11. My Answer is You.

Mistake Back Then

When Jongin leaves the room, Baekhyun stands there dumbfounded.

'If I love you, I should let you go.' 

Those words repeat in his head and he just can't belive this. Jongin was letting him go? Without yelling, shouting at him, or spitting hurtful words? Jongin wasn't that kind, but he can't believe that he was just being let go just like that, without a fight or a protest. It's not that Baekhyun wanted him to fight for him. He was just overwhelmed at all of this; at how fast everything seemed to be moving. 

He feels somewhat free. Baekhyun's heart is still heavy, but he's so very thankful that Jongin was caring. He knows that the younger male is the type to put others before him and that's one of the reasons why Baekhyun had loved him so dearly. It made him a bit sad that Jongin was willing to let his happiness go just for him, but he was just so thankful. Jongin understood.

He understood what it was like to love someone so much even though they hurt you. It was sad, but it was the truth.

With a heavy sigh and a heavy heart, Baekhyun takes a look in the mirror and stands sideways from the mirror. "Baby..." He smiles gently, hand caressing his little baby bump. "Daddy is sorry for the heartache he's causing you. I'll try not to cry and frown a lot, okay? Everything will be alright." He tries to assure the little peanut inside his stomach. "Everything is going to be okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol isn't sure what he should do as people continue to stare at him, whispering to each other and other guests. Their piercing looks were almost too strong that it might have killed him. He was a huge fan of attention, but he couldn't stand this type of attention. The one where he's in a negative light. But he had to be strong. He did this for a reason and it was only for Baekhyun. 

Even though this was for Baekhyun, he still felt guilt for doing this to Jongin. It wasn't right in anyway to do this to someone who took care of the person he crushed. Jongin was someone he should be thankful for. He was supposed to be thankful enough to leave Baekhyun in his hands; the ones that mended Baekhyun's hurt heart, and the ones that carries his son when he wasn't there to do it himself. Jongin was someone Chanyeol envied, yet he was so thankful for him. Without him, he knows that Baekhyun wouldn't have been strong enough to carry on.

And that's what brings his legs up to the altar, standing himself beside the priest with lips pressed together. The priest gives him a judging and deadly look as he does so, but he just bows his head in a silent apology to him before facing the rest of the guests with a sorry expression. 

"I'm sorry." His lips curl into a deep frown as his legs start to bend. Everyone starts to gasp in the chapel, some guests even whipping out their cell phones to take photos and post the photos that could possibly make him the laughing stock in the industry for awhile; posting photos of Park Chanyeol, South Korea's hallyu rapper idol, bowing down, forehead touching the floor. It was shocking to see it here in a wedding from someone who's crashed the wedding. He had a reason to do it though.

Chanyeol was not only sorry, but grateful. That's why he did it. He bowed respectively for Kim Jongin who took care of Baekhyun, and he also bowed as an apology for screwing him over in the end. 

Lifting his head up, he's surprised to see a familiar pair of shiny shoes walking towards him. Once the shoes are right beside his head, Chanyeol blinks as he sees Jongin facing his guests with puffy eyes and a red nose.

"I'm sorry." Jongin says with a firm voice towards the audience. "But...."

Did Baekhyun really... Did Jongin really... let him go? 

"It's over." Jongin lets out with a sigh. "It's so over."

Everyone gasps once again and the whispers begin once more. Chanyeol's eyes go wide and his mouth is gaped. This is what he wanted and it was what he was expecting, so he doesn't know why he's so surprised. 

Meanwhile, Jongin looks down at him with what was supposed to be a smile. It ends up looking a little strained, but it is as genuine as it could be. He was letting the love of his life go to the one who he truly wants to be with. He wanted to be happy for Baekhyun, but it didn't mean it didn't hurt. Chanyeol knew that, so he didn't mind Jongin's attempted smile that was actually a grimace. 

"What are you doing, Chanyeol?" Jongin asks, facial expression weary.

"O-Oh." The giant looks down at his knees that are currently on the floor, then back up at Jongin who a brow. "I'm bowing... In an apology, and a thank you."

Jongin then smiles slightly at this and shakes his head. "No," he chuckles. "Not on the floor, you idiot."

Brushing a hand through his hair, he tears his eyes away from Chanyeol and out to the enterance door, muting the chaos happening all around them.

"What are you waiting for, Park Chanyeol?" Jongin's voice cracks, unable to stay stable any longer. "He's waiting for you."

Chanyeol gives a small smile that Jongin isn't able to see due to clouded eyes. It's not like he didn't know anyway. His silence says it all. It was an unspoken communication betwen them. 'Go.' Jongin says. 'Thank you. So so much.' Chanyeol's unspoken words say. The other can only respond silently with, 'Take care of him, Chanyeol. Or else I'll come back again. I'll wait.' It was a challenge, but Chanyeol knew he only meant well. He didn't forget to respond with, 'I will, Jongin. I'll do it right this time.'

Pulling himself off of the ground, Chanyeol fixes his tie, lips wearing a small grin. It was time to leave this place. It was time to go to Baekhyun.

Walking down the isle, eyes finding Joonmyeon in the crowd, he gives a thumbs up before his friend can return him with two. It was slightly inappropiate, considering that they were still around guests and Jongin himself, but it wasn't like people were really paying much attention. Plus, he was out to get his love now. Nothing mattered besides Byun Baekhyun.

Exiting the room, being able to get a breath of stress free oxygen, Chanyeol walks down the hallway to look for the love of his life. Actually, 'walk' was such an understatement. He was dashing down the halls, checking every room he could find. Baekhyun was in none of them. 

When he finally reaches the room that obviously states 'bridal room', he pushes the door open hastily with hopeful eyes searching for a petite male. He doesn't find one, only finding a deserted tuxedo on the floor that Baekhyun must have rushed out of. He feels his heart drop at the thought of Baekhyun feeling disgusted with himself. It was alright, he thinks. He will make everything alright.

Leaving the deserted room quickly, Chanyeol dashes his way out of the church and out to the front. Where could Baekhyun have gone? He must have gone by foot, knowing full well that he wasn't going to be taking that fancy limo that has 'Just Married' on the back, streamers bright enough to blind drivers. 

Taking out his phone from his pocket, he dials the number that he remembers by heart. "Baekhyun, Baekhyun, Baekhyun." Chanyeol repeats like a mantera, phone line buzzing for what seems like forever. "Pick up the phone, Byun Baekhyun." He paces around the front of the church.

"Hello, Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun answers finally, allowing Chanyeol to sigh in relief. "I take it that you didn't find me in the bridal room... I--"

"Couldn't stay there. I know." Chanyeol finishes for him, smiling small but warm. Baekhyun doesn't respond, but his lips are curled upwards into a grin. 

"I'm not going to play any games." The elder says on the other line, confusing Chanyeol for a split second. "Our life isn't a Korean drama, and I don't want any more heartaches. No games, no drama. Just come to me, Chanyeol. The park, a block away from the south of the church." Baekhyun speaks sweetly, knowing that Chanyeol would be coming. "I'm waiting for you." 

The line ends there and Chanyeol's feet run. They run as fast as they can to find the one he's been wanting for so long. The one that he's been wanting since he was pubescent teenager. He was going for the one he made love to, meaning every single word whispered that night. He was running to Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It doesn't take long for Baekhyun to hear ragged breathing from someone who was approaching him, footsteps quick and heavy. Emitting a chuckle, he turns his head to see Chanyeol on his way. 

"So you've found me." His smile is sweet, eyes in the shape of crescents. "I've been expecting you." 

"Of course you've been expecting me." The giant responds breathelessly, mouth unable to stop himself from grinning from ear to ear. "I've... been expecting to see you." 

Their faces are so happy, both hearts thumping loudly against their chest, yet they can't find the right words to say to each other because it all feels so surreal.

"So..." Baekhyun looks down at his dangling feet now, quite embarrassed that he's smiling so widely. Hands gripping onto the swing's chains tightly, he swings himself slowly and gently, not wanting to bump into the giant male in front of him. "I... I almost got married." He says aloud as if it was totally unbelieveable. "And now," He pauses. "And now, I'm here on a swing, in front of the man I love." Baekhyun looks up once again, eyes now filled with tears.

Damn it, eyes. I promised my baby no more crying.

"And.... now I'm pregnant." He smiles ever so brightly, annoucning the news to Chanyeol right then an there. "I'm pregnant with what might be your child. The chances are strong, but I'm not yet so sure." Baekhyun says with a slight tone of sadness, feeling a tad ashamed that he sounds like such a right now. It doesn't matter to Chanyeol though.

He's happy. He's so happy that words couldn't even explain how happy he was. Even if it might have been Jongin's child, he would still stand by Baekhyun lovingly.

Unable to say anything due to shock, Chanyeol drops to his knees, eyes looking up to search into Baekhyun's beautiful brown ones. 

"Say something..." Baekhyun whipsers, feeling as if this was some sort of bad reaction.

"I love you." 

Oh.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Chanyeol's unreadable expression turns into that wide idiot grin he's well known for. "I ing love Byun Baekhyun." He says a bit louder now. "I love Byun Baekhyun!" He shouts the last one, heart beating rapidly. "I love you so much, oh my god Baekhyun." Chanyeol lifts one knee up so it's positioned into a proposal position, hand reaching into his pockets. This shocks the smaller male a bit, but he doesn't say anything just yet.

Pulling out something from his pocket, Chanyeol clenches whatever he has in his hand tightly ot his chest. Baekhyun cannot yet tell what the hell that thing in his hand is, but he does fear that its a ring.

What if Chanyeol was proposing to him right now, right this instant. He would go numb. What would he say? Had just fled from a marriage and the thought of marriage so immediately has his head spinning. 

"Y-You're not proposing, right?" Baekhyun allows his words to slip out, eyes gone wide. "Please don't tell me you're proposing!"

Chanyeol blinks at Baekhyun blankly for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter. "Oh god, no." He laughs, shaking his head. Holding out his hand, he reveals the tiny little item in his hand. 

It's a ring. A small little ring that's pretty much made out of a paper clip. Baekhyun guesses that Chanyeol made the size with his pinky finger, knowing full well that his delicate fingers are much small than his own. 

Though Chanyeol had just rather cutely admitted that he wasn't going to propose to him, he still doesn't know what the hell the ring was for.

"I'm not asking you to marry me." Chanyeol starts off, looking at the little ring in his hand. "But I am asking you to give me your heart... To give me your heart forever. To trust that I can love you fully and properly this time, making sure that you feel like you're the best thing in my life, because you are. You're so important to me, Baekhyun. And I am so sorry that I have failed to show you that in the past, but I mean this. I will love you, Byun Baekhyun." His lips twitch into a sweet smile, looking up at Baekhyun with those dreamy eyes of his. "I will love you until we grow old and wrinkly, having grey hairs." He says, causing the petite male to giggle. "I will love you even after that. If you let me. If you let me hold your heart ever so gently... I will--" 

Baekhyun thinks this idiot could go on forever, pulling out whatever silly stuff he can pull right out of his bum. It makes him laugh, cheeks a dark pink hue from Chanyeol's greasy words that make his heart flutter. 

"Oh shut up and kiss me." Baekhyun rolls his eyes, giggle right before he leans foreword to crash his lips onto Chanyeol's.

They finally kiss, properly with0ut having to feel a hint of guilt. Baekhyun loves this. The feeling of feeling free and right for once. He can finally kiss Chanyeol without having to think about Jongin, worrying what if Jongin found out. He didn't have to worry about that now, as wrong as it sounds. He was Chanyeol's now.

The latter was just as happy, finally being able to be with the one he truly loves. They were the lips he was searching for; the lips that he had been wishing for everytime he kissed Kyungsoo. Now as wrong as that sounded, it was the truth.

They both know that they did terribly wrong in their last relationship, screwing everything up. But this was their last chance to make things right. Leaving was the right way to end it, and now they could finally love without having to feel a thing. The only thing they could feel was the love.

Baekhyun feels the love when Chanyeol pulls away from the deep kiss to slip on the small little paperclip ring onto his promise finger. "I love you, Baekhyun." The giant grins. "I love you so much, I promise I will take care of you and the little ball of sunshine that's growing inside your beautiful stomach. The baby that's possibly or possibly not mine. It will take care of it either way." He nods his head proudly, pecking a kiss onto Baekhyun's lips. 

"I love you too, Chanyeol." Baekhyun shakes his head, chuckling as his eyes look at the ring on his finger, feeling more than proud. It was a little bumpy, but it was the thought that had counted. He would take a handmade, adorable ring that Chanyeol had made, over a big diamond ring worth millions.

"I may not have a ring right now, but I do want to promise something."

"And what do you promise me, sir Byun Baek?" 

"I promise to love you with all my heart for the rest of my life, and to take care of your heart as you take care of mine. To be a great father to what could be our child that we created together. I promise to make you happy." Baekhyun beams happily, leaning in to nuzzle his nose against the other's. 

"That's my pup." He suddenly bring back the old spark, using an old nickname they had used for Baekhyun back then in their younger days. "Hey," Baekhyun nudges the giant, jutting out his lower lip into a pout. "I'm not a pup anymore. I-I'm..."

"You'll always be my little pup." Chanyeol grins toothily, planting a sweet kiss onto his new-long-awaited lover's cheek. "And you're my pup that's gonna have it's own little pup."

"Dear god, Chanyeol." The small male rolls his eyes, feeling as if he'd hurt from his boyfriend's sweet talk. "You're such a sap."

"I'm a sap that you're in love with." It was the truth.

Placing both hands on Baekhyun's underarms, he lifts him up into the air, carefully of course. He just can't help himself but stare up at the face that smiles down at him. Baekhyun was so breathtakingly beautiful and he wanted to see that adorable loving smile he does when he laughs. 

"Put me down!" He protests, poking at Chanyeol's cheek. "What if you drop me!" Baekhyun shrieks, not liking the way the giant's fingers tickle his armpits. 

Chanyeol scoffs at his words, shaking his head while continuing to hold the male up in the air. "I've been working out for years to maintain my figure, pup." He responds with a cocky smirk. "Do you really think I'd be weak enough to make you and the little peanut pup in your tummy fall?" 

"You're right. Whatever, whatever." Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Just put me down already."

He does set the little male back down on his feet, but his eyes never leave Baekhyun's, afraid that if he did, he'd blink and Baekhyun would be gone and this would all be a dream. It's not a dream, right? It couldn't be. It'd be too cruel to be just a dream. Whatever it is, Chanyeol loved this and he wanted to stay.

"I'm not going anywhere, Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiles, noticing that look in Chanyeol's eyes. The look that he's afraid of something. He was still getting into the gist of things, but he can guess that was the thing he might have been worried about. They're both worried about things. They weren't exactly rushing into their relationship, it already being long awaited, but they were still going quite fast. It was scary, moving quickly. They didn't want to move too fast and then cease everything, resulting in a bad relationship.

Everything was going to be alright. Everything was going to be okay, because Chanyeol had Baekhyun, Baekhyun had Chanyeol, and they both had their baby.

"I know you're not." Chanyeol caresses Baekhyun's cheek, other hand reaching down to brush against his stomach. "You're both my responsibility now."

With that, they share another kiss and decide to stay for awhile, Baekhyun wanting to sit on the swing as Chanyeol would push him from the back like old times. They do that, voicing out their held in confessions when they were separated. It felt good to let each other know what really went on in their minds, no lies floating out of their mouthes. 

After a long talk of the past and held in confessions, there obviously needed to be talk about the baby that was swimming around in Baekhyun's precious stomach. 

They talked about how things would work, with Chanyeol being very famous and busy. Baekhyun would ultimately have to move out of... Jongin's home and move in with Chanyeol. The latter insisted that his lover should be a housewife kind of man, staying home and taking care of their new baby on the way, but Baekhyun was against it. He didn't want to be someone who just stayed at home, not helping. Baekhyun wasn't going to be reliant anymore. Chanyeol sighed in response and allowed his lover to say what he wanted to, ending up to agree with him. 

In the end, Baekhyun would work part time while Chanyeol continued his idol life activities. With him being a father (if it ended up being his), the public would allow him to at least spend time with his baby and have time to rest after having long days of daddy time. That was the plan.

But like every plan everyone makes, they just have to be open and remember that sometimes everything doesn't go according to how they are planned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's become a habit to use Baekhyun's name at this coffee shop. Especially since they had gotten close together recently. It just made him so comfortable using the name, Baekhyun knowing how much of a hassle it is for Kyungsoo to even touch coffee from the same coffee shop if his own name is called out loud. Even his initials weren't even allowed to be called out if he wanted to make it alive. 

Kyungsoo can hear Baekhyun laughing at his words as he did last week when they were here. Now he hears none of that, attending this place all alone. It wasn't as fun as it was when Baekhyun was around, but he figures the latter was out doing better things. Hanging out with his ex, loving his ex, kissing his ex. It didn't hurt. Not one bit.

"Byun Baekhyun." The bell on the counter dings, frappachino being slid against the countertop. Kyungsoo tugs his hood lower till it covers his eyes good enough. As his hand reaches out to grab the cup, it's as if it was like the day he had met Baekhyun personally, hand coming into contact with an unfamiliar person.

"Excuse me." Kyungsoo says with an annoyed tone, just wanting a frappachino to brighten his day. "I don't know who you are, but I really--"

"You're not Baekhyun..." Someone with a rather deep voice says, gripping onto the cup tightly. 

Kyungsoo feels like he doesn't really want the frappachino, cowering away from the stranger who seems to peer closer. 

"That's Baekhyun's sweater." The stranger says. It was Baekhyun's sweater. He had lended it to Kyungsoo one night when they went out and it was pretty chilly. 

A bit curious to see the stranger, Kyungsoo lifts his eyes up a bit to see someone he doesn't know. He is quite tall, tanned skin, and a beautiful pair of lips. None of that matter though. What matters is that the man in front of him now knows who he is. 

"Well this is rather awkward." The male purses his lips, staring at Kyungsoo with unsurprised eyes. 

It's a little bit of a surprise that he's not getting some kind of big reaction, but he'd take this over that kind of reaction any day. 

"W-What's so awkward about this?" Kyungsoo blinks, winning the frappachino between them, silenting cheering in victory in his head. Meanwhile, the other male just stares at him blankly. 

His gaze is intese, but he tries not to let it get to him. Just take a sip and act like everything is normal. Kyungsoo does that, looking at the other male like he's somce crazy male. 

"Weren't you can Chanyeol lovers?" The male blinks, poking an index finger at Kyungsoo and he wants to slap it away because it burns. 

"We were." He rolls his eyes.

"That's funny." 

Well that wasn't very nice. Kyungsoo clenches his jaw and tries to put on his prettiest face that he can put on at the moment. "And what do you mean by, 'that's funny'?" He asks, bringing his straw back up to his lips to take another sip. 

He almost nearly chokes when Jongin comes out with, "I'm the guy who had that wedding today. Your ex made sure pay an extra visit. The males jokes with a slightly bitter laugh. "And he didn't forget to take a suvenior with him."

Kyungsoo was a little shocked at this, knowing full well of what he had meant by the last ling. Chanyeol had actually managed to take Baekhyun back. He wasn't that surprised, but he definitely was feeling comepletely bad for the guy-- Jongin, if he remembers correctly. Yeah, Kim Jongin. 

Meanwhile the smaller male between them was in his own world, Baekhyun's name is called again, this time having Jongin reaching out to grab the drink. 

"Hey, idol boy." The latter tries to gain the male's attention without gathering other people's attention as well, being sure to use a whispered tone. There's a bit of slight excitement in his words, but Kyungsoo choose to take it in a friendly way. "What?" He mumbles back, almost halfway done with his drink already.

"Since we both got screwed over, why don't we have a little heart to heart talk?" He asks with a small grin. It's gentle and soft, giving off this vibe towards the shorter male. "Maybe we can cry our hearts out together." Kyungsoo laughs at the joke, lips curling into a grin.

Thinking about the offer for a few seconds, he doesn't see the harm in hanging out with Jongin for a bit, wondering if they'd both end up in tears, missing their ex's, but he thinks he can manage. They had both went through heartbreak after all. 

"Sure, I guess."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He liked Jongin, he finds out at the end of the night. He was funny, adorable at times, and really stupid. They spent the whole night at Kyungsoo's private penthouse, drinking soju, laughing over old memories they recalled with their old loves. It was bittersweet and weird to share those things together, but it oddly made them feel better about their sad situation. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were good people and they may or may have not known in the beginning that all of this would play out this way.

It was alright though, because maybe things were already looking up for the better.

For the both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

a/n

so... its really the end. 

IM SO SAD. AHWEDaSAWHDWADHAHHHAHaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

very sad. much cry. 

this story has grown so much from june 7th, 2014.

that's like almost a year ago and honestly, idk about you guys but i have seen so much improvement from the first chapter lmfao.

i love this story and i will always love this story no matter what. all of my stories are my babies. some are my babies that i hide away tho cause embarrassing 7th grade fics lmfao /.\ okno.

anyway...

about the chapter:

i love this chapter. though it isn't as spectacular as i would like for it to be, i am satisfied of the final print thing chapter thing. i am sorry if i have disappointed any of you with this kind of ending, but it was somewhat what i had planned for them anyway. baekyeol's was actually changed, since i was going to make baek run off again, but i didnt want anymore cliche things besides the fact that they were at a playground and all that. i didnt want anymore hurt and heartache. this story was pretty cliche but im not a super talented writer. even if im not, i do take pride in this story so :| sorry. lol. <3 i love this chapter , and by the way, yes. kaisoo was already planned from the very beginning. Im a huge kaisoo stan.

big thanks:

BIG THANKS: 

Ladies and gentlemen, i'd like to give a big thanks to:

my beta reader EXOTICVIPBLACKJACK who's been there for me with this baby since it was a fetus. she has been so paitent with me and stayed with me even when i would poke at her on facebook about my upcoming updates. i apologize to her alot, but its only because i feel bothersome lmfaoooo. i love you boo, and i want to thank you so much for helping me out here and staying with this fic. you're one of it's greatest supporters and i couldn't have gone though without you ; A ; lmao <3 thank you.

EXOmniac for being such a babe. (; had to mention her because ilher ok.

fara , thank you for reccomending my fic on your twitter that one day when you discovered my baby. because of you, a lot of readers came to read my story and fell in love with it. i am very thankful. 

to the anonymous reader that was searching for my fic on baekyeol-fics, thank you so much. i cried when i saw it because someone was looking for my fic? it caused a lot of readers to come and see what was my story was about and i am so very thankful. i would have recced myself to their blog but im rather shy. thank you, anon. i love you so much. 

to all of my readers: 

i am so very emotional right now because the journey we have gone through and suffered so much for is over. it was a huge and long time but i am happy that you have stayed to finish. im happy that you survived the heavy angst even when i gave you a frustrated and heavy heart. i know chanbaek was difficult, but everything worked out in the end, right? thank you so much. oh my god, i dont know how many times i would like to say thank you to you all... honestly, when this fic was a bit inactive and dead, i was going to delete it. i was g oing to erase it from this world because i was stumped with writers block and had no idea what to do with it anymore. i was going to trash it away, but then i thought of you guys. i thought of the fans who really enjoyed this story and well... it made me happy. i did this not only for myself but for you who had supported me all along. im getting hella emo so imma just tr y and cut it short a little. thank you so much for getting this to 10,000 views in almost a year. it means so much to me and i didnt think i could ever pass 300 subscribers so i am very thankful for that. i love you all so much and i want you to remember that without you guys, this story would have been trashed. thank you to each and every one of you. i love you and im sorry for the heartache that i cause ;; i love you.

a reminder?

don't click that unsubscribe button if you want to see a peek of chanbaek and kaisoo's future <3
i've already planned extra chapters for you guys because i thought of how cute it would be to see the process if the little peanut in baekhyun's stomach
and to see kaisoos awkward but growing friendship together. 
i love you <3

 

 

 

fun (or not so fun) facts;

♥ i thought about the plot in science class last year when we learned about tay sachs disease.
♥ i originally had planned for chanbaek to be broken forever and baekhyun all alone in the end because it would be most realistic that way.
♥ kaisoo were supposed to sleep together at the end but i decided not to since everyone's in the process of healing.
♥ i personally hate the first chapter of this story due to it's lack of detail. i really would like to go back and change it but i wont because i dont want to lose that memory of what it originally was
♥ i love you all so much
♥ chanyeol was supposed to be straight through out 80% of the fic, only using kyungsoo for u know wat but i changed it because no straight!chanyeol
♥ i had written most of this fic in my fanfic notebook that holds all of my fics before they're written.
♥ this was almost a kaisoo story, but i felt that baekyeol fit this better.

 

notice:

if you are a kaisoo / baekyeol shipper, i'm coming up with two new fics soon so please anticipate it if you love angst and all that.
you guys will get a little peek or whatever before they're even posted or started, but uh-- subscribe to me or something? ahhaa 

baekyeol - highschool!AU where rich boy writer!baekhyun decides to help film nerd!chanyeol for a documentary contest to boost his own chances in a writing contest. they completely cant stand each other, but they try to work it out. it's completely cliche, but oh well, right? if it sounds familiar for you, it's inspired by geek charming, but im making it pg-13 with slight mature themes and its totally baby and disney proof lmao. 

kaisoo - my first fantasy!au where broken hearted kyungsoo is forced into a match making service by his best friend to mend his heart from a recent break up with oh sehun. he goes in to find that his partner is blind, but he doesnt mind because his partner is such a handsome and is such a sweetheart. its a bit spooky though because as he starts to visit the matchmaking service often to see his partner jongin, he find that most of the people here that are paired up with someone, have some sort of diability. loss of hearing,  sight, voice. it was weird. care to find out why?

 

sorry this was long <3

 

 

 

 

 

thank you so much. i love you all so very much. <3 so much

please continue to support baekyeol, kaisoo, and exo.

remember that even if there isn't some sort of romance there, nothing can break the relationship and bond that they have.

so haters my nut 3==D 

jk <3 lol ily babes.