Simple Date Night

My Sassy Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Friday night.

 

Yes, it’s date night.

 

You would usually be looking forward to picking Jessica up after she finishes work for a romantic night out.

 

But definitely not this evening. Not with her still mad at you for whatever happened the night before. Pacing the lobby of her office with a bouquet of white tulips in your hands, you grow increasingly anxious as the minutes tick by.

 

It is about ten past seven when you see your girlfriend approaching the row of baffle gates with a female colleague. They seem to be engaged in a rather enjoyable conversation. You could see a smile on her face. That has to be a good sign. Taking a deep breath to calm yourself, you walk towards her slowly.

 

She turns to face you after bidding her colleague goodbye, an inquisitive expression upon her beautiful face.

 

“I’m really sorry, baby… I know it was my fault. Here… I got these for you…” You present the flowers with both hands and put on the sorriest expression you could manage, “Forgive me?”

 

Your sincere apology softens her up there and then, and her lips soon tug into a sheepish smile, “Why do you have to make it so hard for me to stay angry at you?” She accepts the bouquet and admires it for several seconds, “These are really pretty… thank you,” She tiptoes and you automatically lean forward to meet her lips in a brief kiss.

 

Beaming widely, you help her with her laptop case before wrapping an arm around her shoulders, “So… where would my princess like to go this evening?”

 

“Make me dinner, Yonghyo-yah.”

 

You pause in your tracks and shoot her a surprised look, “Mwo? Are you serious? I thought you’d wanna do something a little more special.”

 

“That would be special, baby. We eat out all the time. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a change?”

 

This woman makes you speechless sometimes; in a good way.

 

Planting a soft kiss on the side of her head, you smile, “Alright then. Since my princess wants me to cook, I will.”

 

****

 

As you are busy putting the finishing touches on the omelet fried rice you prepared, a pair of arms curls around your waist, hugging you tightly. You grin at the contact, “Done with your shower already?”

 

“Mhm,” Jessica hums, still not releasing her grip, “That smells really good… I’m famished.”

 

You turn around to face her and caress her wet hair gently, “You’re gonna have to let go so I can bring the food to the table…”

 

But she only shakes her head cutely and pouts, “Sireo.” Then she hops into your arms without warning and winds her legs around your waist, burying her face into your neck as she waits for you to carry her to the table.

 

How does she manage to be so adorab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter