GANG BRAWL 14 - First Fight

MY GANGSTER PROTECTOR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits: trpplr_c

credits: trpplr_c

 

Bullet nudged Namee and tilted his head towards Dara, who is blankly staring at her food while they were discussing about the rumor that tainted Namee’s name. They were at the cafeteria having lunch and Dara has been unusually quiet the entire time. Namee looked at her and shrugged her shoulders at Bullet.

 

“How many relationships have you two had?” She asked out of the blue.

 

“What?” Bullet and Namee exclaimed in unison, unsure if they heard her right. Dara lifted her gaze and stared at the two. “Bullet, how many ex-girlfriends do you have?”

 

Bullet chuckled as he rested his elbow on the table. “You’re that interested in me, munchkin?” But Dara continued staring at him without uttering a word. “Four or five, I think. Nothing serious. We just, you know…” His voice trailed off.

 

“Just what?”

 

Bullet cleared his throat and glanced at Namee with pleading eyes. “I’ve only had one boyfriend, and it’s really nothing much. The guy is a wimp”, Namee said, directing the attention to her. “And may I ask why you’re suddenly interested with our love life?”

 

“Nothing”, Dara mumbled as she casted her gaze downwards. The two looked at each other knowingly. “It must be Jiro”, Namee guessed.

 

“Munchkin, if you want a boyfriend, I’m here! Tell me what you want me to do. I’ll even pick the stars for you, cross the mountains, swim through the ocean”, Bullet said while gesturing wildly with his hands.

 

“I can’t believe he had a relationship before”, Dara said weakly, ignoring Bullet’s antics. Namee gasped and leaned towards her, “He does?”

 

“I can’t believe you girls actually thought he didn’t have one before”, Bullet shook his head at them.

 

“It’s Takizawa, isn’t it?” Namee asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh my gosh”, Namee exclaimed. “What did I tell you, huh? I told you that girl is bad news. No wonder she’s attaching herself to Ice Lord. You have got to start your move, Dara.”

 

“Hey! You’re supposed to be on my side”, Bullet complained and poked Namee by the shoulder. “Stop pushing Dara to that bloke of ice.”

 

“But Dara likes Jiro.”

 

“I didn’t say that!” Dara protested.

 

Sighing heavily, Bullet rested his chin on his palm and looked at the two. “What’s the deal if Takizawa is Montecillo’s ex?”

 

“That means she has a bigger chance!” Namee replied and continued explaining the quantum physics inside every girl’s mind that had Bullet rolling his eyes.

 

Dara remained silent, not quite listening to the two. After she found out about Riko and Jiro, everything was never the same. It’s as if there was a heavy weight on her shoulders that makes moving difficult. No wonder Jiro has no qualms when Riko kissed him at the Black Dragon’s turf. No wonder he acts that way towards Riko. Dara breathed deeply, trying to ignore the seething pain in her chest.

 

“Ex-girlfriend is coming”, Namee announced, making her lift her gaze. Riko passed by their table and greeted them casually. She could only nod her head and gave her a small smile, which immediately faded as soon as she turned around. Namee didn’t even bother greeting the girl and pretended to be fiddling with her phone. It’s fortunate they have Bullet in the table who can act normal and cheerful in a snap of a finger.  

 

“Do you girls hate her that much?” Bullet whispered.

 

“Of course not”, Dara replied.

 

 “I don’t hate her. I just want her to stop existing”, Namee said with disinterest. After she found out what Riko told Dara, she has been wary of the girl. “Anyway, are you planning on going to the InterSAT bonfire?”

 

“Jiro doesn’t want me to.”

 

“You have to come. I need you there”, Bullet said in a serious tone. She stared at him curiously but Bullet averted his gaze.

 

“Why?”

 

“I need someone to fight for”, he replied mysteriously.

 

***

 

“It’s the Black Dragons!”

 

“Ice Lord is with them! OMG, he’s so cool!”

 

“Ssshh! Isn’t that Ice Lord’s girl?”

 

Dara walked slowly along the hallway, purposely ignoring the students who were gossiping about her and Jiro. Her expression is unreadable and her gaze is focused at nothing in particular. The students gaped at her as she continued walking directly towards the Black Dragon gang.

 

Jiro’s eyebrows furrowed as Dara walked past them without even giving him a glance. He followed her with his gaze but she already turned at the corner. Bonsai and Picaro exchanged glances, the small guy arching his eyebrows while the latter just shrugged his shoulders. As soon as they reached their turf, Jiro received a text message from Dara that she won’t be able to walk home with him later since she’ll be hanging out with Namee and Bullet.

 

“Damn it”, he cursed and pocketed his phone, shifting his gaze outside the window.

 

“What’s the matter?” Picaro asked as he sat beside him.

 

“That kid is hanging out with Bullet again”, Jiro muttered without glancing at him. Bonsai’s ears perked up and he jumped in between the two, sitting on the floor while grinning widely. “What’s up? You got girl trouble, Ice leader?”

 

“Get lost, you monkey”, Picaro lightly kicked him but the small guy was not deterred.

 

“Dara seems to be avoiding you earlier”, Bonsai continued.

 

“Why would she?” Jiro asked lazily, dragging his gaze towards his gang mate.

 

“Maybe you said something. Your mouth is not trained for sweet talks, you know. You’ve been calling her ‘kid’ and heaven knows what other things you’re telling her”, he said.

 

“She is a kid to me.”

 

“I am so amazed at how hopeless you are. You say that, but-…” Bonsai turned to Picaro and stood up. “Dude, spread your legs. I’m Dara and you’re Jiro.”

 

Picaro complied silently and spread his legs while Bonsai sat in between his parted thighs. He already has an idea what Bonsai is thinking. When the rest of the gang focused their attention towards them, the craziness commenced.

 

“Oh, ohhhh, I’m cold”, Bonsai exclaimed in a high-pitched girly voice, shifting his head left and right for added dramatic effect. “I’m so cold, Jiro. Jiroooo… Nyam, nyam, nyam, nyam, nyammm.”

 

“Me – manly. Me – protect you”, Picaro played along and deepened his voice while speaking like a caveman. He then hugged Bonsai from behind and forcefully rubbed his arms.

 

“Oh! Ohh!! What are you doing, Jirooo!”

 

“Me – hug hug. Me – rub rub.”

 

Boisterous laughter erupted in the Black Dragon’s turf as the two continued their act. Jiro, on the other hand, was not amused. He turned towards one of their gang mates and pointed at the rope hanging by the wall. “Hand me that rope. I’m going to tie these gaytards together.”

 

“Okay, we’re stopping, we’re stopping”, Bonsai leaped out of Picaro’s arms and slumped on the floor again. “But do you see our point?”

 

“That you’re both s?”

 

“That what you’re saying is opposite of what you’re doing, Jiro. You’re confusing Dara”, Picaro explained.

 

“If you continue this bullcrap, Bullet is going to snatch her under your nose”, Bonsai added.

 

“She should be smart enough to know that Bullet is toying with her.”

 

“What if he’s not?” Picaro asked.

 

Jiro frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter