Jiyongie boing boing ^_^

What If? : YG family hidden stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometime in 2006

 

Se7en and Dara are in the dance studio when Big Bang enters to which Jiyong hesitated causing the members to bump into each other.

“What’s wrong?” Top asked after bumping to Taeyang who was in front of him.

“Oh nothing.” Jiyong answered suddenly acting weird and was about to turn around when Se7en calls him.

“Jiyongie!”

Dara turns and stands up from the floor to greet her sunbaes. “Hello!”

“Noona! Anneong!” Seungri greets waving his hand gleefully.

“Are you guys going to use the studio?” Se7en asks noticing Jiyong fidgeting.

“Uhm it’s ok if Hyung is using it we can just wait.” Jiyong answered.

“It’s fine. Dara and I were just talking about stuff but we can go somewhere else.” Se7en told them standing up and grabbing his things.

“Ei hyung! You can just stay here while we practice!” Yongbae who was oblivious to what was happening suggested.

Se7en looks at Jiyong and saw how awkward he looks right now. This is fun. The boys have told him about Jiyong’s little crush with Dara but he didn’t know it was to this extent.

“Uhm ok.” Se7en answered and dragged Dara to the corner and continued their conversation.

Big Bang started rehearsing but Jiyong was still awkward and was very much concious with his image.

“YAH! It’s still not right! Focus!” their choreographer tells them.

Just then Chaerin arrives and calls on Dara. “Unnie I think it’s time for us to go.”

Dara said her goodbyes and left with Chaerin. Se7en stayed to watch the boys and in one rehearsal they got the choreography right.

“Waaahhh... you’re too obvious Jiyong.” Se7en says shaking his head.

“Huh?!?!?” Jiyong says acting innocent.

“YAH! I have to go through this routine 20 times when we could’ve done this just once?” Tabi said panting.

“Hyung! You got it bad for Noona!” Daesung told him.

Just then Dara enters the studio again and this time Seungri rushed towards her and kneeled in front of her begging.

“Noona! Please watch us some other time! PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU!!!”

“Uhm... I... uhmm... my phone...” Dara clueless of what happened said with Se7en laughing his head off picking up Dara’s phone and giving it to her.

--

 

Sometime in 2009

 

YG Building

 

 

2NE1 just finished rehearsing at the dance studio. They were given a week break and so they were off to their own homes.

 

“Bommie are you sure you’ll be fine at the dorm?” Dara asked Bom.

 

Her family was visiting Korea instead of Bommie flying to the States but she will be staying at the dorm all by herself for a few days before they arrive.

 

“I’ll be fine.” Bom answered.

 

“Don’t worry I won’t be leaving for a few days so Bom Unnie and I will go bonding first.” CL reassured her.

 

“Unnie do you want me to stay until tomorrow? My mom can just pick me up tomorrow.”Minzy suggested feeling worried for her unnies.

 

“Nonsense! You go home and have fun!!! We’re going to be busy after a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter