Bonus; You're Having My Baby

Mistake Back Then

warning : this story jumps ; ; sorry if you get confused between situations.

also - grammar mistakes may be present. i haven't edited it. but here ya go.

 

 


 

 

 

 

It's been about nine months and as far as Chanyeol is concerned, Baekhyun looks like he's about to have the child any time now. His hormones have been raging more and more as the time progresses and the giant doesn't know if he can handle the anger any more. One minute Baekhyun is crying over something so minimal, the next he is laughing happily before getting angry.

It was a confusing time for Chanyeol, but he is happy he is around for it this time around.

Smiling warmly as he keeps one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand in Baekhyun's own, the tall male drives smoothly through the nice scenery in the mountains. They were on their way to Baekhyun's grandmas - soon to be Chanyeol's grandma-in-law, to spend the weekend there. They visit there frequently and Baekhyun sometimes likes to visit Chansung's urn to make sure he never forgets.

"Baby, be sure not to cry this time. You always think too much." Chanyeol frowns with concern, thumb brushing against the ring on Baekhyun's finger. "It's unhealthy for the baby bun."

"Ah, I'm impressed." Baekhyun chuckles, puppy eyes looking out the window. "You've read up."

"It's not that I've read up, but that it's common sense." The giant furrows his brows. "I will have you put away if I catch you crying again! You got that, pup?" He gives his lover's hand a gentle squeeze. 

Every time they had visitied, he would find Baekhyun tearing up at the urn. It was not a pleasant feeling. It never was. He could not figure out on whether it was Baekhyun's pregnancy hormones or if he did this every time. 

Chanyeol had spoken to Baekhyun's grandma about it, but she said she's never seen him do it before.

Whatever the case, he just wanted his small boyfriend ( fiance ) to be at peace. 

It's without a doubt hard letting go of your child, but he always tries to assure Baekhyun that he is free, feeling painless. The latter agrees with a sob each time, leaving them to fall asleep in his old bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, grandma!" Baekhyun greets the elder woman happily, waddling him and his large stomach over to her. "Ah, Byun-ah." She coos, caressing his stomach with a wide smile. "You've gotten much bigger since the last time I've seen you. Has Chanyeol been good to you? Feeding you?"

"Ah, grandma. I may call him pup but he's not a dog!" Chanyeol laughs as he joins the conversation, luggage in both hands. They all laugh in unison, walking into the large home together before seating themselves in the living room.

The couple is snuggled on the couch together, arm wrapped around the smaller to have his hand gently the apparent bump. 

"So have you found out the yet?"

Baekhyun purses his lips with the shake of his head. "Not yet. We were given the choice to, but Yeol and I have decided for it to  be a surprise and name the baby on the spot. It's gonna be a shocker." He chuckles quiet, turning his head to look up at his boyfriend lovingly. "I really can not wait." The other returns the loving gaze, nodding once. "Me too, baby." 

Meanwhile, his grandmother shakes her head as she approaches them with a small cup of warm water. 

"Now, now. Don't be like that in front of my poor old eyes!" She jokes lightly. 

There's a moment of silence between the three of them. The couple is still exchanging a silent look as she watches them. Hand over her chest, she draws out a soft sigh. "That gaze reminds me of your grandfather sometimes. I'm... really happy you've found someone who really loves you like this. It's a love you can never forget."

Those words were true, Baekhyun thinks. 

This was a love he could never forget.

He wouldn't want to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo... Answer my calls." Jongin sighs dejectedly, leaving a message for the nth time today. 

They've gotten a lot closer these days, but once Jongin had accidentally gotten a little too much to drink one day and kissed the small male full on, Kyungsoo was not having it. No calls, no text, nothing. Jongin was staring to wonder if there was really ever going to be a chance to explain himself. 

But yet again, what would there be to explain? 

He can't say that he didn't have any feeling behind it, but he couldn't exactly say he had any. 

He knows how Kyungsoo's mind is. The small male repeats it every single time they are close to having any intimacy.

"You know I think it's strange that you and I get along so well, Jongin." He would say, making it quite obvious. "It would be wrong if we had some sort of romantic relationship." He laughs. "Thank god we're just friends, right Nini?"

Being tossed aside like that repeatedly was embarrassing, but he held onto the friendship because Kyungsoo was different than he thought. The stuck up idol that he had thought and heard about from some friends is much different than the one he secretly holds hands with. If anything, he is just as how his public title is. The Nations Sweetheart Idol. 

After what had happened with Baekhyun, he thought his heart would never be able to feel again.

It wasn't love. That is for sure. It was too early for that. But he knows he could have it bloom into something beautiful if Kyungsoo just let him in.

But Kyungsoo was still too busy pretending to be hung up on Chanyeol. It was his only excuse to hang out with Jongin. Without that excuse, he would be too embarrassed to come over on his own. His pride was too much, but Jongin understood anyhow. 

If only he could just get Kyungsoo to speak to him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's about eleven at night when Baekhyun is tossing and turning side to side in bed  before sitting up. 

"Chanyeol." He hisses, slapping his boyfriend awake. "Wake up!" Continuing to pester the giant awake, the latter sits up and rubs at his eyes.

"What is it, Baekhyun. We haven't even gotten five hours of sleep and you're already being a !"

"Quiet  down! Grandma is sleeping!" The small male hisses even louder and the other swears he couldn't have any more of a headache more than he does at this moment. With the roll of his eyes, he covers his boyfriend's mouth with another groan. "Just hush, pup. Tell me what you want before I go back to sleep. It's too late for this."

Pouting his lips after the hand is removed from his lips, Baekhyun looks down at his tummy as he gently rubs at it. "My tummy is feeling funny..." He frowns. "I think our little peanut here is craving soooome ice cream!" He whispers enthusiastically. Chanyeol just stares at him sleepily, shaking his head.

"Babe. You know grandma doesn't have ice cream and I am not driving thirty minutes away just to bring you ice cream, and then thirty minute back to give you it. It's too late for ice cream anyway! Just go to bed." He attempts to bring the petite male down to bed with him, but he keeps himself sitting still on the bed. 

"B-But you said you'd do anything." He whimpers.

Oh no.

"You said that you would get me anything the baby wanted!"  

The water works were coming and Chanyeol could not afford to have babbling cry baby Baekhyun in his hands. Grandma would barge in and have his head.

With a loud groan, he slaps his palm to his face before dragging it down. "Alright!" He grumbles, immediately sitting up to throw on his jacket and appropriate pants. Meanwhile, his boyfriend is chuckling with a mischievous grin. 

"Thank you, lovely lovey boo!" 

The tiny tears at the end of his eyes are wiped away while his boyfriend grunts, making his way to the front door after receiving multiple kisses to his lips.

 

 

 

 

He cannot believe he had drove thirty minutes away  just to get ice cream for Baekhyun, but he suppose this is what love is. 

Stuffing the bag with the bucket of ice cream where the passenger's seat it, he looks to check at his vibrating phone to see if Baekhyun had needed anything. Instead, he was surprised the text was from someone unexpected.

From: DKS
​Chanyelo. come bakc. i miss u...


From the looks of it, Chanyeol isn't that stupid not to notice that there was typos. Kyungsoo must have had too much to drink tonight, as he only texts when that happens. 

Personally, he knows that Kyungsoo is long over him now, but the latter always insists that he is still stuck on him. It's the only reason why he is stuck in situations like this.

From: DKS
​can u come and get ne. im not ride.

In situations like this, he would not go and send someone else, but after calling the drunk male to see where he was, he was ironically not too far from where Chanyeol was. Why? He did not know. But it didn't hurt to send a little help from an old flame.

Coming to the bar, he sees Kyungsoo sitting there on a stool, completely gone.

There are many men ogling at him, leaving the giant to be disturbed for some reason. He never hated Kyungsoo and he resents the way he had treated the young male, but there was not much he could do but try his best to be there for him.

Upon seeing Chanyeol, he can hear whispers about him. 

Ever since he had taking from his hiatus from the rapper life, paparazzi had tried to juice whatever they can from him. This would be the perfect time but he would explain to Baekhyun later. It was Kyungsoo who needed his help right now after all. 

The latter is laughing hystarically as he sees Chanyeol approaching him with brows furrowed. 

"Ah, Yeollie!" He slurs. "You came for me!" Being picked up, he wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck and buries his face into the crook with a sniffle. "I thought you would never come back to me, Yeol. . . I had a dream that you went off with Baekhyun. You left me." He whimpers as Chanyeol's heart aches slightly. 

It's the alcohol. 

Walking towards the exit, the door swings open to have them see Jongin there. 

He stands there, taking the sight of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in. 

"Do you ever stop?" Jongin asks, looking at Chanyeol in complete disgust. "I should have known you'd be here. Have fun taking care of him." 

It was a complete misunderstanding, obviously. Leaving Chanyeol to feel slight anger building up in him, he stops Jongin by setting a stumbling Kyungsoo down to place a hand on Jongin's shoulder.

"Listen here." He pauses. "I'm only here because he called me. I have other things I need to get to. So if you would like to stop blaming things on me and take him, then be my guest. Baekhyun is -" To check the time, he had dug into his pockets to see if he had been taking too long. To his surprise, there was much more than the time. He had thirty three missed calls and one text.

 

From: Baby pup <3
I'm in labor... don't know where u went. 
I really need you
we're going to the hospital
I hope ur ok since youre not answering me
i love you.

 

Baekhyun must think he is dead or something, seeing as he hasn't replied or answered any of his calls. He doesn't even pay mind to the other two in front of him, immediately dashing out of the bar to head straight to the hospital with tears in his eyes.

The text was thirty minutes ago. What if he was missing it? The birth of his baby. It would have been the first time he could make it. 

Swinging the car door open, he starts the engine without hesitation and speeds his way to where he thinks is the fastest route.

He wanted to be there.

He needed to. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But grandma... What if something bad happened to him!" Baekhyun sniffles, wiping at his tears with one hand while the other caresses his stomach.

"Baekhyun, the hospital is far away. We need to go now!" She urges, trying to have him seated in the medical wheelchair. "So we will make it in time. The baby won't be so happy staying in your tummy when it wants out!"

He knows she was right , but he wanted to wait for Chanyeol. He wanted him to be there in the operation room when it is happening.

Whatever  was happening to his fiance, he hopes that Chanyeol is safe. But he was disappointed. 

Guess he really could not rely on Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dashing into the hospital after practically slamming his door shut, he ran towards the front desk. "Byun Baekhyun." He pants. "Please tell me he is here. He should be in labor or something!" 

The nurse looks at him with wide eyes, suddenly flipping through the charts to see if anything was there.

Chanyeol wishes she could be a bit more faster, gritting his teeth as he clenches his fists. She was now scrolling through the computer to see if anything was there instead.

"Byun." He states.

"Byun Baekhyun!" 

There are tears welling in his eyes because what if he was already in the operation room? He would not be able to face Baekhyun again and live with himself if the baby was already born.

Bursting in tears at the thought, he cries quietly while watching the nurse still in a panic.

"It's too late... He's probably already had it." He tells her, feeling his legs want to give out. 

Just as he's about to drop to the floor, he hears a small voice.

"Yeol?" 

Looking over to where the voice had come from, he immediately makes his way over to the small male who is slightly bending forward, face wincing.

"Baby..." He cries, rushing over. His arm is gently wrapped around his boyfriend with concern. "I thought I missed it. I am so sorry. I went to get your ice cream, but Kyungsoo was drunk and I couldn't leave him there a-"

"Is he more important than me?" Baekhyun questions with a small tone.

"Of course not. But you taught me right from wrong. I went to help but Jongin came and I left him in his care. I'm sorry, baby. I really am."

"Stop apologizing, you stupid giant. It's okay. I'm glad you did the right thing... I - Ah!" 

There's a stronger pain in his stomach. Just above his above his abdomen, he can feel it. With much worry, Chanyeol calls over another nurse to have the small male seated in a wheelchair once again.  

It was really time.

They were wheeling him over, hand in hand, holding tightly.

Baekhyun was just happy that Chanyeol was there to accompany him this time.

He was not afraid anymore.

He was not alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sobers up eventually, drinking the cup of water Jongin had prepared for him as he was seated on the latter's couch. He really didn't want to be there, but his manager would kill him earlier than he would prefer for being out public in that state.

The tension is thick and it's so silent between them both.

Jongin is sitting across from him, taking in his whole existence. "Why?" He questions, breaking the silence. "Why did you dosomething so stupid like that, Soo? You could've had something bad happen to you. Did you think about your career?"

"I  don't care about it anymore." He replies nonchalantly, although he is feeling much more inside.  "I really needed to get things off of my chest."

"Like the fact that I kissed  you?"

That definitely broke the ice, Kyungsoo's eyes meeting Jongin's angrily. There was a defense building inside of him, clenching his fists. 

"You're not that great, Jongin! I miss Chanyeol. I love -"

"No. You don't get to say that." Jongin interrupts.

They're both standing now, at each other's necks. The height difference makes it a tad odd, but Jongin is just trying his hardest to contain himself and his anger.

"You do not get to stand in my house and tell me you love another man. I won't allow it."

"Then let me get out of here. I don't even want to be here!" Kyungsoo shouts, trying to head his way to the front door. He is obviously stopped by Jongin, pulled back to have a tight hold on him.

"Kyungsoo, you are drunk. Stop." His voice is more calm now, trying not to have the situation escalate. "Just stay... Alright?" 

"Oh so now you want to be sweet?"

"What are you even talking about?" 

At this point, Jongin is confused with him now. He doesn't understand what he wants or doesn't want. One minute, he is initiating the holding hands, the next he is pulling away with a scowl. He thinks maybe he should really give up after tonight. He just couldn't play games anymore. It was time for him to settle down and if Kyungsoo wasn't wanting to make a relationship out of them, he was going to let it it.

Knowing full well that he could potentially lose him, Kyungsoo shakes his head before tears come quick. "I don't know. I don't know what I am talking about anymore, Jongin." He cries. "I don't love Chanyeol anymore..." The doe eyed male finally confesses truthfully. " I am just confused. I want you. I do. But I can't. I can't let another person in. It's too fast. My heart. It's fragile, Jongin. I can't."

With the male continuously babbling, Jongin just gives a warm smile and takes both of Kyungsoo's hands to place soothing kisses onto them. "Hush, Soo." He whispers calmly. "Just take a breath. A second to breathe."

And he does. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, Kyungsoo looks up into Jongin's eyes with his lower lip quivering.

"Why do you stay when I am like this?"

"Because I know we can be so much more than this. Just let me in."

His answer is much more than Kyungsoo expected. 

His heart felt... repaired because of Jongin. Because he was there, as a friend. He treated him gently, kindly. There was no romantic motive behind it all. He supposes that is what led him to fall slowly, not even noticing it.

Now that he was here and this was the moment, Kyungsoo finds himself getting on his toes as his head tilts to the side slightly. Before he knows it, their  lips are touching and they are sharing a passionate kiss for what seems like forever. 

Pulling away, Kyungsoo flutters his eyes shut to whisper shakily. 

"I'm letting you in."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Coming out of the operation room, Chanyeol smiles widely at the sight of Baekhyun holding his child close to him. 

It was such a beautiful sight, tears falling out from his eyes at the sound of the baby's cries. 

That was his child.

Never in a million years did he think he would have a child. With Baekhyun. Again. 

But here it was. 

Chuckling, Baekhyun waves Chanyeol over with a weary smile. "Come here, love." He whispers. "Look..." The giant comes close to take a look at the baby, adoring the obvious features the baby had obvious gotten from Baekhyun.

