Final

Under the umbrella

Baekhyun stands at the open door. He's watching Chanyeol recording for his next variety show 'Roommate'. Sehun helps with the camera.

"Annyeong~ Thank you Sehun ssi. Sehun-a thank you" Chanyeol wave at the camera.

After a few minutes waving, Sehun turn off the camera. Baekhyun walks in. He seat beside Chanyeol on the bed. Baekhyun looks at the open carrier on the floor.

"You bringing all the babies with you?" Baekhyun asks to Chanyeol.

"Ah yes. Of course. You know that I can't have nice sleep if they not with me." Replies Chanyeol.

Baekhyun nod to Chanyeol.

"So... how about today schedule? I mean our mv recording?" Ask  Baekhyun again.

"I'm going too Baek" Answer Chanyeol. Baekhyun nod again. Chanyeol sense something off.

"Hey. Why are you asking too much? What's wrong?" Ask Chanyeol. He stops his doing and sit face Baekhyun.

"Nah.. nothing.." replies Baekhyun. He smile to Chanyeol.

"Don't lie to me. I know there's something." Chanyeol look to Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't look at Chanyeol and he remains silent.

"Ah I know.. Its because this show right? Roommate." continues Chanyeol.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll visit here too. Its not like I'm moving out forever." Chanyeol wrap his arm on Baekhyun shoulder.

"You're bringing almost all caps, shoes and even the babies with you." Baekhyun pouts.

Chanyeol giggle.

"So its true its about 'Roommate' you've become like this?" Chanyeol smile.

Baekhyun glare at Chanyeol.

"Is this even funny to you? Guess I'm the only one that feel this way." Baekhyun take Chanyeol arm away and unwrap it from his shoulder. He's about to stand up.

"Baekhyun~!" Chanyeol pull Baekhyun hand and pull him closer.

"You're not the only one. I also feel the same way. But trust me. I'll be missing you. Look. I even bring the rilakkuma of yours and also the training pants that you used to wear." tell Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun finally smiling. He can't even find the right reason why but he love this giant red hair baby.

*****************

"Oh my gosh its raining." Baekhyun looks outside the car window.

"And its raining heavily." continue Sehun.

"Is Chanyeol coming with us?" Ask Baekhyun to everyone in the car.

"Yes. but he's going with another car. He'll be there a little bit late." Answer Suho.

"Did anyone bring umbrella?" Ask D.O

"Ah yes but I think.. there's only two umbrella." Sehun looks at the back of the car.

"I'm sharing umbrella with Kyungsoo hyung" Said Kai. He retrieve on of the umbrella.

"I'm going with Baekhyun hyung." Says Sehun.

"How about me?" Suho make a puppy face.

"Hyung stop it. I can't bear to see your face like that. Sehun-a just go with Suho hyung. I'll just run from car." Tell Baekhyun to Sehun.

"But hyung you'll get sick." says Sehun.

"Its okay. I'm not kind of person that get sick easily." replies Baekhyun as he smile. Then he looks outside the window again.

I wish Chanyeol is here. We would share the same umbrella whisper Baekhyun to himself.

"Okay guys, lets go." order Suho.

Luckily there's no one waiting outside. Easier for them to move. Kai get down first followed by D.O. Next, Sehun and Suho.

"Hyung! You can wait here ! I'll get youu after I send Suho hyung there." Says Sehun.

"Its okay! Just go!" Tell Baekhyun.

The rain pours really hard. Baekhyun pull his jacket hoodie up and zip it. He's about to get down when he doesn't feel the rain hit him. He looks up.

Umbrella? Baekhyun say to himself.

"Why you didn't use umbrella?" Its Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smile widely inside.

"There's no umbrella left. I thought you'll be late." Answer Baekhyun.

"I arrived earlier" Answer Chanyeol.

"Next time bring umbrella along with you. I mean you own umbrella. You will get sick if you just walk through this rain. I don't know if next time I can share umbrella with you." continue Chanyeol.

Baekhyun hate to agree what Chanyeol say but its true. He's living in other house start from today. So, from now on until some date that he didn't sure, they will not share car whenever going to any EXO schedule. Chanyeol may arrive early or late than them.

*********

Its been almost a month since Chanyeol move out for his variety show roommate which require him to live other house. Baekhyun sit on D.O bed as he stare at Chanyeol's bed.

"What are you doing?" D.O enter the room.

"Ah nothing. I'm.. I'm waiting for you." lied Baekhyun.

"Or are you waiting for Chanyeol?" says D.O.

Baekhyun remains silent. 

"Admit it. You miss him." D.O take seat beside him.

Yes. Baekhyun really miss him. Well, they do met often because all of the EXO schedule and training in SM practice room. But after everything ended, they go seperate way. They will go back to the dorm and Chanyeol will go back to the house for 'Roommate'

"Do you think he will remember about that thing tonight?" Ask Baekhyun.

"He'll remember. Don't worry. Its your birthday at all, why would he forget about that." answer D.O

Yes. Why would he forget my birthday. Its MY birthday. Baekhyun monologue to himself.

 

"Until now, we are one ! Kamsahamnida~" EXO close their interview.

They bow to each staff there. Baekhyun looks around and search for Chanyeol. He can't find him. Baekhyun pull D.O closer.

"Where's Chanyeol?"Ask Baekhyun.

"He already go to the 'Roommate' house." Answer D.O.

Baekhyun let out heavy sigh. He leaving earlier than them again. That often happen nowadays. 

Guess he forgot that. Baekhyun thinks to himself. 

"Guys lets go. Its going to rain soon. Better be hurry." Suho voice snap Baekhyun back to reality.

All EXO member except Chanyeol run faster towards their car. Everyone manage reach the carr safely except Baekhyun. It started to rain when Baekhyun still half way through the car. When he reach the car, Baekhyun drench because of rain. 

***********

A loud sound of door bang can be heard.

"Where's Byun Baekhyun??!!" All eyes fix on the door. 

"Who told him?" Baekhyun who is lying on the bed look each of other EXO member.

No one reply to Baekhyun. One by one of them stand up and walk out of the room, leaving Baekhyun with Chanyeol. Chanyeol walks in and close the door behind.

"Hey Yeoli.." Greet Baekhyun. He trying to wake usit on the bed.

"Don't wake up! Just lay down. Don't move." tell Chanyeol as walks towards Baekhyun bed.

Baekhyun feel weird. Chanyeol sit on the bed. Before Baekhyun could say anything, Chanyeol lean in and lock his lips with Baekhyun. Baekhyun is shocked at first then he calm down and he kiss Chanyeol back. 

"Have you forgotten what did I tell you about the umbrella thingy?" Say Chanyeol as he break the kiss.

"I'm sorry.. I.." Baekhyun feel guilty about not remembering Chanyeol advice.

"I just don't want to be alone. I want to be with you together in one umbrella. I..." continues Baekhyun. Before Baekhyun could continue his word Chanyeol crash his lips again against on Baekhyun's.

"Sorry for leaving you alone. And Happy Birthday." say Chanyeol as he smile.

"I thought you have forgot about that." replies Baekhyun.

"I'll never forget your birthday and I'll never forget you." Chanyeol pull Baekhyun closer and hug him.

"I love you Baekhyun."

"I love you too Chanyeol."