and everyone shook their heads. ''Me and Sungjong both play musical instruments!''

''Ohhhhh yeah.'' Everyone replied.

''He's teaching me how to play the guitar while I am teaching him how to play the piano!'' Yookyung informed.

''Anyway we'll get back to our lesson now.'' Sungjong pulled Yookyung away from the living room and into his bedroom,closing the door after they both got in.

''Oh yeah that reminded me.'' Myungsoo grabbed Naeun's wrist and Naeun stood up.

''What the...What are you doing?'' Naeun was confused.

''Tutoring remember!'' Myungsoo reminded.

''Now? But we have a guest here.'' Naeun gestured at Dongwoo.

''You don't mind do you Dongwoo?'' Myungsoo asked.

''Nope.You two can do what you want.'' Dongwoo smiled. ''Just don't forget to lock the doors when making out!''

''Make out?! NO WAY!'' Naeun shook her head.

''Jeez don't over-react at everything Naeun.'' Myungsoo just pulled Naeun in his bedroom then closed his door.

''I'll make food for Dongwoo!'' Eunji smiled.

''I'll help you then!'' Hoya walked inside the kitchen with Eunji.

The living room now contained only Sungyeol,Dongwoo and the fainted Bomi that still hasn't woken up yet.

''So you still are that player Dongwoo eh?'' Sungyeol smiled.

''Yep.Never changed and never will!'' Dongwoo chuckled.

''So you like any of the girls?'' Sungyeol teased.

''Girls? Oh you mean the A Pink girls?'' Dongwoo replied and Sungyeol nodded his head. ''Well I have different opinions about each of them.''

 

Hayoung grabbed Sunggyu's wrist and ran as fast as she could while dragging poor Sunggyu behind her.Hayoung just laughed and smiled whilst Sunggyu was a bit dizzy but he didn't mind it since he was having his moment with Hayoung right now.

''Sunggyu come now.Be fast!!'' Hayoung cheered.

''You're so fast.'' Sunggyu said. ''Slow down!''

''You're so slow!'' Hayoung told. ''Be quick! You are walking at a speed that is around my grandfather's speed.''

''YA are you calling me old?'' Sunggyu asked.

''I guess you figured it out already then.'' Hayoung smiled.

''You should respect me!'' Sunggyu replied. ''I'm the oldest while you're the youngest in the group so respect me!''

''No!'' Hayoung stuck her tongue out. ''Oh yeah there was one thing I wanted to ask you!''

''What is it?'' Sunggyu looked at Hayoung.

''Am I y?'' Hayoung asked and Sunggyu was just...silent.

Sunggyu just blinked at Hayoung's face while just...just being shocked with what Hayoung had just asked her.It was awkward for him to even reply an answer since if he said no then he would hurt Hayoung's feelings but if he said yeah then it might give her a reason to be suspicious about him being a ert to her and god he never wanted that.

''HEY I am asking you something!'' Hayoung shook Sunggyu vigorously.

''Er...I don't know.'' Sunggyu replied,not knowing to actually say.

''That wasn't the answer I was expecting!'' Hayoung gave him a serious look. ''Say just yes or no AND be honest! Very honest.''

''What do you ask?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Some jerk said I wasn't! Can you believe that?'' Hayoung loudly said in Sunggyu's face.

''So you think you are?'' Sunggyu asked.

''Of course! I'm the iest girl from the whole school.'' Hayoung boasted. ''There can't be anyone more ier than me!''

''Who said that you weren't?'' Sunggyu asked.

''That stupid Kevin!'' Hayoung angrily cursed Kevin in her mind.

*Note to self=Kill Kevin when getting to school for even saying something as ridiculous like that to her!* Sunggyu angrily thought in his mind.

 

''You can't just drag me here like that! It's embarrassing.'' Naeun nagged.

''So? Sungjong did that to Yookyung as well.'' Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders as he sat down on his bed.

''But they are childhood friends so that is understandable but us? We're rivals so if we do that then everyone will think we are dating or something like that.'' Naeun told. ''When there is nothing like that!''

''So you care what everyone says?'' Myungsoo asked.

''I don't! I just don't want people to think we're a couple when we clearly aren't!'' Naeun replied with her attitude.

''Jeez whatever.Just come here and tell me what you know about the English chapter.'' Myungsoo gave her an English book.

''This? Oh it's the book ''Of Mice and Men''.'' Naeun replied when she looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter