Chapter 30

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Author's POV

Their lessons continued until recess  bell rang.

 

RING RINGG

 

Their teacher bid farewell to the class before walking off. The rest of the students immediately dashed off to the cafeteria, TOP took a last glance at Seoyeon before walking off with G-dragon, leaving Seoyeon alone on the classroom.

 

Seoyeon stayed inside the classroom debating to herself of whether she should go to the cafeteria or not.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seoyeon POV

If I go, they will obviously going to do something to me.

 

But I'm hungry!

 

But I will bring myself into trouble if I go.

 

But I'm hungry!!

 

Aish!! Otteoke ??!!

 

I took a glance out of the classroom window, nobody is outside there. I turn back to face the class whiteboard and let out a sigh.

 

Mr Kang : Kim Seoyeon-shii! Why are you still in the classroom? No students are suppose to be in the classroom during recess time.

 

I quickly apologized before walking out of the class. I stepped out to the corridor and walked with cautious. I looked around the whole place as I walked closer to the cafeteria.

 

Then, a sudden impact hit onto me.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

"She's here! She's here!"

 

"Pali Pali!!"

 

2 male students quickly poured a bucket of flour from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor, where Seoyeon is standing. Followed by another 2 male students pouring another bucket of flour onto Seoyeon. 

The impact resulted Seoyeon to fall onto her knees as she wrap her arms around her head tightly to protect herself. Seoyeon then looked up to the 2nd floor in curiousity and saw the 4 male students along with many other students standing at there, laughing and mocking her. She looked upon herself, shocked to see all of the flour that are sticking onto her body. 

 

"Hahahahahahahaha"

 

"Babo Seoyeon!"

 

"Whitey Nerd!!!"

 

Knowing her abilities are limit, Seoyeon just looked down and sighed.

 

"Hey, Nerd! Watch out!!"

 

Just as she thought it will not get anymore worst, she looked up and saw a lot more students standing in a circle around her, holding onto a tomato each. All of them are looking in anticipation, their eyes sparkled in mischievous. 

 

In a split second, everybody starts to throw their tomatoes toward Seoyeon. Seoyeon covered her face with her arms as she sways back and forth due to the impact of the tomatoes. Her eyes start to get teary, but she held it back and endured the pain. 

 

She was shocked.

 

She was dumbfounded.

 

She was drenched in the red, gooey and mashed tomatoes.

 

"WHAT YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE DOING!!"

 

The loud and familiar voice made everyone to stop throwing the tomatoes and looked toward the direction where the voice came from. Everybody stepped aside as the man approach towards her, while glaring at every single one of the students that he walked pass them with 4 other men following him

Seoyeon, being oblivious about what was going on, took the chance to wipe the mashed tomatoes off her face and arms until a firm hand grabbed her left arm, making her to look up to him and make the other students to inhale loudly.

 

Seoyeon : TO..TOP-shii.... 

 

TOP : Are you ok?

 

Seoyeon : N-Neh... 

 

TOP kept quiet and stared her emotionlessly before wiping some of the tomatoes off her arms and hair while Seoyeon just stared in awe. He then pulled her up onto her feet before turning towards the crowd, holding her hand tightly with his. 

 

"Ermm, oppa, you do not need to bother about her, we are just pla-"

 

TOP turned toward the girl sharply, making the girl shut up and flinched. Seoyeon took this chance to look up, she was shocked to see what is going on. The Big Bang members were standing in front of her, the crowd were slient and staring at Big Bang in fear, guilty and shock. Some of the girls just stared at Seoyeon in anger. Nobody had seen TOP so angry before, and nobody would have guessed that he would ever be so angry for her, Kim Seoyeon. 

 

TOP : I want everybody to listen very carefully, from today onwards, Kim Seoyeon, is my girlfriend! Whoever tries to bully her again, will have to face me." 

 

Everybody, excluding the Big Bang, were shocked. TOP just walked away, pulling Seoyeon with him. The other Big Bang members followed them. Seoyeon was speechless and had no idea what to do, so she just followed TOP.

 

"Omo ,omo!! Eunju! Somebody help! Eunju fainted!!"

 

"Waaa!!! Howww can--cannn this happennn!!!! Waaaa!!!"

 

"That !!! Did that disgusting nerd casted a spell on our oppa?!?!"

 

"What the !?!! They are ing together!??!!"

 

"Why our oppa  like her!!?!?!"

 

"IT'S A LIE!!! IT'S A ING LIE!!!"

 

"WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to sincerely apologies to all of you guys for not updating for so long! I'M SO SORRY!!!"

I hardly have time to use computer. I just completed my mid-year examination last week. 

I had no idea how to write this chapter too, so.... sorry for making you guy wait for so long.

I would also like to say thank you to all of you guys for not unscribing to me during these period! 

Thank you for viewing, please comment and subscribe!