Chapter 2

Ordinary Beasts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

I n   b i g   w h i t e  t r o u b l e s

 

 

I pulled my hand from under the blanket to shut the alarm clock in the phone up. It was cold in the room; even thou the heating had been . I got goose bumps. “It had gotten even colder than it was yesterday for sure”, I thought and as soon as the sound stopped and I buried myself back deep into the warm.

Sitting by the table in dining hall for her breakfast, I started to work on my next plan. I put down my goal for today. Well, one´s not having a trip to Alps every second day.

A waitress brought me a cup of mineral water. „Thank you," I replied and again without the realization put the pen I was writing with to my lips thinking about the bucket list in my head. After another thought I decided that for today would probably be one point of the list will be maybe more than enough, too. Okay, done. Today's mission is to take a selca with an animal in high over 1500 meters. I took a sip of the water and smiled for myself. After the pancakes disappeared from the plate in front of me, I paid the bill and stood up to leave. Adventure, here I go!

"Miss, wait!" a voice came from behind my back, so I turned around.

The waiter hurried to me but stopped by a blond female customer few steps before he came to me, so I stopped paying attention to them and went my own way. However before I could take a step, a girl bumped into me and accidentally threw cold water on me.

“I´m sorry!”

 Another girl sitting by the same table as the girl that poured the water on me handed me few tissues to wipe my hoodie slowly soaking wet.

“I´m really sorry!”

“We can lend you something on,” suggested a really big man at first a sight.

“No need, It´s fin-”

“Ah are you going to there? We´re going there, too!”

I raised one brow and threw an examining look on the group.

 

The priest sitting on the place of a front-seat passenger was playing guitar while his sister (a nun) was driving their little camper. We, I mean me and other 8 boys and girls were sitting behind them singing. Well, I can´t really sing, but they seemed like nobody cared. This was really weird group but the ride was funny and I somehow felt happy. I don´t know why… It reminded me home a lot.

We arrived to the gates shortly after 11 in the morning and I was literally freezing, maybe because I had to leave the heated car. Big Joe bought a ticket to the mountains for me and for the rest of the group while we were waiting and chatting with Sister Nicole ignoring gazes from around going tourists.

We took a cable car for a while and I personally enjoyed absence of cool breeze and the beautiful all-round view of the nature. The cabin was rising higher and higher and I almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter