Morning~

A Nerd Meets Kingka

Ring Ring Ri-! I closed my alarm clock and I slowly sit up. I look around my bedroom and I glance that my clock. It was 5.30am. I walked to my toilet and brush my teeth and changed my clothes to my school uniform.

While, changing my clothes, I suddenly remembered about happened yesterday.. My eyes widen

BIGBANG SAW ME YESTERDAY! OMG!

I start to hop about my bathroom with my hands flapping.

What if they told other students about it! What if somebody from my school saw me working in the cafe while they are stalking bigbang! If the schoolmates know about it, I'm so died! What if they suddenly run into the cafe and mocked me? What if they cause trouble in the cafe! I will be fired!! 

I was hopping about my bathroom while thoughts went into my mind. Few minutes later, I finally calm myself down.

Seoyeon: Kim Seoyeon relax~ breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out... ...ok... I will know when I go to school...

I take a look at my watch and saw the time.

Omg, It's 6.20am! 

I quickly run out of my house before my father wakes up. 

I ran out of my house and stood infront of my door thinking...

Oh! My bag!!...oh..it's with IU... 

I look at my watch, 6.23am, I doubt that she would be awake at this time, so I waiting outside of her house.

6.45am, I peep through her windows and saw that her lights are switch on, I knocked on the door.

-knock knock knock-

The door finally opened and reveal IU with her black glasses and pajames, a blue shirt with a white bear in the middle and a pair of long pants that have animal patterns on it. 

IU : oh! Unnie! You here to take your bag?

Seoyeon : Yup! -smiling widely-

IU : hehe..  -ruffling Seoyeon's hair- ..I'll go get it

IU : Here you go! -pass the bag to Seoyeon-

Seoyeon : Kamsahabnida! Got to go! annyeong!

IU : Unnie annyeong!! 

I walk away from her house and walk down the street to my school. As I was walking, I looking at my surrounding, the birds are chripping on the trees, men and women are in their working suits walking to the train station. Students are rushing to their schools. The usual things as always. Suddenly a thought ran through my mind.

Will Big Bang say out my secret?...

I guess, I can't get my answer until I reach my school. Finally, I reached the school. I stood infront of the school gate, thinking whether if I should go in or not. Then I got pushed by someone as they are walking

Schoolmate : Don't block the way nerd! -threw a crushed paper at my face- haha! retard! -walks off-

hais....never mind, just go to school...

I slowly walked into the school, I looked around, everybody seems to be oblivious about my existence .

hmm...Maybe Big Bang never said it to anyone...

"Kyahh~!! BIG BANG OPPA ARE HERE! Kyahh!!" one female student said. I froze.

uh oh...

Thoughts started flashing in my mind as the students ran pass me and crowd around Big Bang

What if they suddenly shout out my name and say the place that I work at?!
What if they tell the students about it?!
What if they joked about it with the students!
Please don't say anything, Please don't say anything, Please dont say ANYTHING!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting for so long... I did not use the computer for quite a long time.. 

Thank you for viewing ! Please comment and subscribe!! =D