The button nose, down to the pretty lips. 

"What should we name her?" Chanyeol grins soft, reaching over to gently brush the baby's cheeks. She is now fast a sleep, mumbling incoherent sounds. 

"Something pretty."

They pondered for some time, thinking what would be beautiful name for their baby girl. 

Then it came to Baekhyun. 

"Grandma."

Chanyeol widens his eyes with a confused expression. "You want to name her grandma?"

"No, you idiot. Yeonjoo. Park Yeonjoo."

Ah. 

It was Baekhyun's grandmother's name. A beautiful name it was. And he understands the meaning behind it.

She took in Baekhyun when he had no one. He was pregnant and on his own, not accepted by his parents. She provided him a home to stay and helped babysit Chansung when Baekhyun still wanted to pursue his education. She didn't leave his side when Chansung passed, and here she was. She was still here. In the waiting room, actually. She had wanted to allow the parents to have their privacy. 

They both smile together, knowing how ecstatic she would be to find out the baby's name.

"Our baby." Chanyeol whispers, placing a kiss to Baekhyun's forehead, then to Yeonjoo's. "Our little Yeonjoo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby, don't run too far!" Baekhyun frowns as the young girl giggles, running her way towards the swings. Turning around for a second, she plugs her thumbs in her ears, wiggling the rest of her fingers with her tongue out. "You and daddy slow!" she squeaks. 

With this, surprises Baekhyun by scooping him into his arms from behind to have them run to their baby girl quickly. 

"Not anymore!" The giant roars playfully, approaching the girl with a screeching Baekhyun.

"Put me down!" The petite male yells, beating at Chanyeol's  torso. "You know I hate being surprised!"

"Well I can't help it when you're so cute from behind!" He replies with a laugh, rollin himself onto the grass to lay  down on a soft patch. "Now come, my lovlies. Come to daddy." He coos, watching Yeonjoo make wobbly steps towards him, laying in his arms while Baekhyun lays beside her to have the little girl sandwiched. 

"This is the life." Chanyeol sighs. "My little family."

"You mean our?" Baekhyun tsks, toes kicking at his husband's leg.

"Ours!" Chanyeol corrects himself with a hiss. "Ours."

Silently looking up at the  clouds, the small girl leans in to press kisses onto both of her daddies'  cheeks. 

"Appa, baba." She mumbles. "Yeonjoo loves daddy!" 

"And we love you too, baby girl." Baekhyun smiles. "We always will."

"That's right. Always."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RAPPER ON HIATUS OF 4 YEARS SPOTTED OUT ON FAMILY OUTTING WITH BYUN BAEKHYUN: THE STARTER OF IT ALL.

 

 

 

"Jeez, you'd think they would leave him and Baek  alone." Kyungsoo chuckles, tossing his newspaper aside as Jongin wraps his arms around him from  behind. 

"Oh they will, honey. Maybe." Chuckling along, he presses a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek. "They're happy anyway. It's us we gotta worry about. The paparazzi keeps following me when I gotta buy us a new bottle of lube. Can't have your pure image gone to ."

Being elbowed the next second by his boyfriend, Jongin still manages to emit a laugh. Turning around, Kyungsoo pulls the taller close by the collar to bring him in for a deep kiss.

"Just shut up. I love you, idiot."

"I love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

heLLO!!! cant necessarily say its thE END, but the end????
i wanted to post an update for some time because i have been pondering on 
it for years. sorry my keyboard ., the keyboard is kinda broken lol
so it was hard wrtiting this.
anyway,,,
hi, i miss yall. i wanted to tell yall i still read yall comments. "
i wish i could reply to ballbut i havent had the time
i still loveevery one of you
thank you for reading this fic. it 
its my bby. please help her and take care of her. leave feed back and upvote.whimpers//
uh,, yea. i was gonna write a sequeal but i think this story should have ended the way itt did, so i changed my mind. lol ily<3
rly tho, thank u for reading ,, im sorry this was terrible. <3 bye bye