You're the only who I want to marry

You're the only who I want to marry (One-shot)

Knock knock

"Seohyun-ah, open the door, please! Your unnie is taking a bath!" Sooyoung shout from the bathroom.

"I'm coming unnie!"

Seohyun took the phones and open the door. She smile to her oppa.

"Oh, annyeong Kyuhyun oppa! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my favorite dongsaeng! I want to talk with you..."

Kyuhyun hold Seohyun's hand and walk to somewhere, somewhere that Seohyun doesn't know where...

30 minutes ago

Kyuhyun finally stop and Seohyun look around.

"Wa! This is the park!"

"Yes, I choose a special place to make a special question..."

Seohyun heart start to beat. Was that? Was that the question that she was waiting for? Kyuhyun gently hold Seohyun's hand and smile.

"Joohyun-ah..."

Seohyun's heart stop. He was saying her real name!

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Seohyun's cheeks make a smile, without her forces, and her eyes became sparkly.

"Yes..."

Kyuhyun smile and Seohyun smile comeback. Kyuhyun open a little box with a beautiful necklace inside. He put the necklace on Seohyun's neck. They hold their hands and they start to walk.

"Oppa" Seohyun called.

"What's?"

"You'll be always by my side?"

"Sure!"

"And iff I need to talk with you?"

"You'll find me here..."

Seohyun smile for him. And they walk together, until the sun going down...

1 year later

Seohyun was going to her house, to visit her parents. They received her with a strange smile, who makes Seohyun confused.

"Sweetie enter! Drink something! You most to be tired after the long journey!" her mother said.

Seohyun enter and sitt on the sofa. Her mother gives her a lemmonade cup and she drink it. Finally, the parents tell her the news.

"You will marry with Yonghwa!" her mother said.

Seohyun split her lemonade. What? She will marry who?

"We think you have age to marry someone and Yonghwa is a nice and adorable guy. Thank us later!" her father said and they out.

Seohyun ran to her room with tears. Unbelieveble! Her parents got her a marriage without asking her! She will marry someone who wasn't Kyuhyun, in other words, who she doesn't love! The tears start to roll on her face and she touch the necklace offered by Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun oppa, I just want to marry with you, not with anyone else! Sorry..." she thought.

In the marriage day

Seohyun was pretty elegant. With a white dress, a princess hairstyle and a little tiara on her head. But she was unhappy. She just can remmember Kyuhyun oppa. She was trying to make a smile to all the people, but all was forced. Suddenly, Sooyoung appear and smile for her. She try to smile to her too.

"Seohyun-ah, I'm very proud of you! I hope you'll be so happy like me and Key!" she smile.

Seohyun try to smile. But her cheeks can't up very much and Sooyoung see it.

"You didn't forget Kyuhyun yet, isn't it?" she sighed.

"Yes, but what can I do? My parents want that I marry with Yonghwa, and I don't want to disapoint them!" Seohyun said.

Sooyoung smile to her so kind-hearted dongsaeg.

"Seohyun-ah, you're being very nice, but it's your choice! You're free to decide who you want to marry!" she said.

"You're right unnie! I know what's my choice!" Seohyun said.

Sooyoung smile. Her little dongsaeng was grewing up! Seohyun slipped her out or watched high heels, took of her veil and broke her complicated hairstyle. She took her dress and run to the park.

In the park

Seohyun look around, trying to find Kyuhyun oppa.

"Kyuhyun oppa! Kyuhyun oppa!" she called.

She look around, again and look to all of the benchs.

"Kyuhyun oppa, I need to talk with you!"

The tears start to roll on her face. But someone touch her shoulder.

"Are you looking for me?"

Seohyun turn her head and a smile shine her face.

"Kyuhyun oppa!"

Seohyun hold Kyuhyun's hands.

"Kyuhyun oppa, you're the only who I want to marry!"

Kyuhyun smile and Seohyun smile. And they walk together, until the sun going down...

End