Jealous Much?

My Sassy Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fellow GorJess Spazzers: CLICK HERE :D

 

“Mm! This is really delicious…” Jessica comments as she devours the last of her onion soup and sourdough bread.

 

She says it every time the both of you visit this café. It is one of her favorite places after all. You smile and watch her finish the rest of her banana smoothie, cutely on the straw, not wanting to miss a single drop.

 

“If I could, I would have banana smoothies every single day for the rest of my life.”

 

Her statement makes you snort, “Every single day for the rest of your life? I give it two weeks tops.”

 

“Is that a challenge?” She puts on a grave expression and rolls up her sleeves in a threatening manner.

 

“Sure, if you want it to be. I’m pretty confident that I’ll win.”

 

Jessica snorts back at you mockingly, seeking to undermine your confidence, “And what if I win?”

 

“Hmm…” You ponder for a couple of seconds before an idea strikes you, “Then I’ll be at your beck and call as far as banana smoothies are concerned. Any time of the day, anywhere. Every time you want a banana smoothie, I’ll deliver.”

 

“For the rest of my life?”

 

“For the rest of your life.”

 

“Deal,” She grins toothily.

 

Just then, your mobile rings and you quickly pull it out from your pocket, raising a brow at the sight of the name you see.

 

Miss Park.

 

What does she want on a Saturday afternoon?

 

You decide to take the call to find out. Lifting the device to your ear carefully, you speak, “Hi, Miss Park.”

 

“I am so sorry for calling, Yonghyo. I hope I’m not interrupting anything. Are you busy at the moment?”

 

“That’s alright. What’s up?”

 

“My car broke down, I’m in the middle of nowhere, and I’m panicking. I couldn’t think of anybody else to call, I’m so sorry…”

 

“Relax, there’s no need to apologize. Uh, is there anybody around who could possibly help you?” You drum your fingers on the table absentmindedly, trying hard to come up with solutions for her.

 

“Not that I know of. I was… I was wondering if you could come get me. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

 

“Umm… right now?” You notice Jessica stiffening in her seat from across you. Looking up, you see her gesturing her head questioningly and mouthing something you could barely understand.

 

Holding up a finger, you motion for her to wait as the conversation proceeded.

 

“Would that be too much to ask?”

 

“No, not at all. Where are you at? Ah, alright. I’ll be there as soon as I can. Sure, it’s no problem. Yes, I’ll see you in a bit.”

 

Jessica folds her arms as soon as you hang up, waiting for an explanation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter