AUTHORNIM VS JIYONG ^_^

What If? : YG family hidden stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG FAMILY CHATROOM:

 

DAESUNG: I don’t feel nice. Dara Noona help us with Azure Noona.

KRUNGY: I don’t think I can do anything to ease her anger.

JIYONG: Is she really that upset?

BOMMIE: Boy I can sense her anger all the way here and you’re askin that?

TABI: How about we retract everything?

CLROO: Oppa didn’t you hear what she said? The damage has been done.

KRUNGY: I know that girl she’s going to get even more mad if you do that Tabi.

SEUNGRISEO: Jiyong Hyung you gotta see the report. I get it now why Noona was that mad.

DAESUNG: When you compare it to the others it does seem uhm... not... ok...

MINGKKI: Yeah, it’s kinda like that.

JIYONG: But I don’t have anything to do with the editing!!!

HARUSDAD: Why what happened with Azure?

MITHRA:Jiyong what did you do to that girl!!!!

JIYONG:Hyung it was an honest mistake I swear!!! And it’s not even a mistake.

MINO: awww she did sound upset awhile ago.

SEUNGRI: You talked to her?

MINO: Yeah she talked to me about SMTM and how she’s worried about me. But she kept saying she hates Big Bang.

SEUNGYOON: I talked to her the other day and she said congratulations because of We Broke Up.

HARUSDAD: Ok so what happened with Azure again?

YONGBAE: Noona’s upset with us. Well mostly at Jiyong.

MITHRA: Ooooh that’s bad....

TUKUTZ: Why?

CLROO: Cause you know how they had a concert at Manila right? Apparently after the con Jiyong Oppa posted something like ‘Thank you Manila’ then some heart emoticons and then that’s it.

MITHRA: and then?

BOMMIE: Everything was still fine up until after their Jakarta leg where Jiyong here posted a message with the word ‘i love you’ then, Yongbae posted ‘hottest show ever’ and what’s worse was Tabi deleting his post for Manila and changing it to Jakarta that’s when Filipino fans started to joke around with it...remember the “#NaBigBangKa”?

HARUSDAD: Ohhh---kaayyyy so she’s mad because of that?

MINGKKI:Well she said she was just joking around with the other fans and well she’s fine with it cause she knows us and she knows something might have happened. And then after a week that’s where she got mad. The Made Report for Manila and Jakarta was combined.

MINO: Oh boy.

TUKUTZ: So I’m guessing she’s now pissed because of that?

SEUNGRI: She’s furious.

JINWOO: That’s not good.

KRUNGY: I think she wanted to dettach Jiyong’s head from his body!

HARUSDAD: Ok so she’s mad because of the SNS thing and the Made Tour Report?

KRUNGY: Apparently she was sick during the concert and was really near fainting but kept partying still for Jiyong and the boys and then voila! She said it’s like she was slapped on the face that Big Bang doesn’t need Manila.

 

-Tablo has invited AZURE to the conversation-

 

TABI: HYUNG!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!?!

SEUNGRISEO: I’m scared. She might be mad still.

SEUNGYOON: Apologize hyung maybe Noona would be in a good mood by now.

KRUNGY:AZURE!?!?!? Are you here?!?!?!

YONGBAE: NOOOOOONNNNNNAAA!!!! Come on, talk to me!!!!!

SEUNGRISEO: NOOOONNNNAAAAAA DON’T BE MAD ANYMORE PLEASE!?!?!!?!?!

CLROO: Why are you shouting at her Seungri?

SEUNGRISEO: I am not shouting at her! How can I be shouting when I’m chatting with her only?

CLROO: You’re using ALL CAPS that means shouting!!!

SEUNGRISEO:I am not shouting I’m just uhmmm well, I’m begging!!!!

AZURE: WHAT ON E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter