A LIST OF REAL KYUMIN FACTS AND MOMENT

KyuMin Moments

(I.E. NON ON-STAGE RANDOM HUMPING)

 

 

- Kyuhyun and Sungmin have been roommates for almost 6 years. All Suju members have moved in and out and now everyone has his own room, but Kyumin stayed together. (SUJU’S CURRENT ROOMS ARRANGEMENT BASED ON THE LATEST INTERVIEW ABOUT THEIR DORM LIFE) 


- Kyuhyun and Sungmin attended each other’s musicals. (KYUHYUN ATTENDING JACK THE RIPPER and SUNGMIN ATTENDING THE THREE MUSKETEERS). 


- Kyumin love to drink wine together in a dark room as they listen to soft music. Ryeowook joked about it saying “that’s why you lock the door”. (SUKIRA 120309 TRANSCRIPT) 


- When asked on an SJM interview who has the best skin, Kyuhyun answered “Sungmin” 


- Kyuhyun likes to call Sungmin “Cute Min.” (A COMPILATION OF SOME OF THE TIMES HE CALLED HIM THAT)


- During one of SJM’s celebrity tour guide episodes, Zhoumi wanted Sungmin to be on his team so he started to boss him around where Kyuhyun clutched on Sungmin’s shoulders. Then Siwon said (referring to Sungmin) “You’re old, old!” and at that Kyuhyun said “Quite! we don’t need you.” Of course it was a playful fight, but Kyuhyun was protective of Sungmin. 

 

- On UFO replies, a fan asked Kyuhyun to marry her. Kyuhyun’s funny answer was, “When Sungmin allows.”


- When Kyuhyun had a minor car accident in 2011, Sungmin accompanied him to KRY’s MV shooting that was taking place the following day. He stayed in the car, but the fans managed to take pictures of him. 


- On UFO replies, a fan told Kyuhyun, “Kyuhyun! Ryeowook expressed his love to you!” and Eunhyuk joked with a “Think the two of them dating? I don’t think Sungmin allows them.” 


- Sungmin has expressed that he likes drinking wine with Kyuhyun twice on his blog and once on UFO replies when he told a fan that it’s not about what kind of wine you drink, it’s about who you drink it with. 


- Kyuhyun joked on UFO replies about how he means so much to Sungmin. He said that when Sungmin thinks about him, he can’t concentrate on other things and that Sungmin can’t continue living without him. 

 

- Once in the airport Sungmin didn’t know how to use his iphone so he called out “Kyuhyun~ah” and Kyuhyun gave him his own phone to use it 

 

- Once Sungmin was really curious about something that Kyuhyun always says in Thai and the fans said it means “I love you stupid baby.” 


- When Fans asked Kyuhyun, “Who is the perfect boyfriend?” Kyuhyun said, “Sungmin” even though the fans chanted Ryeowook’s and Zhoumi’s names. 


- At Taoyuan airport, Kyuhyun wanted to walk next to Sungmin even though there were other members to walk next to. But Sungmin walked real fast and Kyuhyun wanted him to slow down and wait for him so he called out “Sungmin Hyung!” And Sungmin immediately obeyed with a smile. 


- During a fan meeting, fans asked Kangin if Leeteuk and him are dating and Suju members were laughing. Then Kangin said that they’re not like that, but Sungmin and Kyuhyun are and then they stopped laughing and just smiled. 


- When Sungmin was teaching the hosts how to dance the “Three Bears” dance, Kyuhyun kept on laughing shyly and shutting his eyes every time Sungmin did a girly or a cute move. Then the host asked Sungmin, “who do you think is the best dancer?” and Sungmin answered “Kyuhyun” 


- Kyuhyun imitated the members lots of times (because he’s evil like that), two of which were imitations of SUNGMIN’S CUTE VOICE and HIS AIRPORT POSE. 


- When Kyuhyun won the song challenge in 2009, he siad that Sungmin helped him practice the night before. And Hyukjae joked, “now they’re going to get a divorce”. 


- Ryeowook LOVES Kyumin’s room because they have a collection of CDs, books and pictures of them, “just like a paradise.” It just shows how homey and organized the environment those two sleep in is. 


- On one of SJM’s shows, Kyuhyun drifted off to the shore and Sungming ran to help him.


- Kyuhyun has pointed out that he and sungmin share the same closet on Super Junior’s Foresight. And they put all their stuff in one section together, because Eunhyuk took the other section xD. (FROM EPISODE 13)


- Sungmin was depressed during the promotion of his musical in 2010. His fellow actor told the fans on twitter that it was because Kyuhyun was having an ear surgery for his painful infection. 


- On one of SJM’s shows, Sungmin was hand-feeding Kyuhyun in the night market. 


- Sungmin fangirled about Kyuhyun’s voice on the radio. He said “Kyuhyun’s voice is so so so good… I even teared up because it was very touching.. his voice has so much feelings it makes my heart flutter."


- Once Kyumin were caught having dinner with hyukjae and the manger in a restaurant in Taiwan. Kyuhyun had his arm draped around sungmin’s chair as they sat on one side. FROM BODY LANGUAGE OF MEN FOR PHYSICAL SIGNS OF ATTRACTION: ”A surefire physical sign of attraction from a man is … if he puts his arm around your chair or along the back of it.”


- Sukira: Sungmin was so touched after listening to Sung Sikyung. He said he thought of Kyuhyun, singing the same song on the bed next to his. 


- During a skip beat interview fro a Magazine, Siwon said that Sungmin got Kyuhyun’s back from the very beginning (since he first joined the group). He also said, “Their relationship was really like brothers, their friendship has only increased through all these years, like they could be friends for a lifetime, and they would cheer each other on outside of performances, we are always touched when we see them!" 


- Sukira: Because Sungmin is very considerate, he never opens the lights of their room when he gets back from a late schedule. But he complained cutely about how Kyuhyun just opens the lights and wakes him up. 


- Kyuhyun said that sungmin looks the youngest because he has a baby face 


- Sungmin told Kyuhyun that he was going on a diet, so Kyuhyun bought his favorite meal and asked him to come and eat with him. He didn’t want him to diet so he ruined it for him. 


- In 2006 after the concert party 100821, Sungmin was fanning kyuhyun and vice versa.


- After Super Junior won an award in 2006, Sungmin cried and Kyuhyun supported him, by wrapping his arm around him.


- Kyuhyun said that the first person that he’ll bring masita to is Sungmin because he knows that he loves it so much


- In the airport, a Fan told Sungmin that she liked Kyumin very much. So Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun and said “Kyuhyun~ah”. Then Kyuhyun told the fan “Thank you very much”


- Even though Sungmin has posted FOUR SLECAS of him and Kyuhyun from 2010-212, he also takes a lot of pictures of Kyuhyun and with Kyuhyun that we don’t see. And Ryeowook has pointed out on the radio that they have lots of picture frames of them in their bedroom.


- On Sukira, Leeteuk said once that Sungmin and Kyuhyun had a fight because Kyuhyun had this habit of ignoring calls during a schedule without looking at the number of the caller. When Kyuhyun got home, Sungmin was crying and telling Kyuhyun that he doesn’t care about him and Kyuhyun was very frustrated because Sungmin thought that.

 
- Once during Sukira, Kyuhyun sang Nayeosseumyuhn (a love song) and dedicated it to Sungmin and Sungmin thanked him shyly.


- Sungmin has gained intrest in starcraft and so he asked Kyuhyun to teach him. He calls him Master Kyu.


- When SJM were running in a game show, Kyuhyun stumbled from the beginning and fell. Sungmin ignored the rance and rushed to help him instead


- Kyuhyun rarely defends anyone else than himself. But with one interview with K.R.Y, Yesung said that Sungmin ignored him and didn’t greet him a ‘Happy Birthday’ Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted and said: “I’m sorry, but he’s not like that”


- During suju’s fan meeting’s Q&A session, China fans asked (Kyuhyun): if the members were girls, who will he (Kyuhyun) kiss? Eunhyuk was suggesting Sungmin and Heechul suggested that if it comes to kissing, he (Chul, LOL) and Sungmin do it best. But Kyuhyun kissed Leeteuk instead and afterwards went to Sungmin and squeezed his hand.


- When fans told kyuhyun’s dad that they liked Kyuhyun and Sungmin. He said “ahh~ Kyumin”


- Sungmin blogged about Kyuhyun’s song in a drama and how much he likes it and how good it is. Then he wished that “Kyu song” will do well (sell).


- On Kangin’s radio show, Kyuhyun told Sungmin that “we tell you not to do ayego because you’re already full of ayego”. And then Kangin joked about them fighting because Kyuhyun called Sungmin cute, and then they said “can’t you see we’re complimenting one another”. Then Kangin changed the subject xD


- When Suju won awards in 2012, Sungmin cried and leaned his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder so nobody would see him.


- On we got married, Sora wanted to apply lipbalm to Teuk. Kyu suggested her to use her lips instead. Then Min said “You revealed your habit again!”


- As a new member of Super Junior M, Sungmin’s Mandarin was praised by many. Kyuhyun revealed that he would loop a song for a hundred or two hundred times to learn the pronunciation. Sungmin added on “I am dependant on Kyuhyun for my Mandarin (skills).”


- Kyuhyun and Sungmin had breakfast together alone at the hotel they were staying at.


- Eunhyuk said that sometimes Kyumin play a game when they want to shower. They close and open the lights of the bathroom because everyone wants to shower first.They end up showering together.


- When Sungmin was a radio DJ back in 2006, Sungmin said to Sooyoung, “I will talk to this person because he belongs to me.” Then they made fun of how Sungmin snores. In the end, Sungmin said, “Kyuhyun~ah, I love you,” and Kyuhyun answered, “I love you too, hyung.”


- On the ICN-BKK flight, the neck-pillow was on Kyuhyun’s neck (as we can see from Min’s cyworld) but after the pic was taken, Min took it and used it. On the flight back (BKK-ICN), the very same orange neck-pillow was on Kyuhyun’s neck! also when Kyu was done with the immigration, he called out “Sungmin ahh” 3 times~~ they even sat together hehe”


- After SJM members got back from China, in 2009. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were seen going out and having dinner with the members to celebrate their return. Suju didn’t like that the fans were stalking them. But Kyuhyun was Sungmin’s arm as they walked.


- When a listener on Sukira said that she’s so lonely she needs a boyfriend, Sungmin said that when he’s lonely he plays with Kyuhyun 

 


- During opera’s Japanese MV shooting, Sungmin was back-hugging Kyuhyun when it was break time.


- In one of SJM’s shows, Sungmin wanted to sit with the fangirls, but he went and sat with Ryeowook’s fans. The host asked him if he was Ryeowook’s fan, then Sungmin got up and said, “No, no I’m Kyuhyun’s fan.”


- While they were shooting a VCR for SS2, Kyumin sat together on the roller coaster. And then they interwined their fingers throughout the ride.


- During one of SJM’s shows, at the night market, Sungmin wanted to high-five Ryeowook and Eunhyuk because they said something funny, but they didn’t notice him so Kyuhyun high fived him instead (because he didn’t want to make him feel rejected) and their fingers intertwined.


- Kyuhyun and Sungmin kept standing next to one another when they were at the night market. They held hands (LINK) and Sungmin was clinging to Kyuhyun’s arm all the time


- Kyumin attended I Am screening together in 2012


- On Sukira, Sungmin has pointed out so many times that he always likes to hear Kyu’s singing next to him


- On Sukira, Sungmin has said that sometimes Kyuhyun says sharp comments and that he is unsure if they’re out of his real feelings or if he’s just joking. Then the members all laughed knowingly. And Donghae said “Sungmin even cried in Japan because —” but Kyuhyun stopped him and said “haha Sungminnie”. Till this day, we don’t know why Kyu made Min cry xD


- On Sukira, Sungmin has requested Kyuhyun to sing a song for him and Kyu did. Then Sungmin proceeded to say that Kyuhyun always sings for him to sleep.


- During a fan signing event, a fan asked Kyuhyun if there is any chance for Kyumin DJs and Kyu laughed and said, but there’s is wook. Then he asked her, “do you like Kyumin” and she said, “yes”. Then he said, “thanks.”


- During a fan signing event, a fan wrote to Kyuhyun “Be together with Sungmin, forever” and he laughed foolishly. But after signing it he said, “I will.”


- During a fan signing event, a fan asked Sungmin to write “ChoLee be together forever” and he laughed as said “We will be together forever”


- During a fan signing event, a fan wrote to Kyuhyun: “Kyuhyun loves Sungmin” and he smiled when he saw it. He said that he wanted to write a reply, but the manager that was standing next to him said no.


- Kyuhyun said on Hello Chat that he’s been Sungmin’s roommate for a few years and he saw him wear a pink one piece dress on so many occasions xD


- Sungmin has said that he and Kyuhyun went to the beach alone, at night and drank beer. And when Ryewook teasingly asked him how it was like, Sungmin said it was very cool and relaxing. On Hello, Kyu has said that he went to Gwangalli beach, but not a lone. And wook, Teuk and hyuk kept teasing him while min stayed all shy and quite. Also, Sungmin has blogged, few days before that, that he wants to go with his “lover” to the beach.


- Sungmin has pointed out on Sukira that he heard Kyuhyun sing a song in their shared room and then he started liking it.


- On Sukira, All the guests were talking about the food they crave for when it rains and foods like korean pancakes, fishcake soup etc were mentioned. Then suddenly Sungmin mentioned wine, saying he enjoys drinking it with Kyu esp on rainy days. Then Wook was like, yeah but they always drink it with the door locked! I can hear everything like laughter from the outside and i wana go in too but.. and then the other guests were all like.. 2 guys? door locked? And just as this topic was about to end, Sungmin was saying to Wook, “I dont get a chance to talk bout this do I? “and Wook said “yes”.. in the end they ended this by saying, we’ll leave it to the listeners and their imagination.


- Sungmin said that he and Kyuhyun developed a secret code (password) to enter their room because they don’t want any other members to bother them while they’re having their wine drinking sessions so they lock the door. So when one of them leaves to get steak for example, he’d have to use the code to get back to the room. And no one knows the code but them

 

 

 

 

From: https://www.facebook.com/groups/210631512436580/permalink/285866494913081/