Simple Crush

Morning Musume x KPOP guys oneshots

Kwangmin had always liked Kanon, she was different from other girls, she always smiled and cracked jokes. Unlike other girls she didn't put on a ton of make up to look pretty, she just had to smile. It was a simple crush, nothing else. That's, until Kwangmin and Kanon were assigned to be the presidents of the music club. Kwangmin and Kanon got closer and closer. At last they were best friends, if you didn't count Riho and Youngmin.

 

"Kanon~" Kwangmin whined, he couldn't figure out how to sing that one note, and it was slowly starting to tick him off.

 

"Just try again, I'm sure you'll get it" Kanon replied in an energetic voice.

 

"Can't you just show me how to do it?" Kwangmin pouted. Kanon just sighed and went intp the recording boot.

 

"Just so you know it, I'm probably not going to hit the note either" Kanon said, still smiling. Kwangmin smiled back, as usual. Kanon started singing the whole song and succesfully hit the note. Kwangmin started clapping, he had actually been quiet the whole time, just admiring his crush of almost a year.

 

"Told you you'd hit it" Kwangmin said as he winked. Kanon just pouted. After a few more tries, Kwangmin hit the note.

 

"Well I told YOU that you'd hit the note, didn't I?" Kanin smiled in victory, while Kwangmin had to laugh, Kanon was cuter and happier then all the other girls at the school.

 

"Kanon... I" Kwangmin stopped himself, this caught Kanon's attention.

 

"Is something wrong? Kwangmin?" Kanon walked over to Kwangmin's side and sat down beside him, being a little bit worried about him since he rarely cut himself off.

 

"Kanon, do you promise me that we'll be friends forever?" Kwangmin said while looking at Kanon with his puppy eyes.

 

"Of course I do" Kwangmin smiled, feeling a bit better because of the promise.

 

"I love you Suzuki Kanon" Kwangmin said, Kanon looked dumbfounded, but when she got the point through, she blushed.

 

"I-I... Is it okay if I say I love you too?" Kwangmin smiled and hugged Kanon tightly.

 

"Of course it is" Kwangmin twirled them around, he was excited because his crush had accepted him.

 

"But promise me one thing, okay?" Kwangmin nodded happily.

 

"Don't use quotes from movies again, like the we'll still be friends right? It sounds funny when you say it" Kanon laughed, while Kwangmin pouted.

 

Well it was a simple crush, that bloomed into love

 

A/N: So this is my comeback!!! Well, it's short, but what can I do, it's writer's blockb <_<