Oops

My Sassy Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A yawn escapes your lips as you stretch yourself out on the bed, wondering why the house was so quiet today.

 

It was a typical Saturday afternoon; having expected Jessica to still be snoring away like the sleepyhead she was, you quirk a brow when you realize the empty spot next to you. Maybe a miracle happened and she’s actually up making breakfast for you.

 

You listen intently for any sounds of cooking that might be coming from the kitchen but everything remains still as ever. Running a hand through your hair briefly, you roll off the bed slowly, heading straight for the living room in the hopes of finding your girlfriend there.

 

Ah! There she is – all curled up on the couch with a book open in her hands.

 

“Good morning, my princess,” You greet as you take hurried steps towards her, leaning in for a kiss.

 

“Mm,” She lifts an index finger to your lips, “You haven’t brushed.”

 

Making a face, you mutter, “Seriously?” Pushing her finger aside, you dip your head again only to earn a flick to the forehead this time, “Yah!”

 

“Brush,” Jessica orders sternly before turning her attention back to the book.

 

Wanting her to spare you another glance, you pout and point towards your lips, “I want my morning kiss.”

 

Pouting always works.

 

Or so you thought…

 

To your surprise, your girlfriend slams the book shut and chucks it aside, “I’m gonna get something to eat,” She nudges past you and heads towards the kitchen.

 

A small frown passes over your features and you get up with a huff, mumbling to yourself as you saunter towards the bathroom to get washed up, “Miss Grumpy.”

 

Heading back outside after brushing, you see Jessica seated on the couch again, fully immersed in the book from before, a half-eaten sandwich resting atop her knees.

 

“I’m bored. Wanna go out today?” You start, expecting a willing reply.

 

“No.”

 

“Shall we put on a movie and cuddle then?”

 

“Maybe later,” She flips a page over and continues to read.

 

“Yah, what’s so interesting about that book?” You fold your arms across your chest, pulling a brief pout she probably didn’t notice.

 

The absence of an appropriate response persuaded you to pounce onto the couch and seize the text out of her hands, “Unnie! Why’re you ignoring me?”

 

Your girlfriend only sighs, wearing her signature ice queen expression, “Give it back, Yonghyo.”

 

It’s always hard to read her when she’s behaving like this.

 

Was she pissed off about something?

 

If yes, what was it exactly?

 

You haven’t the faintest idea.

 

Determined to find out, however, you decide to do something to get her to tell you.

 

Still not returning the book, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter