Chapter 19

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

breath in breath out.. Relax Seoyeon.

 

After TOP went out of the classroom, I am still sitting at there, stoning and thinking about what happened just now.

 

He wants to do the project.... TOGETHER!?

 

My eyes widen upon that thought. Never in my high school life somebody actually wants to do it with me, all of them just throw all the works to me and enjoy their life while I rush the work out. I got up and walk to the cafeteria to eat.

Once I step in the cafeteria, all eyes were on me, glaring at me and shooting arrows at me through their eyes.

 

I cannot believe that oppa is pairing with this ugly nerd.

What a , she thinks that she can get my oppa?

Ugly . She disgusted me.

Never mind, not eating today is good for me!

 

I felt myself getting smaller and smaller, I turn around and wanting to go out of here.

 

"Where do you think you are going nerd?"

 

Yubin pushed me back into the cafeteria.  

 

Yubin : You think you can get away with it!? She pushed me again causing me to sit on a chair. Yubin : who do you think you are, ugly nerd? You think you are worthy enough to be with my Oppa?? Face it nerd, you are the most ugly creature I've ever seen! I bet oppa only paired up with you because he pity you and because you will help him get an A in that project!

 

I was shock to hear what she said, I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She took a soft drink on the table behind me and pour it on my head. I can't do anything but quietly accept what she did.

 

Yubin : Don't you even dare to even talk to him. -walk away-

 

Then a roar of laughter came, I was shocked beyond words, I can't believe that pairing with a kingka would be like this... I stood up and quietly walk out of the cafeteria with everybody laughing and mocking at me.

 

___________________________________________________________________

TOP POV 

TOP : AH! 

 

This is ing noisy! What the is with all these ing sound?! Shut the up people!!

 

I covered my ear and buried my face on the cafeteria table.

 

G-dragon : You think that is gonna work?

 

TOP : yes!

 

Finally the noise dies down.

 

I eat ma food nowww! There will not be any separation between you and me FOOD!

 

I munched my food happily and closed my eyes in delight.

 

"Serve her right for pairing with my oppa"

"She just trying to seduce my oppa"

"She deserve it for trying to get close with oppa"

"Oppa won't fall onto her"

 

Who the is the oppa? Who cares, lets just continue having with my food.

 

20minutes later,

RING RING!

Big bang and I walked back together to our respective classes and as expected, flock of girls came to my seat and ask me about why I am pairing with the nerd.

 

Because I dont wanna pair up with all you noisy es.

 

I ignored them and listened to my musics in full volume with my earphone.

 

Mr Lee : Ok!! All students please go to your respective classes NOW!!!!

 

I glance to Seoyeon's seat and realize that she is not there like she usually would. 

 

Mr Lee : hm? Where is Seoyeon-shi? Did anyone saw her?

 

Most of the girls start to snort or roll their eyes and whispered among themselves. 

 

"She must be cleaning herself."

"-y tone- Awwww, she's missing class, what to do?"

"she must be in the toilet crying, haha!"

 

What the did I missed??!  

 

I turned my head to G-Dragon with question marks in my eyes. He leaned closer to me and said.

 

G-Dragon : I heard from the girls that Yubin poured a drink on Seoyeon and warned her to stay away from you.

 

TOP : What the ? That ?

 

From my side glance(u know, when people move their pupil to the side of their eyes), I saw Yubin smirking happily and using her finger to curl her hair.

 

Mr Lee : Keep quiet!! We will just start the class without her!

 

I turned to Seoyeon's seat again and just stare.

 

Is she ok? Why do I care? Oh yeah, because she is my partner.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

Why my hair is still so sticky!! What drink did she poured?!

 

I groaned in annoyance. It's been 2 hours, I had missed 2 classes and my hair is still sticky as ever, I felt as if there are candies all over my hair!! I put my hair into the sink and on the tap for the nth times.

 

1 hour later,

RING RING!

Oh! School has ended! I can go home and take a shower!

 

I dried my hair using the toilet's hand-dryer and tied my messy, horrible hair into a bun and waited for 30mins so that my class would be empty before sneaky back to my classroom.

I finally reach my classroom and to my horror, my stuffs are all over the floor, my worksheets, books, pens, notes all over the floor. Without much thinking, I swat down and picked up my stuff, then a pair of shoes suddenly came infront of me.

 

TOP : You finally came back?

 

Seoyeon : -avoid his eyes- Y-ya.

 

I remembered what Yu Bin said and I just quietly picked up my stuffs, trying to pretend that he is not here. I reached out my hand to take my pen and a manly hand took it first, I looked up and saw TOP picking up my stuffs too. I felt a bit of warm inside my heart but I shook it off and continued picking up my stuffs.

At last, we finally picking up and I put the stuff back into my bag.

 

Seoyeon : K-kamsahamida -bow-

 

TOP : Tomorrow do you have to work?

 

Seoyeon : A-ani.

 

TOP : Then, tomorrow 4pm, meet me at the outside of the cafe you work in. -walk away-

 

Seoyeon : Arh? Oh.. Neh. 

______________________________________________________________

Finally! i came out of my cave and updated! sorry!!! 

Thank you for viewing, please subscribe or comment.