Chapter 28

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

TOP : Why did you trip her?

 

Ji Na : Bwoh?! I did nothing at all!!

 

TOP : I saw what you did. I saw you stretching out your leg to trip her.  

 

Ji Na : I.. I.. You got no evidence at all.

 

Shimyong : What is happening here?

 

TOP : Your worker tripped her, -point to Seoyeon- causing her to almost fell onto the floor and break the cups.

 

Shimyong : Is what this gentleman said true, Ji Na-shii?

 

Ji Na : I.. I.. I...

 

Ji Na said nothing else and just looked down. Shimyong-shii let out a sigh before turning back to TOP and bowed to him.

 

Shimyong : I am sincerely sorry for what she did. I will punish her for what she had done. Ji Na-shii, apologies to this gentleman.

 

TOP : I think she should be apologies to Seoyeon-shii.

 

Shimyong : You're right. Hurry up, apologies to Seoyeon-shii.

 

I felt the tension going on here. There was a dead silenc, customers are all staring at us, wondering what had happened and what will happen. I looked at Ji-Na for a second.....

 

She glared at me. I then averted my eyes.

 

Seoyeon : Er.. It's ok. I'm not injured at all. Don't need to apologies.

 

TOP : No, she tripped you, and you almost fall. She have to apologies.

 

Shimyong : Yes, Ji Na-shii quickly apologies to Seoyeon-shii.

 

Ji Na : ...Sorry... 

 

Shimyoung : I apologies for the trouble cause by my worker, I will deal with her. -turn to Ji Na- You, follow me into the staff room.

 

Just like that, Shimyong-shii went off to the staff room with Ji Na following behind half-heartedly. I stoned at there for a few second before realising the situation I am on now.

 

TOP IS BESIDE ME! TOP JUST SAVED ME! O_O

 

I turned to TOP but I have no idea what to say as I do not dare to, so I just looked on the floor and scratch my head awkwardly. TOP coughed and awkwardly rub the back of his head.

 

Seoyeon : ermm... Kamsahamida for just now. -bow 90 degree-

 

TOP : Y-Your welcome.

 

Seoyeon :  I-I-I will go and do my w-work.

 

Before he is able to respond to me, I quickly turned around and walked back to the counter.

 

Shimyoung-shii is still with Ji Na-shii in the staffroom, I cannot hear what they were talking around but I heard a very soft orderly voice that Ji Na-shii's pay will be deducted. I looked back at TOP-shii, who is sitting comfortably on his seat while playing with his iPad. I recalled how I fell and felt a strong arm holding my waist, preventing me from falling.

 

Few minutes later, I walked up to TOP-shii and placed a cup of latte on his table. TOP-shii looked up in confusion.

 

Seoyeon : -bow- Kamsahamida once again.

 

I turned around and walked back to the counter to resume working.  

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon turned around, fail to see the grin on TOP's face as his eyes follow Seoyeon.

 

Maybe it will be the start of something new between them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A MONTH AND 2 DAYS! AND GAVE YOU GUYS SUCH A CRAPPY UPDATE! 

I just got back to school once again, and still trying to manage with the time issues and the stuffs that has been going on in school. 
I am very very sorry! I could not think of any interesting things to add on to the update. sorry!!

But I hope you will still enjoy it! I promise you, next update will be more better! I PROMISE! 

Thank you for viewing, please comment and subscribe!