Twenty Four

Beneath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWENTY FOUR

 

 

He turned edgy almost an hour after his call to Seohyun. Despite putting his best foot forward in front of their company, his brothers noticed his impatience and even suggested for him to drink a little but he wholly refused. If he drinks, Seohyun might not like it or he won’t be in his proper mind during the meager time they have to spend with each other.

 

Thankfully, he found his excuse to leave feigning headache and the other three also covered for him. Yonghwa rushed to their suite hoping to find her awake and waiting for him but his imagination sank when his little tiger was curled on the bed sleeping so deeply like a baby.

 

He sighed then smiled watching her body’s little movements as she breathe in and out. Her lips were slightly parted that when he moved closer, he could feel her warm breath on his skin. His eyes roamed on her sleeping form and grinned when he noticed that she deliberately ignored all the y lingerie he prepared for her and stubbornly wore his shirt and the tiger pajamas. If only she realized that seeing her in his shirt would make him want her even more. With all the strength he could muster, he went to the restroom to take a quick shower and change only in his boxers.

 

When Yonghwa came back in the bedroom, Seohyun had shifted slightly as she lay on her side with one arm stretched on the bed and another tucked by her head. Stealthily, Yonghwa positioned himself beside her and, when he could no longer keep his hands to himself, he moved closer and closer until he took her hand.

 

Starting with her forefinger, Yonghwa brushed his lips across her skin watching her closed eyes. Then his lips moved to her pinky giving it the same attention before shifting to her palm. Afterwards, his lips traveled from her wrist trailing the lines of her veins visible on her inner arm higher and higher until he reached her collarbone. Just as he was about to move to the curves of her neck,  Seohyun made this y little whimper in her sleep that made him groan louder but kept his focus onto mapping her body with his lips.

 

Only when his eyes leisurely darted upwards that he realized her eyes were already opened and staring languidly at him. “Hey, baby…” grinning, Yonghwa greeted her with lazy yet alert eyes then brushed his lips on hers. “I’m sorry, I can’t help it…. I just got to have you.”

 

“Oppa,” Seohyun heaved as she shifted to lie on her back and reached out to touch the lines of his face, “How long have you been sneaking on me?”

 

“Not long enough…” he said and gave her another wicked grin when his fingers hooked on the hem of the shirt she was wearing, “Baby, this is my shirt. I have to get it back.”

 

Seohyun chuckled, her voice laden with sleep, “I should have worn one of those sheers and laces instead?”

 

He complained by her neck when she painted that image in his mind but Yonghwa persistently showered her with feathery kisses. “Time will come you will wear them for me, but for now let me tell you how much I love seeing you in my clothes.”

 

“This is mine now. I’m not giving it back to you,” she said as his head tilted up to see her no-nonsense expression, “And, oh, that shirt you wore at the opening of the concert.”

 

Yonghwa laughed pushing the hem of the shirt to expose the milky white skin of her stomach. Sliding gently down, he smiled as his lips dropped on her bellybutton and felt her sudden jerk accompanied by that tiny gasp. He looked up to see her glassy wide eyes and lips halfway parted. As much as Yonghwa wanted to maintain the seduction, he couldn’t help but move back to meet her lips that were ready and waiting for his. Gliding his tongue inside , he kissed her with urgency and intensity. While one of his hands cupped her nape to position her head well as their tongue danced and caressed each other, the other one was already inside her shirt rubbing the smooth skin on her ribs just below her bare . At last, Yonghwa felt her legs parting to accommodate him on top of her that he fell willingly grinding and ing through the fabrics between them. Accordingly, Seohyun’s feet were planted firmly on the bed allowing her to respond to his s and make her own moves.

 

Instinctively or not, his hand finally moved higher that he was cupping her bare in his hand and noticed how hard her s had become. He groaned on as their tongue couldn’t seem to stop each other. Her own breathing was forced and hard as if kissing him was more important than taking in air. Only when Yonghwa forced himself to nip on the side of then on her jaws instead that she was able to take big heavy breaths.

 

“Baby…” he whispered finally then bit her earlobe lightly, “Hyun, tell me to stop.”

 

“D-Do you w-want me to?” Seohyun responded with labored breaths as her fingers raked though his hair, pulling him even closer, wanting even more.

 

“No... but if you don't stop me—” he mumbled on the side of while his hand squeezed her tight as if encouraging her, “I might become really careless.”

 

“Oh, h-huh, oppa... I—”

 

It hit him. Yonghwa rolled off her trembling with the thought of not even considering her. Looking deep in her eyes, he managed to ask, “Are you still...?”

 

Seohyun stared at him for a moment as if calculating and weighing her thoughts. Then silently, she sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter