Dance

Miss Right

                It was a chilly fall evening as you nonchalantly walked through the city of Seoul. You did this whenever you needed time to think or just to take a break from your busy schedules as a soon-to-be idol. You received a text from your manager saying "Where are you? You should've been back 15 minutes ago. Are you alright?" You rolled your eyes and sighed. You didn't want to go back at all. You called for a cab to take you back to the company building. As the cab pulled up, your manager ran out of the doors screaming your name. "Yah, Kate. Where the hell have you been? The memebers and I have been worried sick," You sheepishly smiled and followed her inside. You removed your jacket and bag as you entered the practice room finding none of your fellow memebers. "Must've gone back to the dorm," You plugged your phone in to the stereo system to have a good warm up before you began to practice. You chose No More Dream by BTS. 

               Little to your knowledge, BTS was still in the building practing for their song Miss Right. They overheard the familiar song and sent J-Hope to investigate. J-Hope had always had his eye on you. He loved the way you moved and how passionate you were about dance. Whenever he had the chance to watch you, he did. He peeked through the little door window and saw you warm up. He smiled a little and kept watching. 

              As you wrapped up your warm up, you your debut song, catching up on the choreography. J-Hope being the nosy er he is opened the door to have a better look. But Rap Mon and V pushed him in making a loud noise. You scream and look in the giant wall mirror to see J-Hope laying on the ground. You chuckle a little and walk over to him. "Oppa, are you ok?" you ask slightly caressing his arm. You help him to his feet and he blushes. 

"I-I'm sorry, Kate. I was just watching and I fell," he said rubbing the back of his neck. 

            "Well, uh, you can watch if you want. I need to start getting used to the pressure of others watching me. Feel free to critique me," you said with a smile. You went to restart the song when you felt arms around your waist. "Kate, I have something to tell you." J-Hope said spinning you around.  You felt his soft lips on yours. Soft like a rose. You didn't want it to end. He pulled away leaving you breathless. "I love you, Kate. I always have. You're an amazing dancer and a beautiful woman. I feel like you're the one for me. My Miss Right," J-hope said kissing you again.

 


--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was so short but my unnie wanted me to write based off of Miss Right by BTS so here you go unnie~~