GANG BRAWL 1 - The Transferee Student

MY GANGSTER PROTECTOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits: mainechua

 

A deep frown is plastered on her face as she darted her eyes around. Broken windows, broken chairs, graffiti covering the wall… Any outsider will think that the place is a criminal hideout, not a university.

 

“Oh my God”, Dara heard the other student behind her mumble. The girl beside her is already breathing audibly and producing some weird wheeze sound like Darth Vader.

 

“Alright, little lambs!” the school guide, who looks like he is planning to sell them to some human slavery auction, clapped his hands and grinned at them. “Welcome to International School of Arts and Technology! Also known as InterSAT! Admin office is on the other building, there are restrooms on each floor and anything that you need to find, you can see it on the school map that was given to you. If there are gang brawls-”

 

“G-Gang brawls?” a student exclaimed in disbelief and immediately cowered when the school guide smirked at her like she is the most innocent and adorable thing he has ever laid eyes on.

 

“Yes, little lamb. G-Gang brawl”, he mimicked and chuckled. “There are different gangs in this school, but they call themselves ‘organizations’ or ‘clubs’ just like other schools to put up a front. So, as I was saying, if there are gang brawls, just run away so you won’t be hurt. That is all. Stay alive and see you around!” He made a salute and ran away while throwing his ‘school guide’ badge elsewhere.

 

Stay alive and see you around? That is not very promising.

 

Nervous murmurs filled the air as the block of transfer students discuss among themselves whether they should just transfer to the university located in the city. Although it is very far, at least they are assured that all their limbs will be intact at the end of the day. Unlike in InterSAT, which is like the breeding ground of all notorious gangs in the area.

 

If not for the stupid principal of their former school, none of this would have happened. The block of transfer students were all from the recently closed Bridge Rose University, located just a few streets away from InterSAT. Their former school was closed down due to insufficient fund which is brought about by admin mismanagement.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter