Sixty Seven

Beneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

SIXTY SEVEN

 

BREAKING: Queens Model Management Confirming Seohyun and Yonghwa’s Relationship

 

Queens Model Management finally released a statement confirming the rumored relationship of idol Jung Yonghwa to one of Korea’s top models, Seohyun. This news came right after FNC revealed that Yonghwa is the father of Seohyun’s daughter,  Seo Euna.

 

Through their publicist, the company confirmed that the two have been dating after four years of separation. “It is indeed true that Seohyun has been seeing the father of her daughter, idol Jung Yonghwa, after her return to the country. The two opted to keep their relationship private since they are just on the phase of reacquainting after the years of their separation and also for the sake of their daughter, Euna. The couple and their agencies are hoping that the fans and the general public will accept this development with open arms.”

 

With the release of their paparazzi photos hours after FNC’s statement, the fans have divided opinion on this matter. It is also said that Yonghwa will be releasing his own statement on this issue very soon.

 

For now, check out the collection of the paparazzi pictures below and Seo Euna’s cute pictures from L’Or magazine feature story last month. It’s no wonder where this little girl’s charm came from.

 

Tune in for more!

 

 

In the midst of the frenzy that surrounded them, the little family found refuge in the flower park where no one else could find them. A picnic mat was laid under a shade of a huge tree where an array of fresh fruits and vegetable salads glistened under the fading sun.

 

The air was much cooler and the flowers seemed to have grown even brighter.

 

The little girl slept peacefully by her parents’ feet after running around and playing in the garden. There was this small smile playing on her lips and her mommy and daddy agreed that she must be flying around her little garden with her fairy friends in her dream.

 

After all, Euna declared moments ago that it was the best day of all.

 

Seohyun couldn’t help but smile when she felt his lips brushing softly on one the side of her neck while his arms wrapped around her body. Her back pressed even deeper against his chest.

 

Euna was right, it was the best day.

 

“I love you…” she whispered softly.

 

Yonghwa smiled as he inhaled her scent, “I love you, too.”

 

Seohyun’s eyes lingered on their sleeping angel. They came to the park hours ago after he got a call from his manager that the company was releasing a statement. Somehow, they didn’t want to be in that world when it happens so they packed and drove off to the forest park which was their favorite dating spot. It also became Euna’s favorite playground of all. Seohyun called her Unnie before leaving the house and she also confirmed that her agency would be releasing one right after FNC. The two decided to turn off their devices and just focus on their little reprieve from the of the chaos.

 

“Maybe in time we can explain things to her…”

 

Yonghwa pulled her out of her reverie. She nodded, “Yeah, she may not understand it this age.”

 

“She only knows what we do for a living but she may not understand why we have to hide her all those times,” he added pensively. Anyway, Seohyun tried to explain it to Euna one day and she ended up getting impatient from all the follow-up questions.

 

“Euna, what does mommy do?”

 

“You are model!”

 

“What do models do?”

 

“Change pweetty dress and take peaches and ride airplanes!”

 

“How about Appa?”

 

“Appa sings and plays guitar!”

 

“So, many people know Umma and Appa, right?”

 

“White!”

 

“But there are many unnies that like Appa.”

 

“Uh-huh… I saw them at museum park!”

 

“Amusement park, Euna… so, Euna, these unnies don’t really like if Appa and samchons have girlfriends…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because they like them…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because they are handsome and play well.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because that’s what they do.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Okay… Euna… let’s talk about this next time…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Seo Euna…”

 

“Okay, Umma! Can I go play now?”

 

“Oh… kay…”

 

Yonghwa had a good laugh when she told him about it and he would still chuckle every time he would remember it. Indeed, it was a good decision to be here with his little family and forget about, even for a few hours, how their world would probably turn after today. Euna ran a lot as he chased her and Seohyun around the garden. They also played hide-and-seek among the tall trees in the arboretum and only stopped when their little girl complained about her chest hurting a little.

 

A few days ago, her cast came off and she surprisingly cried in the hospital bed for losing her colorful armor. Only when Yonghwa told her that he would buy her a real Ironman armor that she stopped crying. The doctor also gave her a clean bill of health but told her parents to still be careful as her bruises were still healing.

 

They settled on their picnic mats and brought out each of their own drawing and coloring books to keep them busy. After awhile, Seohyun giggled when she noticed that their baby was nodding to sleep with a crayon in her hand. She nudged Yonghwa and he had to bite his tongue to keep himself from laughing out loud as he teased the little girl.

 

He would fake a cough and Euna would suddenly jolt wide alert then rubbed her crayon on the paper. Then, as easy as her breathing was, her lids would softly close again and it was Yonghwa’s cue to cough. It happened a few times until Seohyun could no longer take the pitiful state her daughter was in so she scolded Euna’s terrible father and let her lie on the mat and take her afternoon nap.

 

“If we didn’t have her, I don’t think we could have survived a relationship in this industry,” she sighed in contemplation and felt his arms tightening around her body. Maybe the idea made him tensed up but Seohyun continued, “If not for Euna, I would have given up the chase…”

 

Yonghwa flinched and thankfully, she could not see that reaction. But he couldn’t really blame her for saying that. “I think I have to disagree with you on that one,” he replied seriously, “I knew from the start, there will be no way for me to see you with someone else so I would have kept chasing you until, eventually, we’ll have thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter