[ CHAPTER 8 ]

Sanctum of Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ CHAPTER 8 ]
 

I dont even deserve you,

But when I look into your eyes,

When I intertwine our hands tight,

When we link our hearts together, I just can't have the strength to let you go,

It's better to be a coward than to watch you leave me all alone.

< • ∞ ∞ ∞ • >

 

 

Sehun woke up with those little shimmers in his lips the next day.

 

 

Chanyeol wasn't there, and neither was Luhan so he didn't even bother finding the two as he groggily gets off his bunk and sways a little, his world trembling as he sauntered inside the bathroom.

 

 

Besides the thing that he was half asleep, still, a neon color splats on the side of his eye as it encloses on four points, a neat handwritten cursive of a ragged silver colour occupies throughout the whole paper. Sehun shakes his head while a throaty chuckle leaves the fold of his lips. 

 

 

Post-It notes. Again. 

 

 

He wonders why he's receiving piece of those bright vibrant paper- the first one was absolutely a week before. Somehow, it made him feel better, without those notes, the break up would've completely ruined Sehun- but it made him feel less bad as it adds up on the percent of his happiness momentum. 

 

 

This time, it's glossy blue as it quite reflects plastic around him, the handwriting is a little smudged, but it's readable. 


 

 

"Wash up properly and don't forget to brush your teeth! Oh, and take your medicine right after!! FIGHTING SENSHINE!!"

 

                        -smile baby, okay? :D
 

 

Sehun's mouth quirks up and grazes his lips over the paper just like what he always does- for goodluck.

 

 

He dresses up neat and made sure no strand was sticking out of his hair as he hums an impromptu tune, the pitch varies and is a little absurd, but it's okay. 

 

 

He smiles and forms his hands into fists and he punches up, he quietly whispers a "fighting" that plays broken record in his ears. 

 

 

The elevator is having malfunctions that's why he chooses to take on the stairs instead. Going down, won't be a problem.

 

 

But the slight migraine he's having today is one. 

 

 

He brushes it off quick as he trusts his life on the rails of the banister, gripping the holds tight, his knuckles turning paler as he decides to follow his swift feet and just go faster.

 

 

'1 more floor to go and you won't suffer anymore.' His eyesmile gave a sharp pain on his head as he sees black smears and dots appearing but gains conciousness right away when he feels a hand grab in his arm. 

 

 

"Be careful." Sehun watches as Luhan looks at him, calling Chanyeol who's busy laughing at the lobby, eyes widening when he sees Luhan and Sehun. 

 

 

He runs towards them with a slight smile and beams at the maknae. 

 

 

"Chanyeol, watch over him. He's getting a little clumsy today and he almost fell, make sure he eats a full breakfast, I'll just get some acetaminophen so that his migraine would wear off."

 

 

Chanyeol's mouth agapes a little because Luhan appears to be much more caring towards the maknae- maybe something sparked inside of him, or Chanyeol thinks its maybe be the blueberry reduction dessert they've eaten. 

 

 

He drags Sehun gradually, asking the younger what he wants for breakfast because the buffet table is too long and you're going to faint from all those displays. 

 

 

When Sehun doesn't respond, he takes the initiative to pick the food for the younger, crabs and salmon- while sehun sticks his tongue out at the side because Chanyeol just drops a big fresh broccoli onto his plate.

 

 

"Ewww, not that Papa." 

 

"You need to eat healthy, baby." 

 

"Yuck."

 

 

 

 

"Shut up or I'll shove it down your throat." 

 

 

 

 

Wait. 

 

 

Where the did that voice come from?

 

 

Chanyeol never says something like that.

 

 

Sehun now stops pulling a face and squints his eyes for a better view of the person beside him. He almost thought it was Baekhyun but judging from that extended smile, it isn't.

 

 

"Funky Chen Hyung! Where's papa?" Chen sighs and grins.

 

 

"Got dragged by his poodle. Hihihi." His tone is spitting and has a pint of acid and sadisticness. Sehun shudders as he puts his hands around a himself rubbing on his arm because it's "too cold."

 

 

Oh no. Oh no. Anyone but that psycho troll. 

 

 

Chen was just smiling as he shows how sculpted his mouth is at the buffet table and picks out tons of meat and a ton more of vegetables on Sehun's plate, the younger almost pukes, but helds it in because his mouth really smells like pizza.

 

 

Chen guards Sehun later on, watching the maknae soulessly gobble and play with the sunny side up egg on his plate, rubbing his hands on the younger's arm as he wills him to go on and finish his breakfast.

 

 

Luhan emerges from the banister in the next moment, he saunters off to the round table in which only Chen and Sehun were at- others were chilling in the hotel lobby- Tao and Kris was maybe feeling the sand beneath their feet on the shore, Luhan just doesn't know. 

 

 

He drops on the seat next to Chen but it was close to Sehun because the table is circular, it doesn't have much space for people more than the quantity of four, but they're lucky it isn't cramped. 

 

 

"Chen look." Luhan says and lightly points on Sehun.

 

"What?"

 

"Stop what you're doing, he's about to cry." He whispers to Chen as Sehun was bobbling his Adam's apple, a lump forms in his throat as he chews forcefully on a big broccoli.

 

 

"Mmphhh.." Sehun whines as his eyes turned a little glossy. But then, his plate was finished and spotless.

 

 

Omo. What did Chen do???

 

 

He only just didn't splat a full breakfast on Sehun's plate, he added a lot more meat and food that would more likely make the maknae's stomach go loco inside. 

 

 

"Omigosh. Spit it right now." Sehun immediately threw away the food he was about to swallow on the eco tissue and sighs as a burp came loud on his mouth. 

 

 

"I'm sorry." He grins a little as he laps the napkin on his lips, and Luhan can't help but follow the trail the maknae's tongue had just left from its folds. 

 

 

Sehun was about to leave when Luhan grabbed his hand in place on the round table telling him to drink the medicine he had brought. 

 

 

"Come on, drink it fast. You'll have a shoot later on, right?" 

 

 

The older quirks his lips up, that pure smile containing those gentle wrinkles on Luhan's face, his eyes gleaming more as it competes to the twinkle on the pearly whites of his upper and lower teeth that was a little crooked, but it's beautiful, the grin that Sehun is really happy about--

 

 

because that smile tells us that it isn't the perfect Luhan most of them know, its the quirk of his lips that tells us even Asia's most handsome man has these little flaws, those scars and crooks that Sehun had learned to love in the past and is still loving up to date.

 

 

Sehun drops the pill on his mouth as he hurries the water to cascade directly into his stomach, hoping the effects would come soon. 

 

 

That is until their manager came crashing in the lobby shouting and all, that Sehun had to just listen on what the ruckus was about. 

 

 

"OKAY! JONGIN AND SEHUN WON'T HAVE ANY PHOTOSHOOTS FOR TODAY- I MEAN YOU WON'T CONTINUE THE PHOTOSHOOT BECAUSE WERE HAVING SOME MISCHIEF WITH THE TECHNOLOGY AND ITS A L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter