The things you make me feel (2)

All Curves, No Edges
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think this can be considered a part of a double update, since I just updated yesterday? If you haven't read, please read the previous ch before this n_n

 

 

Hyukjae never thought he would be the type of person who can get addicted to something.

He has played computer games and he sometimes checks his social networking accounts, but he wouldn’t call himself addicted to them, unlike other teens his age usually are.

Swimming can come close to it, as he has this feeling of never wanting to get out of the water whenever he’s practicing or competing in the school tournaments. It’s amusing, considering that he used to be so scared of water, plus with the drowning incident, he should have sworn to never set foot in a swimming pool again. But he ended up doing the complete opposite.

There’s something so exhilarating about swimming.

The way his lungs would constrict in desperate need of air. The way his heart pounds and a tingling burn spreads from his chest down to his limbs, and how he never wants to stop.

Swimming is kind of addictive.

But he could survive just fine without it.

Recently, due to the weather getting colder, as autumn slowly approaches, the time required for swimming practice has decreased. Sure, he can practice if he wishes to because it’s not like they put ice cold water in the pool during this season. There are heaters, for goodness’ sake. But recently, Hyukjae doesn’t really feel like it.

He prefers to do something else.

Like kissing Donghae.

If swimming can be kind of addictive, kissing Donghae is definitely, one-hundred percent addictive.

He figures it could be because it gives him similar effects as swimming does. Lungs constricting in need of air. A pounding heart, and a burn that spreads from his chest down to the pits of his stomach instead of his limbs.

The only difference is that, with swimming, he is surrounded by nothing but chloroform-soaked water that causes the pads of his fingers and toes to wrinkle. With kissing Donghae, he is surrounded by the younger boy’s soft warmth and alluring scent. Which is obviously much, much better than water.

Because Donghae is so wonderfully perfect.

The way he fits snugly like an adorable fluffy teddy bear in Hyukjae’s arms. The way his thin lips mould and move so perfectly with Hyukjae’s. The way he sighs contentedly through his nose whenever Hyukjae kisses him gently. The way he shyly ducks his head, cheeks tinted with a soft pink, and hides his face in Hyukjae’s neck after a rather intense make out session.

So ing cute.

Everything about him drives Hyukjae insane.

Hell, he could drop swimming and just make kissing Donghae his primary mode of work out.

Except that there’s another kind of work out he has begun to think of.

Because, unfortunately for Hyukjae, he is a teenager, who now makes out quite regularly with his boyfriend (really, after the first time where he felt like he was going to die of a cardiac arrest due to extreme nervousness, it wasn’t so hard anymore to continue kissing Donghae for hours, and doing it again in the next day, and the next, and the next). And for a teenager, with healthy levels of testosterone and libido, it’s only very natural for him to feel urges whenever he’s kissing Donghae.

Animalistic urges that mildly horrifies him, and he would really like to hide it because A, it’s embarrassing, and B, he’s really afraid and worried about what Donghae would think.

Because the last thing Hyukjae wants is to make Donghae think he’s just this little who wants nothing but to hump the living daylights out of him.

Though that doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.

Wait, what.

No matter how much he wishes to hide it though, with Donghae becoming more and more beautiful and perfect and alluring and all kinds of adorable to his eyes every day, it’s getting harder (wait, not that) to control himself.

More than once, he’s found himself wanting to trail kisses down to Donghae’s jaw and chin, all the way to his neck and shoulders. He’s felt his hands twitching in desire to explore further, to go from Donghae’s clothed waist to underneath his shirt, to travel lower and feel soft, round mounds within his palms.

Luckily (or maybe unluckily) for him, Pudgy is always there—always staring at him with her sleepy, knowing eyes as if fully aware of what he wishes to do to her owner. And it would always make Hyukjae feel more ashamed and guilty, for wanting his sweet Donghae in such an impure, tainted way.

He sighs inaudibly to himself as he watches Donghae eat in front of him on their usual table at the cafeteria. The boy is in the middle of telling him a childhood story, something about his cousin Ryeowook, who was really thin and tiny according to Donghae, beating up kids bigger than him because they picked on Kyuhyun and Donghae. It’s amusing, and Hyukjae finds himself listening and nodding, smiling and commenting every now and then despite the constant distraction in his mind.

He just couldn’t bring himself to take his attention away from Donghae whenever he’s talking. Recently, there’s this really pretty glow around him that makes him absolutely lovely to watch. His eyes would sparkle and his laughter would bounce off the walls like a mel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter