Second Letter

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - Maybe

Minyoung had been waiting for quite some time for her reply on her letter and it had finally arrived. Minyoung was waiting outside impatiently for the mailman to arrive and give out the several mails, and finally he came. She had been asking him the same question every day, whether or not there was a letter for her to receive, and every time she would receive a disappointed answer; not this time.

“Yes, miss. I have a letter for you” Minyoung squealed from joy and snatched the letter from his hand not caring about the several others he was willing to give her as well. Little did she know her mother was keeping an eye on her from the living room, since the front door was held wide open. Minyoung sprinted over to her room only to halt her steps.

“What do you have there? Who is sending you letters?” Her mother narrowed her eyes on her, barely being able to keep them open. They were shaking so badly her eyes opening and closing. Minyoung gulped and made up a quick excuse for some reason being terrified to lose that one friend she maybe had been able to obtain now, it all depended on the content of the letter.

“It`s from…eh…school” She made up a quick lie and her mother`s brows shoot up in the air being satisfied with her answer shooing her into her room, wanting her privacy so she could drink some more. Minyoung did as she was commanded and shut herself up in her room her eyes scanning from left to right reading the letter while sitting on the edge of her bed. Her lips kept stretching and stretching to the point it was hurting her, and for the first time she wasn`t complaining about the pain. She suddenly noticed the chocolate after reading the last sentence and munched it down in matters of seconds being quite impressed by the taste.

She got up from her bed and grabbed her pencil and pen and began her writing for her second letter, the one that would be the beginni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter