Chansung

Beastly Idols: One-Shot Series {OPEN for REQUESTS}

A/N - my first request was for Chansung!!! he's my personal bias from 2PM so yay!! :D

Dear requester, I hope you don't mind that I added extra characters. :)

Request by: als_rlsk
Hope you like it!


Cupid
cupid's arrow will surely come into my heart
and make me tremble when I look at you.

"Yah! He's looking this way again!" Hye Lim whispers to her two friends, Kina and Sohee. "Who do you think he's always looking at?"

The 2 of them shrug.

"It's gotta be you, Sohee-ssi!" Lim says excitedly.

Sohee shakes her head, "That can't be true." She disagrees flatly.

"Then is it Kina?" Lim turns her head towards the other girl.

"It can't be me!" Kina hisses. "He hates my guts!" She argues. "And I hate his, too!"

Kina turns around to send a glare towards his direction.

"Yah Kina! Are you nuts!" Lim says frantically trying to draw back attention to herself. "Don't look at him!"

"And why not?" Kina snaps back.

Sohee takes a deep breathe as she zones out of their conversation. She never really liked getting in between Lim and Kina when they got into fights.

"That's Hwang Chansung. You just don't do that. It'll only get you into a fight with him." Lim tells her off.

Kina rolls her eyes, "So what. I'm not scared of him."

"You should be."

"Why? He's just a normal person just like you and me." Kina retorts.

"He's not. No one messes with Chansung." Lim says.

"It's not like I'm messing with him, Hye Lim..." Kina points out, "I'm just sending him the signal that it's rude to stare."

"That's a challenge!" Lim exclaims. "He'll start messing with you if you keep that attitude up!"

"Oh will you guys just drop the subject! Don't look his way, let him stare!" Sohee finally interrupts getting annoyed at her friends' immaturity.

Kina snorts, "Well he started it. Let him just try and mess with me. You know I'm not the type who brought down easily."

Lim shakes her head, "You don't understand. Once you get in his business, there's no turning back from it." She ends with a sigh.

Get into his business? No turning back? The last thing Lim said to her that day rang through Kina's head the whole morning. Why couldn't she shake off the feeling that Hye Lim was right and that she should have just listened to her?

"What's the big deal about him, anyway?" Kina mumbles mostly to herself. Then she remembered the time she attempted to glare at him.

You know, it was a good thing Hye Lim called her attention away, his eyes pierced daggers and she could've sworn that it was probably her he was staring at.

"But why would he be looking at me?" She continues talking softly making her way to her locker, "I'm probably just imagining things." She shakes off her thoughts, "It couldn't have been me. He was looking at Sohee..."

"It could've been Sohee. It could've been Lim. It could've been you, too." a voice behind Kina says.

It startled her and she accidentally slammed her locker door as a frightened reactions. She whips her head around to find none other than Hwang Chansung standing behind her.

"Oh my god, you creep!" She immediately shrieks, "What the hell are you doing?"

He raises an eye brow, "Creep?" He says offended.

Kina put her hands on her hips, "Yes." She answers, "First you stare at me and my friends then you sneak up on other people?" She retorts.

"I'm just here to personally warn you to stay out of my business."

"Says the person who stares." Kina rolls her eyes.

"You know, you've got a lot of guts for a nobody." Chansung says through gritted teeth.

"If I'm a nobody, then why are you talking to me?" Kina counters.

Chansung snorts. "Like I said, I'm here to give you a warning, Min Kina." He states, "This is the second time you've gotten on my nerves." He says harshly and then walks away.

Second time?

"YAH! HWANG CHANSUNG!" Kina yells across the hallways, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!!"

He didn't even so much as look back.

"What is that guy's problem?" Kina muttered.

The rest of her day had gone by without any disturbances. All was well until the final school bell rang and she hurriedly tried to get out of school rushing to get home, remembering that it was the last episode of her favorite K-drama today.

"I need to see who she ends up with!" she mumbles excitedly slinging her bag over her shoulder after stuffing a few papers inside them. That's when she collided  with Hye Lim.

"Aish! Watch it!" Kina yells.

The impact made Lim stumble backwards and hit the person standing behind her. It happened to be none other than Chansung. Hye Lim quickly composed herself as she apologized endlessly to Chansung. But he was paying her no mind. He glared at the person who knocked Lim into him. It was Kina.

"It's fine. Just go." Chansung says harshly to Hye Lim who scurries away from the scene. Then he averted his gaze back to Kina.

"I told you to stay out of my business, didn't I?"

Kina gulped, then composed herself, "It was an accident." She defended.

"It's all just an accident to you, isn't it?!" He snaps.

"What exactly did I do to make you so mad at me?" Kina wonders growing impatient at him. He's been giving her a hard time and for no reason she can remember.

He chuckles darkly, "So you don't remember?" Chansung starts. Kina looks at him confusedly. "It was 4 years ago." He says.

Kina tried to remember what happened between her and Chansung 4 years ago.

4 years ago? What was something that happened significantly?

Something goes off in her head, hung ajar and her eyes grew twice it's normal size.

"So you remember now?" He asks her.

"That was you?" She questions disbelievingly.

Chansung smirks. Then stares at her with dark eyes again, "How could you forget? You ruined my image."

4 years ago, Kina tried to escape one of her mental ex-boyfriends, lying to him that she had already liked someone else. He still didn't believe her and continued to stalk her until she proved there was another man in her life. At that time, Chansung had the boy-next-door image, someone who was approachable and attracted the attention of the noonas, looking like the fresh jail-bait he was. But, one afternoon, during one of the school fairs, in front of a bunch of people, Kina randomly chose a guy to lock lips with to escape from her ex-boyfriends' clutches. That random boy happened to be Chansung. His favor with the noona's died down from there and he had to resort to a bad boy image. It seemed to have worked, since he was still one of the most sought after guys in school. Ladies do love bad boys. Guys didn't mess with him either.

But there was this girl, Min Kina, who wasn't backing down.

"B-but, look at y-you n-now..." She stutters as Chansung glares at her. "Y-you're still--"

"--I don't care what I am." He cuts her off fiercely, "You think I like keeping this image up?"

"Then why do you?"

"Because some people just don't learn their lesson!" He snaps at her.

She panicked, he was going off on her for something she did 4 years ago. But what can she do now? What's done is done?

"Why do you care what other people think, then!" Kina went for the offensive. "If you're happy with the way you really are, then you shouldn--"

"SHUT UP! I didn't ask you for your opinion."

Kina zipped .

Chansung sighed, "You..." He starts coldly, "...wouldn't even know that you stole my first kiss, did you." He finishes quietly.

Kina's expression changes. That moment she realized Chansung was still a little boy who was forced to grow up because of what she did. He had to defend himself from getting ganged up on in a new school. He needed a defense.

She shook her head, "I didn't. I'm sorry. I'm reckless sometimes."

"Try all the time." He retorts.

She chuckles, "Why do you have to act so cold all the time anyway? You don't want people to mess with you?" She wonders approaching him with caution.

He shakes his head, "I like when people don't know how I feel." He admits. "I prefer it."

"And why is that?"

"Cause it'll be so easy for them to mess with you." Chansung answers plainly.

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"You still don't know?" Chansung asks her wearily.

Kina had no clue.

And without warning her crashed his lips onto hers. Kina was so shocked that at first she couldn't react, then without realizing it, she kissed him back.

This was the kid I kissed 4 years ago. She reminisces the kiss she couldn't get out of her head that day.

"Because it that I've liked this girl for 4 years," Chansung starts after they pull away, "And she still doesn't know. It's useless to let anyone know how I feel when that one person doesn't seem to get the picture." He huffs.

"But she knows now," Kina smiles cupping his faces with trembling hands, "Will you let her know how you feel if she returns your feelings?"

Chansung's grin is followed by a nod and it's Kina's turn to pull him into a kiss.

"I'm sorry I didn't figure it out sooner." Kina apologizes.

Cupid probably took his time hitting her with that arrow.


AND THERE'S YOUR ONESHOT! :)

It was sooo short TnT but I hope you liked it! The ending was kinda cheesy and I absolutely at trying to make Chansung like Hwang Taekyung or Goo Jun Pyo. I really had no clue what to do to make him act so cold! Or what situations to do that it all kind of jumbled up and then became sappy and cheesy towards the end.

I still hope you liked it, though!!!

If you didn't MIANHAE. please forgive me.
{it's my first time}

and please comment!^^ it makes me happy. <3

~for my other readers and requesters! :) what do i need to work on? or what else do you want from my writing? i'm open for suggestions and critics! but no harsh ones XD