Chapter 14

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Seoyeon POV

Oh my gosh, he's here! Ok calm down Seoyeon..breath in, breath out. I closed my eyes and breath in and out.

 

TOP POV

What the hell is she doing?! Closing her eyes and breathing! I can even hear her breathing! She must be so nervous!

I smirked evily.

That's right, you better be scared.

 

Author POV

She slowly opened her eyes.

Seoyeon : G-good after-r-noon, may I take y-your order? -smiled nervously-

TOP : Hmm... I want a Caramel Frappuccino Blended. But I dont like the Caramel, so don't put any caramel an-..

Seoyeon : But it will be not Caramel Frappuccino Blended if there is no Caramel..

TOP : It is to me, and how can you talk back to me, I am the customer and customer is alway right! Right?

Seoyeon : ...Right...

TOP : Right! So don't interrupt me, I haven't finish yet. I want the cream to be low fat cream and the height of the cream of my drink must be 4cm tall. And I don't want it to be blended! I want it to be watery and have 10 ice in it, clear?

Seoyeon : -jaw drop, nodding slowly-

TOP : And also I want Creamy pasta, but I don't want the sauce to be cream, I want it to be changed to tomato sauce.

Seoyeon : But... that would be tomato pas-

TOP : Sh! What did I say about interrupting me?! And i don't care is that is tomato pasta, I want my creamy pasta's sauce to be tomato sauce, that is what i want and not what tomato sauce! And I don't want those mushroom to be in my pasta ! I want pieces of chicken and not mushrooms. Ok, that's all! How much? -smirk proudly-

Seoyeon : Huh? Erm..erm... $13.50..

TOP gave the money and went to his seat and look at Seoyeon confused expression.

 

TOP POV

Hah! Take that Kim Seoyeon!

As I was thinking of my amazing plan, my smile gets bigger and bigger until my lips almost torn. But my grin immediately fell when a lipstick landed on my table. I turn my head to my left and saw a girl with extremely heavy makeups, curly hair and little clothing looking at me "INNOCENTLY" with her hand on .

The girl customer : Oops, I dropped my lipstick can you help me pick it up? - smiling slyly-

You think how stupid am I to think that you really dropped your lipstick ON MY TABLE when you are sitting 2 meters away from me.

But being a gentleman like me, I smiled a bit and give her back the lipstick. She "ACCIDENTALLY" touched me hand when she take her lipstick.

The girl customer : -seductive tone-Oops, sorry. But I must say, you have a very manly hand. 

Don't need you to tell me. 

TOP : I get that a lot. -smile-

The girl customer : -lean towards TOP-  -seductive tone-And you have a very deep and y voice.

Shut up already!

TOP : Got it from my father.

The girl customer : -lean closer to TOP- Your family genes must be really good.

TOP : Ya, My family genes are great, I also have a noona, and she is prettier than you. -smirked-

Understood what I said, she lean back and glare at me before turning away from me.

HATER GONNA HATE !

 

Author POV

Seoyeon : Erm.. Your orders is here. Your frappuccino and tomato pasta.

TOP : No, I ordered Caramel Frappuccino Blended and Creamy Pasta!

Seoyeon : But-

TOP : No buts! Say my order again CORRECTLY.

Seoyeon : Your orders are here, Caramel Frappuccino Blended and Creamy Pasta. -bow- Enjoy!

She walk off before TOP could say anything. TOP took a look at the pasta and the drink.

TOP : Kim Seoyeon-shii, please come here.

She sallow her saliva before walking toward him with tiny steps.

Seoyeon : H-how may I h-help you?

TOP : How can you help me?! The cream on my drink is lesser than 4cm and i asked for PIECES of chicken and not MINCED chicken.

Seoyeon : -looking at him with her eyes wide open-

TOP : What are you looking at? This is not the order that I wanted!

Seoyeon : -bowing- Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo.

Manager(Shimyong) : Is there any problem here?

TOP : Yes, I am not please with her.

Manager(Shimyong) : -look at Seoyeon and turned back- May I ask why?

TOP : I wanted the cream on my drink to be 4cm tall and I wanted pieces of chicken in my creamy pasta and not minced chicken.

Manager(Shimyong) : ........huh? Isn't that tomato pasta?

TOP : No, that is Creamy pasta but I wanted the sauce to be tomato sauce.

Manager(Shimyong) : O..k..... I apologise for her mistakes and I will ask her to remake the foods. -turn to Seoyeon- Seoyeon-shii, please remake all this. 

TOP : That's it? After wasting all of my precious time, this is the punishment that you give?

Manager(Shimyong) : .. Then, how would you want me to punish her?

TOP took a glance at Seoyeon, who is looking at him with her eyes wide open and bitting her lower lip. He smiled abit.

TOP : Hmm....I want you to deduct 1/4 of her salary.

 Manager(Shimyong) : Erm...neh.. Seoyeon-shii, you heard what he said right? I will deduct 1/4 of your salary.

Seoyeon : N-neh..-bow- -take TOP's drink and food and walk to the kitchen-

Seoyeon came back with another set of food for TOP.

Seoyeon : -place the food on the table- Enjoy. -walk to the cashier-

TOP smiled and stared at her when she walk to the cashier.

 

TOP POV

Revenge is sweet~

After eating, I went back home.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I think this is kinda long....for my standard. Kinda lazy nowaday!

And the photo of TOP's room's living room was ACTUALLY IN A INTERIOR DESIGN MAGAZINE BEFORE!
It was then, I realise, I'M A FREAKING ARTIST!

Thank you for viewing ! Please comment and subscribe!!