Chapter 25

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

Oh-My-Gosh!! I almost died! I I I I need to breath!! Seoyeon-ah, breath in, breath out.

 

That was so scary. After I walked out of the Macdonald. I immediately dash away from the fast-food restaurant and to the bus-stop which my bus have came just in tine and I went up.

 

Now that he know my secret, what am I going to do when I'm in school!? Whenever I see him, all I could think about is the moment when he realised who am I. I will never look at him the same way again!!

 

What if he told the other Big Bang members about it!?

 

I will be doom! They will find out about me!

 

Then they will spread the news around in the school, people will tease me even more!

 

People will hate me even more!!

 

They will think that I am some attention like them!!

 

Omo!! I don't want them to think that I'm actually one of them!!

 

Nononono! I already asked TOP to not tell anybody about my secret. I believe in him! Ya.... YA! He is a very....... very...... reliable person, he would not say about what happened just now.

 

I hopelessly confronting myself even though I know it's not working at all.

Finally, I have reached the final bus-stop, I walked out of the bus and walk to my house with my head hung down. I stood in front of my house and thought hard. However, my chain of thoughts had been disrupted by the sweet voice.

 

IU : Unnie! Did you get back your phone?

 

Seoyeon : -soft voice- huh... Umm, ya, I've got it back...

 

IU : Did something happened? -widen eyes- Did that guy molested you??!! Or did he stolen your wallet!?!? That bastard!!

 

Seoyeon : Aniyo!! Is just... Aish!!!

 

I turned around to see the windows and saw that the lights are off, showing that my father is not home yet. I then turn back to IU and pushed her into her bedroom and locked the door. I laid on my stomach on her bed and covered my face with her pillow. I let out a big sigh and IU shook my arm vigorously.

 

IU : what happened, what happened unnie!! Tell me!!

 

Seoyeon : TOP saw me without wearing spectacles!!

 

IU : ..... Who In the earth is TOP? Weird name...

 

I let out a big sigh once more and I told IU what happened and .... who TOP is.

 

IU : Ohh... Wow, you two are like fated to be together.

 

Seoyeon : ....  You say what!?

 

IU : Don't you think so? He saw you working, he paired up with you, you two went out for project and he is the one who took your phone. Isn't it so obvious?

 

Seoyeon : ... No, no obvious at all... Beside I highly doubt anybody will like me at all! I will just be forever alone with you.

 

IU : you will never know..

 

Seoyeon : ...THAT NOT THE POINT! HE-SAW-ME-WITHOUT-SPECTACLES!! WHAT IF HE TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT??!!

 

IU : I'm pretty sure he won't, you already asked him not to. Have some faith in that weird name guy.

 

Seoyeon : But he is a KINGKA! It's hard to have faith in a popular guy like him especially with my top secret known by him.

 

IU : ... You have no choice but to have faith in him. Beside like you said, he is a kingka, i'm pretty sure he will not go around telling people that he met up with a nerd right??

 

Seoyeon : hmm, that actually make sense.... Fine, I will TRY to have some faith in him. 

 

I bid goodbye to me and went back home. I went straight to my bedroom and have a shower before coming out and sat on my bed. I laid on my bed and let my mind wonder around.

 

Aish, why is my life so dramatic? I can write a story about my life and I'm pretty sure it will be a worldwide hit!
A teenage girl who is in a disfunctional family, being constantly bullied and ignored in school and worst of all, a dangerous kingka has her top secret in his palm....

 

My secret. My Secret. MY Secret. MY SECRET!!

Nobody should know about this!! And worst of all,

HE KNOWS ABOUT IT!!

 

I actually have perfect eyesight, but I want to wear spectacles because I don't like attention, I don't want to be a person that would be surrounded with people that put on a mask when they are with you but reveal their true face to others. I want to have people that is true to me even if it means having no friends at all. I would rather than no friends than having friends who do not care about me at all. It is like being with a time-ticking bomb, you will never know when those "friends" would explode their true self and let you suffer alone. It's better this way, being all by myself, in my own comfortable little land. 

 

Aish, I've got to stop thinking!! Let's just do my homeworks, revise and go to sleep.

 

I got up of my bed and sat in front of my study desk and begin to do my homework. Thankfully, I did as I told myself to, and at 9.30pm, I go to my bed and fell asleep soundly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Just a quick update to entertain you guys.
I've finished my exams and got back my results. Its was quite good, but no good enough.. oh well! I"m still happy!!
Sorry for not being able to update quicker and giving you guys such a crappy update, I just don't know what to update about. 
But, I hope you will still enjoy what I have for you guys now.

Thank you for viewing, please comment and subscribe!