[EXP] Pure Intentions

Eosophobia I [Explanatory]

Welcome...

…Dearest readers, to the explanatory counterpart to chapter 8, Pure Intentions! This chapter introduces you to many new characters, including Ms. Lee's clique of gossipy students and the notorious Kim Hansol. For this week's edition, we'll be putting the Purist culture into better perspective and provide you with the usual student cards. Enjoy, and please anticipate what's yet to come!

 

The Purists

Like all races, the Humans possess a wide variety of ideologies. One of such ideologies is that of the Purists. The community of Purists consists of humans who reject the bureaucracy of society. They view the constructs of the human civilization as a direct insult to the ecosystem that mother nature created for us and therefore dismiss any form of industrialisation. They believe in the spirits of flora and fauna, and reject matters such as human authority, politics, science, and technology.

Purists seclude themselves from, what they call, the corrupted world and live as close to nature as possible. This results in various so-called ‘tribes’ living deep within untouched lands of nature, letting centuries of traditions lead them in their everyday life.

There have been cases, however, of tribes choosing to accept certain aspects of the technology-induced life the other inhabitants of Abeir-Toril, allowing both peoples to exchange knowledge and convictions and, in rare cases, love.
Purists who enter into relationships with members outside of their community are often seen as polluted and forced to exit the tribe. If the relationship produces children, those can still be accepted back into the community in an attempt for the polluted Purist to regain their previous status. Studies have shown, however, that most of those who decide to leave, will not or cannot return.

 

People introduced

rGrbu6VkCKQ0ZiH_KmEQOd0stUYfeYUzeZC5GTWN

r522PICYdeoQN_0nDSDssWPJTQ2wjJrErm0EDvC9

tKvLtPkQjKofcqGcRyAcyL1bWp7e6v9_RwnArBcx

lEEQPBrL-BfzM6HBeithCOhb2k5rC-wogMNVB88c

sCQawNydiOCbKjiYBgZVD3cet0aA1EAFGu6L_1Hg

fiab5NxymLcLeUjsqSn0Z30UXdqEvY7GKlEq8q74

5WVy27BzM6llnXRK0oMs8fkpNGP2bGOYdNWjKmaV

SVAsrQttH4UGKRqJGr65kU1hFLhcerMtcCSsfffG

TbpYIL2jh3ARDcUaalKwHCN5TUSjAa-2qdOSaCPE

 

 

~

 

Want to go back the the actual story? Click HERE to return to Chapter Eight: Pure Intentions!