Meet My Cute Little Chingu(friend)

A Nerd Meets Kingka

 

Author note : Those words are is in Italic and Blue in colour are what the character is thinking about

eg: Gosh, i think i'm pretty!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kim Seoyeon POV

"Alright class, you have understand about Electricity, I have a project for you guys!" Mr Park, my science teacher informed to the class.

"UHHH~~!!" The class answered back.

"BUT TEACHER, IT'S SO ING BORING AND LAME!" G-dragon said, and received a glare from Mr Park

"ALRIGHT CLASS, KEEP QUIET! You guys should have knew that after every topic that you have learnt, you will be given a project, so GET USE TO IT!" Mr Park said which have made the student keep quiet.

"Now that everyone have quiet down, I shall continue. Since that the project will take alot of time....." Mr Park said

Please don't be pair work or group work.....please don't be pair work or group work..... please don't be group work or pair work....

"....This project will be done in group work! Students, please form your groups now!" Mr Park continued

My eyes widen. NOO!! I DON'T WANT GROUP WORK!! I CANT BE IT MYSELF! I CAN DO IT ALONE! I CAN HANDLE IT ! I REALLY CAN!!

I don't like having project doing in group work or pair work because nobody wants to have me in their group or being pair up with me. I am always the only one without a group or a partner. And teachers will always just put me in a group or a pair. Usually the students that was in the same group as me always tell me to do the project ALONE . I'm ok with doing the project alone, its just that I don't like the reaction that the students had when the teacher put me in their group.

The students had form their groups already. Leaving me groupless....again.

Mr Park knows that I don't have a group....cause I never have one and he knows that nobody really likes to be with me.

"Seoyeon-shii, you don't have a group right? Then you will go to..... Hyeyoon's group." Mr Park told me.

I turned to look at Hyeyoon's group. They all have a shocked expression on their face, then, they stared at me with their eyes filled with anger and hatred.

I signed and slowly walked toward them. I sat down abit further away from them. I looked down to my lap and play with my fingers as I feel that many pair of eyes are staring at me. 

"Alright class, for the remaining 15 minutes, you can discuss with your group, but please don't make too much sounds." Mr Park said and sat down.

"Why must you be in here" "Get away from me nerd" "Can't believe that Mr Park let you come to this group" "This ing ..." The girls said. But I remained slient and continue playing with my fingers.

"YOU!" Hyeyoon said. 

I looked up and saw her pointing her index finger toward me and staring straight into my eyes.

"YOU WILL DO THE PROJECT! IS THAT CLEAR NERD?!" Hyeyoon shouted to me.

"...n-neh..." I stuttered.

The girls snorted at me and continued with their own conversation, completely ignored my existance.

....it's ok....I can do it by myself, its not like I did not done it by myself before....

RINNGG! The school bell rang. The school had ended.

I walked back to my seat to take my bag, and I went back to home.

 

As I reached outside of my house, I look at my house window and saw that the lights are all on. Which means that my father is at home. Since, I haven't fully recovered from the buises that he gave me 3 days ago, I go to my neighbour's house.

-Knock Knock Knock-

I knocked on my neighbour's door 3 times and the door opened, revealing my bestest and only friend.

"IU annyeong!" I greeted my friend.

"Unnie Annyeong!" She replied cheerfully.

IU, my cute little friend, she has been my best friend ever since high school, we eat together, play together, we did almost everything together. She can be childish and also very mature. Although she is younger than me by 1 years old, she sometime act as my big sister, stand beside me whenever I need help. I feel very grateful to have her as my best friend!

"Your father came back?" She asked me

"YUP!" I replied. 

"By the way, I need to go to work now... I left my work uniform in here right?" I asked and she nodded

I put my bag on the floor and I went to take my uniform and changed inside her toilet.

My uniform : 

After changing, I tied my hair into a ponytail and adjust my glasses and I went out of the toilet

"What time you are working? Wanna have something to eat first?" IU asked

"In like 30minutes time..sorry, I don't have time to eat..I got to go." I replied while putting on my converse shoes

"It's ok, I understand....unnie bye bye!" She answered cheerfully.

"Bye bye!!" I said happily and walk to my working place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? Is it good or is it bad? please leave a comment and tell me about how you felt about it...THANKYOU!