Chapter 16

A Nerd Meets Kingka

IU: Take care!  

 

Seoyeon : Neh. Annyo! 

 

_____________________________________________________________

Seoyeon POV

hmm.... maybe I should go buy a cup of hot mocha... Ok!

 

I went down to a cafe to get a cup of coffee. The cafe has a very relaxing feeling. It have some plants in there and the tables and chairs are mostly made of wood. There are soft music in the cafe too. I went to the counter and asked for a hot mocha. I paid the money and went out. As I was walking, I was 5 pair of eyes staring at my direction.

 

Are they... looking at me?? Haha, They must be looking at the girl(with super great body) that walking towards me.

 

And true enough as the girl walked pass me, 4 pairs of eyes followed the girl except for 1.

 

Hm.. Maybe he like girls with flat chest.

 

I shrugged my shoulder and continue walking.

 

_______________________________________________

Big Bang's POV

G-Dragon : WOO~! That's one ing hot gir- OUCH!! Wae??!!!  

 

TOP just rolled his eyes and hit the remaining 3 of them who are still drooling  on the head.

 

Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri : OUCHH!!! APA!!! -rubbing their head-

 

TOP : erts....

 

Seungri : -mumble- As if you're not one....

 

TOP : ..Y-Y-AH!! Aish jinja...

 

TOP just walk away.

 

Taeyang : Where you're going?

 

TOP : Mind of your own business

 

Seungri : He must be following Seoyeon.

 

G-Dragon : Aigo, called us erts and now going to stalk a girl.... Who's the ert now?

 

TOP just ignored them and continue walking. And soon, all of them followed him.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Seoyeon's POV

I reached the front of my house, holding my half drank hot mocha. I froze when I saw the window.... 

The lights are open.

 

I shouldn't have bought the mocha.... 

 

I swallowed my silva and took a deep breath before reaching the door knob...

 

___________________________________________________________________

TOP's POV

Seungri : -whispered- I told u that hyung is stalking her...

 

TOP : -hit  Seungri's head- SHHHH!!!!  

 

The other guys chuckled softly.

 

G-dragon : you deserved it maknae.

 

TOP : I said SHH!!!

 

Aish.. When they will learn to shut the up.

 

We are all stand behind a wall which is able to prevent Seoyeon from noticing us. We peek out of the wall to see her.

 

Hmm? Why she looked so nervous?...It's just her house...

 

_____________________________________________________________

Author's POV

She slowly open the door, and peek inside the house. 
He was laying on the sofa and as usual, there are beer cans everywhere, there are heavy scent of cigeratte beer bottles are thrown everywhere. The volume of the television is very loud. Overall, the house is a mess. She looked at her father and he was closing his eyes, so she decided to quictly walk to her bedroom. 

She is almost reaching her bedroom.

 

Father : Where do you think you are going??!?!

 

Seoyeon : erm... -bow- A-Annyeonghasyo appa.

 

Father : WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!?!

 

Seoyeon : M-My bedroom.

 

Father : DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST GO TO YOUR BEDROOM WITHOUT CLEANING THIS MESS!!!!???!

 

Seoyeon : A-aniyo...

 

Father : YOU THIS UNGRATEFUL BRAT!! 

 

He pushes Seoyeon's mocha, causing the hot drink to spill all over Seoyeon's right arm.

 

Seoyeon : Ahh! -holding her arm-

 

Father : I LET YOU STAY IN MY HOUSE FOR SO MANY YEARS AND YOU DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE IT!!! 

 

He pulls her hair back, making her look at him in the eyes. She winced. 

 

Father : YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER, LAZY !

 

He slapped Seoyeon's right cheek furiously and pull her by her hair, making her kneel on the floor. she groan in pain as her knees touched the floor.

 

Father : CLEAN UP THE MESS OR I WILL CLEAN YOU UP!! -stomp into his room-

 

Seoyeon just quietly clean up the house. Her eyes started to get watery but she wiped her eyes to prevent the tears from falling.

 

_______________________________________________

TOP's POV

Our eyes and mouth are all wide open upon sawing what happened, we were trying to digest what we saw. We were too shocked to  even move an inch. 
After Seoyeon finished cleaning up, she walked to her bedroom with her head hanging down.

 

Seungri : Did he....she....and he.....punch..... he...OMO! Hyung! Are you ok?.

 

My hands were clenched into fists and my eyes just continued staring into Seoyeon's window with no emotions.

 

G-Dragon : Calm down -pat on TOP's shoulder- we had seem enough, let go home now.... 

 

They started to move slowly but I did not. Jiyong tried to pull me but I did not even flinch. All 4 of them then pull me in order for me to follow them. 
And finally we reached our house, but my mind was somewhere else.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS!!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG!!!! School just started and homeworks start to crawl to me.

I promise!!!! That I will post new chapters faster!! I PROMISE!!!!

Thank you for viewing and please comment or subscribe!!