HAHAHA

Line's story

Line:

Take a deep breath… I blinked my eyes rapidly. I could see the edge of the cliff nearing in my blurred vision. What do I do I thought. There’s no escape. Running, running, running. The black car was chasing me down and I had no will to keep going. The car was slowly inching closer and closer and I was getting more and more exhausted. I knew this was it. This is the end. Lay… I thought you would always be with me through thick and thin. You bastard! You left me there to die. You left me here all alone. Soon as I was stuck in my thoughts, I reached the end. There’s nowhere to go. I have two choices painfully fall off this cliff or painful torture from that mysterious man in the car. The car went to an abrupt stop and soon I saw a head bob out of the car. Lay. There he was. Smirking at me. Is this a joke? He rummaged through his car and held out a gun. But there I was staring at that handsome face dumbfounded. He held the gun out and laid his finger on the trigger. Is he really going to kill me? After chasing me for 2 hours! What the heck! Im exhausted. If he was going to kill me why did I run this whole time? I’d end up the same way right? Just exhausted from running or unexhausted. Either way ill die. When I was in my train of thoughts, mesmerized by Yixing’s appearance, I saw a hand grab hold of his collar. “What are you doing?!?!?!” He yelled. He pushed him and grabbed the gun. Pulling the trigger to Lay’s forehead. The last thing I saw was blood on his clothing. I yelled hysterically waving my arms here and there. I ran to that man and pushed him frantically off the cliff. I don’t know where all this energy came from. But he looked as shocked as I did that I had this strength to do that. I never paid attention to his face. I don’t know who Lay’s killer was but I know I have no one. Even if Lay was going to kill me, I still want him alive. My face was covered in tears and soon my vision blurred (Or in our case, got blur blur) and I was knocked out from exhaustion.

Hours later…

I woke up dizzy and wide awake. I remember exactly what happened. I walked slowly over to the car and saw a dead man. No not my yixing. Where is he I thought. I swore he was the one shot but no it was a stranger. Looking at the bloody cloth that covered his body, I discovered a name tag. Terribly written in bold sharpie was the name, CHEN. I was horrified. Who is this stranger and who was the one I pushed off the cliff? I staggered backwards tripping over my own feet and hitting the ground. What was happening? I collected my thoughts and made my way to the edge of the cliff. There he was. Yixing. Blood gushed from here and there. The sight was unbarring and his eyes were still wide open. It was as if his eyes were yelling at me in desperation asking why I killed him. Did I push him off? Did I kill him? My mind was playing tricks on me. I can’t take this anymore. I stood there staring at his lifeless body. What have I done?