Lonely

Penpals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiruma - If I Could See You Again

Minyoung was overjoyed on her way home. She had received the report card; the only thing remaining now was the graduation part. After that she was free from all the homework and could enjoy her summer break and apply for a spot at some university. She was still quite unsure what her majors would be, but she would figure that out eventually. She decided to take one day at a time for now.

Baekhyun and her were heading back home after the last day of school, later that day would be their graduation. Minyoung was walking past Mr. Kim`s house seeing him peeking through the blinds yet again. Only this time Minyoung jumped and ran over to the mailbox outside of his house; she had forgotten to check his mail for the past 2 weeks because of her exams and decided to do so right now.

She ran inside his house not caring to look through the mail anymore like she used to, because she knew no letter was for her anyways. “Wait, Minyoung” She stopped in her tracks and her heels seeing Mr. Kim holding a white envelope reaching it out to her. She blinked and took it from him and stepped out of his house.

“I`ll g-give you t-the math b-book l-later” Minyoung nodded her head to Baekhyun who walked towards his house. Minyoung decided to read the letter outside, that was the only place she could actually read it in peace. She opened the envelope being pretty much surprised at the fact that Chanyeol had sent her a letter after so long.

Her hands trembled while holding onto the piece of paper. She had been missing him so much and finally hearing from him had made her so overjoyed to the extent she needed to cry to show her happiness. Tears formed in her eyes while reading the letter and she understood now why Chanyeol was so special to her, because basically he really was. She blinked reading the last part of the letter.

She turned the envelope upside down and the candy bite landed in her hand. She rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter