Epilogue: Saturday (Part 6)

I Knew You Were Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday

Jisoo woke up to a horrible hangover and nausea in her stomach. She air gagged and quickly covered with her hand.

“Ugh…” She groaned, rolling over on her bed and reaching for her phone. Instead of finding her phone however, she found a bottle of Pepto Bismol and a small note saying, ‘Feel better, Kitty. Don’t want you throwing up all over the place.”

That’s when flashbacks of last night came rushing to her head. Though her memory was slightly foggy, she still recalled Yoongi carrying her all the way to her apartment and the corner of her lips turned up. He was always the one looking after her like an older brother.

She took some of the Pepto Bismol and after a few more minutes of lying in bed, she felt slightly better. Or at least, she didn’t feel like throwing up anymore. She crawled out of bed and looked at her phone.

10:48 a.m. – Appointment at Seoul Hospital @ 12

Her eyes widened. “Oh crap!” She yelled.

She jumped up and ran to the bathroom, turning on the water, brushing her teeth, grabbing towels, and stripping herself of last night’s garments at the same time. Jisoo finished showering in record time and threw on any pieces of clean clothing she could find. Deciding to just let her hair air dry, she grabbed her makeup bag and began putting on the bare essentials to cover up her rough night from yesterday.

“Ugh, why do I even listen to Sujin and let her drag me to bars?” Jisoo muttered to herself, using concealer to cover her dark circles and eye bags.

When she considered herself decent enough to go out in public, it was already 11:30 a.m. Thankfully, Jisoo had thought enough to call a cab in advance and the taxi was already waiting for her outside. It took 20 minutes flat to get her to the hospital and she hurriedly thanked the driver before sprinting inside.

In her rush, she didn’t see the person passing by her and she bumped shoulders with him, causing his medicine to go flying out of his hands. Despite her urgency to get to her appointment, she knew it’d be extremely rude to leave in this situation. She bowed her head deeply and squeaked out an apology.

Her face burned red and she leaned down to pick up the medicine. Without thinking, she glanced at the medicine label and she did a double take.

Kim Taehyung.
Male, 31 years old.
Take two tablets a day for two weeks.

Slowly her eyes lifted from the medicine in her hands to the man who she bumped into and she gasped.

“Namjoon…” It didn’t seem real that Namjoon was standing in front of her. Even when she met all the other boys, she wasn’t this in shock. She supposed it was because Namjoon was always the hardest one to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter