Has The Time Come??

The Last Page To A New Beginning

      -Year 2018-

      While the sun is setting, Ji Hyo looks out the window. As she stares outside at the ocean view, Ji Hyo goes deep into thoughts of what had happened during the past five years.

      "Wah... this view is so pretty and relaxing."

      *Smiling* "This reminds me of the time when he took me on our first date."

      "It was one of the best dates with him, especially since it was hard to be together during those times..."

      *Tears start to build up* "Ah, I shouldn't cry or else my makeup will get ruined."

      *Sniffs* "It feels like a dream come true that this day has finally come..."

      *Knock..knock* The hair stylist comes, "Ji Hyo-shi, its time to get your hair done. We wouldn't want to be late for your big day."

      Ji Hyo nods as she gets up to move to the room next door. When Ji Hyo enters the room she sees her younger sister.

     Sister: "Hey, how are you feeling?" "Since it's your big day you must be nervous."

      Ji Hyo: "Yea... but I'm also very happy at the same time..."

      Sister: *Giggling* "You will be the prettiest person on earth today"

      Ji Hyo: "Eiii, so you're saying I'm was not pretty until today" *Pouts*

      Sister: *Smiling* "No, you are my always BEAUTIFUL older sister"

      Ji Hyo looks sweetly at her sister trying to hold back her tears... her sister then walks up to her and hugs her while saying, 

      "Congratulations unni..." 

      Both Jihyo and her younger sister starts to tear up but Jihyo held in her tears. Then Ji Hyo tells her sister -Thank you- while giving her a big smile. After that her sister leaves the room and Ji Hyo's stylist starts to fix up her hair. After two hours the stylist finishes up the hair style and Ji Hyo starts to put on her white dress. She sits down and relaxes before the appointed time. Half an hour later her parents comes into the room.

      Mother: "Oh look at you, my baby is all grown up!" 

      Father: "My princess, it's a shame this day has come so fast"

      Ji Hyo: "Eomma, appa... "*smiles*

      Father&Mother: "Congratulations" 

      Mother: "I'm so happy for you today" *tears up*

      Father: "Aish, look at your mother already crying so soon..."

      Ji Hyo: "...Eomma..." *hands her a tissue* "Why don't you wait in the ceremony hall first before you make me cry too" 

     Mother: "Uhn..." *sniffs* "It's time isn't it, I'll see you in a bit." 

     Ji Hyo: "Ne"

     Father: "Are you ready?" 

     Ji Hyo: "...Ne, I'm a little nervous though"

     Father: "I'm the one that's nervous!" "Today is the day I have to officially hand you over to someone else"

     Ji Hyo: "...Appa, don't say that I will always be your child..."

     Father: "Well you can't always be my little girl, you're all grown up now even starting your own life..."

     Ji Hyo: "...Appa..."

     Father: *Looks at watch* "Oh look at the time... I have to walk you out already"

     Ji Hyo walks up to her father, she hugs her father. After the hug they walk out together. They both arrive infront of two big doors. Before the doors opened, a melody started to play. A few seconds into the melody, the doors opened and people in the room were standing and facing Ji Hyo and her father. Then Ji Hyo and her father started walking on the path lead by two flower girls, they walked slowly to the rhythm of the melody. When they reached the end of the path Ji Hyo's father handed her to the man infront of them.

     Ji Hyo: *smiles* "Oppa... you look really handsome today"

     Man: "Ji Hyo-ya... you look stunning today even more pretty than you are usually." 

    Ji Hyo: *blushes* "Thankyou"

    Jae Suk, the host asks if they are ready to start. Both of them nods. 

    Jaesuk: "Do you, KIM JONG KOOK, take Song Ji Hyo, to be your wife to have and hold from this day foward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day foward until death do you apart?"

    Jong Kook: "I do"

    Jae Suk: "Do you, Song Ji Hyo, take Kim Jong Kook, to be your husband to have and hold from this day foward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day foward until death do you apart?"

    Ji Hyo: *smiles* "I do"

    Jae Suk: "You may now kiss the bride!"

    Jong Kook takes initiative and kisses Ji Hyo, everyone in the crowd starts to applaud, some people whistled. Most of the women in the crow were tearing up. Jihyo's mother and sister were crying and clapping at the same time. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook stops kissing and they both start to blush. The ceremony ended, everyone moved to another room and started to eat. The dinner lasted an hour and a half. After the dinner Ji Hyo and Jong Kook left right away after saying good bye to their guest for their honeymoon.

 

About Five Years Later

   Ji Hyo: "Oppa! ...Can you watch Young Il and Young Jae?"

   Jong Kook: "Ehh?! What did you say?!" "I couldn't hear you"

   Ji Hyo: -walks up to him- "I said can you watch Young Il and Young Jea, I got a text from my mother, she said she will come over to watch them today. So watch them while I go pick my mom up?"

   Jong Kook: "Ne, I will just bring them out to the living room for now since im cooking"

   Ji Hyo: "Ne~"

      Ji Hyo picks up her mother and heads back to the house. When they arrived Jong Kook greets her and tells her that he had made food if shes hungry. 

   Jong Kook: "Eomoni, I made some food for you and the kids"

   Mother: "Oh, you didn't have to, you should head out for your date already" *grins*

   Ji Hyo: "Eomma, you shouldn't always so much"

   Jong Kook: *laughs* "It's fine, we should leave now since Eomoni suggests us to"

   Ji Hyo: "Ne~, Eomma I'll see you later"

   Jong Kook: "Eomoni, We'll leave now"

   Mother: "Ne"

For the first time in awhile Jong Kook and Ji Hyo goes on their date. Ever since they had the fraternal twins they had no time to go on dates. Young Il the older twin, a girl resembled Jong Kook more while Young Jae the younger twin, a boy resembled Ji Hyo more. 

 

The End